What would you do with a portal gun Sup Forums

What would you do with a portal gun Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d6UQawTuBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take a portal to the moon to kill myself.

Leave a portal by the microwave for tendies

youtube.com/watch?v=5d6UQawTuBY

hate fuck yer mum

steal

obviously

OP here, I would portal a white board and express mail it to wherever I want to go

Dindu sighted

kek nice

blowjob myself

Would make The Stranger so much more exciting to use.

Fuck myself in the ass.

roll

this first

this second

this

Wow

Is this a mod?

Free flight over the ocean.
1 portal on the side of the plane
2 at home place
>wait for plane to land on your desired location
>go explore
>no flight sickens

Portal both walls in my broom cupboard so i could fuck myself in the arse

sorry to burst your bubble of faggotry, but when you thrust forward you move away from your own dick

You could put the portal on some sort of hinged thing

That's why you move the walls

glory hole
top kek

if we had portal tech we wouldn't need planes though. You'd just open a portal on your end, and someone would open a linked portal where ever you intended to go.

portals disappear when the surface you put them on move

suck my own dick

So, is the wall fucking with you?

Ummm I would like totally shoot portals. No literally I would shoot portals all fucking day.

Make an infinite loop, make infinite energy

Pls, I put the portals up when my dick is non erected. Problem solved.

I'd shoot a portal into the wall, then shoot a portal into a box, then push the box through the wall and make the universe implode

Actually it was just a map where the user had stuck two static portals overlapping each other like that.

Good luck finding the map, that shit's from probably 2007 or so.

Probably fuck myself

On the bottom of the ocean and on top of the moon. Making ice to rain from space and all fish with it.

Put a portal in the floor, put a portal on the ceiling. Drop a lump of iron in. Put a coil between the two portals. Free energy. Forever

Put one portal at the top of Mt. Everest.
Put other portal at the bottom of Marianas Trench.
Sit back and kek.

This is not true. Did you play Portal 2?

If the portal on top of Everest was facing up. How far out or high would the water shoot ?

this

Create momentum that reaches light speed and see if time travel works by going as fast as light

Lik dis?

As soon as the gun touches my hands I shoot a portal onto a wall and one above it. Making the perfect alignment to suck my own dick. This making the search for a hoe to get the succ from irrelevant.

>Nigger dicks.

Use a portal to the moon to suck away all of earths air and kill everyone

roll

But isn't the earth always moving?

top kek

yeah and get raided by shitskins that find the plane portal.

Well. You can put a portal on a moving target if it moves with an constant velocity. (an example is when you destroy the gastubes with lasers in portal 2).

You can not however, put portals on accelerating targets. If you put a portal on a surface that start to move after you push a button, it'll dissappear.

I would slowly and secretly make a moon base until I had a self sustained biome.
While working to improve and even outdo the portal-gun / other tech which would be acquirable with it.
Shortly before curing myself of death and becoming a space-time pirate.

Top fucking kek

Suck my own dick

steal niggers with spoon and ducks

What if it's moving with a portal on it then the things stops or slows down. What if the motion is different on different axis. Like it moves forward but turns to cause an infinite rotation. Then what if another spin was added? Could three types of movement be possible with portals. Like a laser going through one and coming out spinning and twirling could you bend light and skew dimensional space?

probably kill myself trying to do a portal jump

Haha no idea, it would be a cool ending for portal 3 though x)

Open one on my asa and the end of my dick...then punch through my ass out of my chopper in public.

Create a portal

>What would you do with a portal gun

With the way that air pressure works, expect a steady stream of air from the underside of the plane. It'll be like twelve industrial fans all fixated from one location

Orange portal Chicago
Blue Portal Moon.

I think anyone who says that they wouldn't do this (or haven't considered doing it) are lying. Hell I'd do it.

Portal stuff, next.

Place portal on highest mountain in America.
Place second one on sea floor.

Edgy

One on the floor, one on the ceiling, steel beam in them falling through...

Would that cause the earth to accelerate opposite the beam? I realize that alignment would be critical, as the beam impacting the side at high velocity would be... exciting.

I'd probably drop a portal in bay 1 at the shop and use it to shorten my commute in to work. I'd get a lot more sleep and save a shit ton of money on fuel.

pop a portal in my house, take a flight to wherever, pop a portal there

IM JIZZING AT THE THOUGHT