Holy shit we got the early version of nude

holy shit we got the early version of nude

Other urls found in this thread:

oknotok17-us.wasteheadquarters.com/products/boxed-edition
soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so I went to Radiohead's website thinking "eh let me see how affordable a lossless copy of this is to buy"

fucking $17, minimum. $20 for the 24bit WAV.

Thom and crew certainly are out to scam

do you work at mcdonalds?
that isn't shit

we've had it for fucking years you dip
ever heard of "towering above the rest"?

ok?

Must be nice living with mommy and not having to pay rent fat fuck

what song is the early version of nude

this
it's in the archive and has all the shit you goobers flipped out about OKNOTOK having

having a lucrative job helps
stay hungry tho

good paying jobs exist, incompetent fuck

post a download link you faggots

sent ;)

Does anybody have the link to the cassette tape?

Projection? Projection.

It's called not being a poor piece of shit and having a real job instead of slaving away at McDonald's for Mr. Goldberg.

The whole thing is on Spotify

Not the cassette which has the early version of nude

Projection? Yup. Sustainable income? Nope.

projecting

No person making over 60k/yr would seriously buy this.

>60k a year is a lot
Lol poor people are so funny
My parents make over 5 times that amount

soulseek

>poor people are poor because they want to be meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I didn't realise you people were actually real, holy shit.

>holy shit
calm down, you hysterical retard

why are americans on Sup Forums always spamming LE HOLY FUG DUDE everywhere?

Shit up retard

*shut

idiot

I think Thom has stopped caring about his fans since in rainbows desu.
LA corrupted him and he's been awful since.

Anyone got a split version?

fuck two long tracks for no reason

Its in the sharethread

desu that version of nude isnt great id much rather listen to the IR version
motion picture soundtrack however with the piano, is beautiful and Im glad we got it

Amazon was $14.

>so I went to Radiohead's website thinking "eh let me see how affordable a lossless copy of this is to buy"
Why not directly to rutracker?

>Buying digital music in 20[insert year here]
What the fuck are you even doing?

link?!?!?!

The cassette is really good. If there'd been an option just to get that alone I would've definitely bought one.

computer

No, poor people are poor because they're fucking stupid and don't know how to manage their money to dig themselves out of their hole. But go ahead, keep blaming everyone else for the fact that you're a failure.

>Such depth of thought

you say this like its a bad thing

hell yeah its nice

Nice projection.
Now get a real job you looser.

they are

not ok

Probably the one called Nude (early band version)

>Thom and crew certainly are out to scam
But it's their music, they can charge what they want
I know several people who bought it.

Holy shit I want summer to end already

There are people on reddit saying this cassette is better than A Moon Shaped Pool.

At least 60% of the cassette is just Thom talking in studio or literal random bleeps and piano sounds.

>I don't understand it so it must be random

Have you actually heard it? It's dial-up internet tones. Don't be a pretentious fuck.

Have you actually heard OK Computer? Do you not understand the concept?

Also, yes, if you take all the best tracks from disc 2 + Big ideas and Motion picture Soundtrack from the tape, it would be a better album than Moon Shaped Poo

HOL UP
Been out of the loop for a while.
I thought this was a meme album made by Sup Forums? It's a new Radiohead album?

>there are people on reddit
stopped reading there

funny how many people are defending their favorite band despite the fact they're horrendously mediocre and overcharge for mediocre shit

>Have you actually heard OK Computer?
Yes. That's not what we're talking about though, as OK Computer is not comprised of demos, studio talk and samples of computers going bloop.

>Also, yes, if you take all the best tracks from disc 2 + Big ideas and Motion picture Soundtrack from the tape, it would be a better album than Moon Shaped Poo
I'm talking about just the cassette though, dimwit. In terms of cohesion it is not better than AMSP.

No, it's just unreleased demos and studio outtakes. Everyone is losing their minds over it and hailing it as the greatest piece of music Radiohead have ever released simply because it is new and they are mistaking novelty with quality.

>being this edgy online

I remember when I was 14.

>That's not what we're talking about though
Oh we're not talking about the OK Computer tape included in the OK Computer box set?

>In terms of cohesion it is not better than AMSP.
That's because you are complaining about the elements that make it cohesive. You are not very good at interpreting art, are you? You should stop discussing music
Big Ideas and MPS are fantastic. You must be one of those 19-year old fans who discovered the band In Rainbows/TKOL era

how do i listen

>discovering Radiohead at 9 years old
19 year olds would be TKOL babbies for sure

I though people were more ambivalent towards new Radiohead releases since they change sound a lot. I personally didn't liked AMSP that much on release apart from Identikit and Daydreaming.

Here you go.
oknotok17-us.wasteheadquarters.com/products/boxed-edition

I'm downloading it right now on Soulseek.

Jesus that's expensive, the digital remaster and the new songs are just fine, I don't think vinyl improves the sound enough to be worth it.

link?

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

kys

cmon user

Support the artist and buy the music you fuckwit

>oknotok17-us.wasteheadquarters.com/products/boxed-edition
i bought the 30$ one sorry not all of us can afford to drop 130$ on a record

Get a better job.

fuck off self righteous cunt. i have a job, just with more important bills to spend the money on. maybe you would know what thats like if you'd move out of your momma's house.

>more important bills to spend the money on
Like what?

>Oh we're not talking about the OK Computer tape included in the OK Computer box set?

...No? Don't even try to argue that the cassette is now a part of OK Computer, the album, you fucking cunt.

>That's because you are complaining about the elements that make it cohesive. You are not very good at interpreting art, are you? You should stop discussing music

I don't know how to explain to you that a compilation of unfinished demos is not a better album than AMSP.

>Big Ideas and MPS are fantastic. You must be one of those 19-year old fans who discovered the band In Rainbows/TKOL era
I bet you're like 20 lol just shut up.

>Don't even try to argue that the cassette is now a part of OK Computer,
It is a part of the aesthetic of the album. Are you really that ignorant of Radio or art in general that you can't perceive this?
>compilation of unfinished demos
Oh you didn't listen to the tape, OK. Why didn't you say so in the first place?
>I bet you're like 20 lol just shut up.
Projecting? I must have hit the nail on the head.

Follow-up question (it can be rhetorical since you probably don't have the brain power to answer it anyways):
Did you really not pick up that there are specific samples and elements from the album strewn across the tape? Such as the elements that construct Fitter Happier, (the guitar sample that winds down at the end), the isolated strings from Climbing Up The Walls and the synth sequence from the end of Let Down?

So now that we know how a real compilation of rejected stuff by them sounds like maybe people can shut the fuck up about Amnesiac being rejected songs.

The cassette is not OK Computer, that's a complete non-argument.

Yes, no shit there are isolated elements strewn across it. You're not smart for noticing that. I don't see how that disproves the fact that the cassette is just a disjointed compilation of outtakes that can't be compared to an actual studio album.

>The cassette is not OK Computer
It is a part of the OK Computer reissue and shares it's aesthetic, and even samples form it. it is the Making of OK Computer if you will. it is relevant.
>can't be compared to an actual studio album.
You can compare anything to an actual studio album you fucking twat. it's an artistic statement.

>maybe people can shut the fuck up about Amnesiac being rejected songs.
No, it is 100% rejected songs from Amnesiac.

Except Life In a Glass House, because it wasn't even finished.

The cassette is not OK Computer.

*from Kid A, obviously
It is a part of the OK Computer Delux box.

But it isn't the album.

So?

I honestly forgot why we are arguing about this.

OK I guess we're done here

Whilst I agree with you listening to this cassette for the first time was an amazing experience. It managed to be nostalgic and new at the same time and was just really emotional and exciting for me since I've been a fan for a long time.

No more like AMSP mang
Source am 19 year old radiofag

>Ever considering buying music
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING MORON BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really diggin this CUTW demo.