Okay guys. I followed the rules, that means I can ask questions...

Okay guys. I followed the rules, that means I can ask questions. What's a good way for a chick to ask you to go down on her??

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Eat my pussy"

More pics

Just ask and if he says now offer a blowjob

Try asking them to eat your pussy

Wanna fuck?

hey user, go down on me.

"Eat me" works for me with my GF

Give a smile and look into thier eyes, then get close to their ear and whisper, "Do you want to eat me out?"

"Eat my boipussy" but when they realize you're one of those females hold their head in place and force em to eat your urinating mouth.

Legs up ass out

You dont ask. You start making out then put your hands on my head and slowly push it down. Ps. Sharpie in pooper please...

Seriously just tell him to do it. It's as simple as "suck on my pussy"

give him some juice to taste on his lipps with the finger..

Seriously though just ask. It's not weird or anything. If they refuse to do it ever then they're dicks. If they do it a couple times then refuse you have a gross vagina.

I don't really see the problem, I love eating a girl out - she doesn't have to ask in the first place.

If the guy is into you, you wouldn't even have to ask.

I'll assume that you're with someone who doesn't take the initiative.

Quite frankly, only faggots and cucks pass on eating pussy. Sucks for you to be with someone like that. Since you're a girl, as other anons have mentioned, "I want to get licked" is a cutesey way to go about it.

If you want sexy, "I want your lips on my lips", and if he kisses, say "hmm... your lips on my 'other' lips".

If you really want to just cum from a good eating, don't ask. Simply take off your pants and guide his head between your legs.

I WILL say this though. ALL of this hinges on the simple fact you have good personal hygiene. DO NOT assume you're 'always fresh'.

I've eaten a lot of pussy. I've given girls a lot of advice on cleanliness and keeping it fresh. Most of them are dumbfounded at my advices since it's so simple:

Use only soap - even better if it's unscented. No fucking perfume, conditioner, sprays, body lotions, oils, etc. Also, scrub your vulva with a handful of soap, and the beginning of the entrance of your pussy hole - nothing else.

No need to go deep cleasing, douching, or any of that stupid shit. Wear clean underwear after that shower, DO use deodorant/perfume on other parts of your body that do not require kissing/licking (i.e: armpits).

You're welcome.

My ex had this same problem with me at first, which was weird since she told me everything she wanted to do during sex.

You just ask or of you want to be more bold, push his head down. That's actually really hot.

Okay, get yourself all ready for this if you're that nervous. Shave (if he likes it smooth), clean your ass and pussy really well, then ask to play a game. You take turns having the other person do whatever you want them to to you. You open up with "go down on me," and he will probably have you suck his dick after. It isn't difficult. Any respectable man fucking you would eat your pussy, and any respectable woman fucking a guy would suck his dick. The end.

You are paying?
Because instead of a normal wanna go dinner maybe you should also clear that.

Tell him you want to 69 he will think it's hot as fuck have him on bottom and half way through just start riding his face like you want to kill him. Also thank you for following proper procedure see how helpful this place can be when you present tits first

Fellow Femanon here - I have had my share of guys not wanting to do it.
The way I see it is that it is really up to personal taste. First of all, if I am going to do it to them, they better get to work on me. Sadly, most guys have no idea what they are doing. And the one who do, are a rare sight.
Maybe it's just me, but if you do it to them, simply demand them to retaliate..

"I wanna feel your tongue beat that pussy up, daddy."

Now show me what I'll be eating, gurl.

>Fellow Femanon here
OP had the decency to post tits, so you should follow.

"I'll suck your cock but only if you break that window"

go commando and wear a short skirt

when sitting in front of him, spread em and ask him if he's hungry

another variation. be commando. set the table with dishes and everything. tell him to sit at the table. sit on the plate with your legs open and say "dinner is served"

how would you like a blow job ? oh then lick my wet pussy

Kiss my ass, fucker

Ha! I like this shit. I'd go to fucking town if a chick did that to me.

Been waiting for this pic

while this is good and may work for some guys, it's not quite what op was asking for

>i want your lips on my lips
'eat my pussy' is a lot sexier to me

I want your face between my legs works pretty well.

start French kissing shove his head in your crotch if hes not a total fag or you don't stink like shit he will know what to do.

Eat my pussy

What? Are you 12?

that second one is so fuckin awkward

>2017
>Faggots still not sucking clits like they're the ultimate feminine penis

Don't use blow jobs as a bargaining chip, guys want to think you can't resist sucking dick. Ingratiate the man, say "I love it when you eat my pussy, will you do it?"

is it really that rare for a guy to know how to eat pussy? I just watched this xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy when I was about 12, and it has been invaluable ever since. The important part starts around 2:22. Those basic techniques combined with my personal enthusiasm and reading my partner's reactions has always served me quite well. Idiots need to do their research.

Thanks everyone- pretty much unanimous. Going to try tonight. Here's a pussy pic for appreciation, it's not great but it's the thought that counts.

Fyi.. no one likes a stinky pussy.. shower and douche your snatch with some water. And most of all. Don't let cum rot in there. Fucking smells foul.

eating pussy is gayer then sucking dick! gross!

Um,i dont want HPV.

Have you had a clitoral circumcision?

i would rather suck a smelly cock then eat that shit

Oh god girl, I'd put my tongue between those lips in a heart beat, if whomever you are trying to get to eat you declines, he's a massive faggot.

Beautiful pussy hun!! I'd eat you and pound your snatch for hours.

So, my personal take on this is that it is far too easy to suck dick, than for most men to invest some time in giving a proper tongue job.
They fail, and just wont bother picking it up again.
Come on, it's not that we won't try to guide you, guys.
Guys are just lazy as shit...

You look clean enough, don't see why anyone wouldn't eat you out unless you have STDs

My gf just grabs me by the head and puts my head on her vag and i know what to do, i love eating her out

pindick

Not all guys give shitty head. I eat pussy like a mad man. I eat pussy better than most lesbians.

"Please go down on me"

pussy grosses me out makes me want to puke because of this I am still a virgin, every time i see one or think to hard about pussy I feel sick

Let's see yours? You probably got a 2 inch micro dick you little faggot. Hahah pin dick? Thats why it takes me 10 minutes to work my cock into any bitch that I fuck.

You must be one insecure motherfucker, Responding to someone on Sup Forums

>lets see yours

No homo though right?

stop fucking 12 years olds then

Nah.. not insecure. I'm actually very confident. I just like being more of an asshole than the person being an asshole to me. I'm way better at being an asshole lmfao

It takes you ten minutes to work it in?
God damn m8, must be quite the struggle for you.

Lmfao.. the last bitch i fucked was 35. Before that was 21. Before that was 44. Before her was 22. Only fucked one 13 year old in my life.

MODS

start of by not being an overweight cow...

"n dat shiet wuz last months, iz been 37 n all"

Hahahahahaha, she always said you had a tiny dick.

I bet you have a small one

#livinginthefaggotlane

So it took you ten minutes to put your penis inside a 30 something yr olds pussy? Do you not know where the hole is?

Should be a problem to get that licked. Good luck OP!

Don't go too hard on him (his dad already did, boom roasted), he hasn't had sex ed class yet

>shouldn't

u have piercing on ur fucking tit, thats disgusting

My friend, my dick is bigger than yours, and it doesn't take me 10 minutes to "work my cock into any bitch that I fuck." I have to ease myself into my current girlfriend, but we're fucking slow and deep in 5 minutes tops. My guess is you're a virgin, especially since you posted a dick pic in a thread about the opposite of dicks just because OP posted her pussy.

So instead of telling you to just shut the fuck up, I'll give you some advice for when you actually do have sex. If it is taking you 10 minutes to get it inside, she isn't turned on at all. Of course, this will probably be the case most of the time based on how defensive you have been about your past sexual partners, but that's the start of natural selection there.

First you tie him up, like your going to ride him all night while he cant get away...thats a huge turn on to any man...then once he is tied up, sit on his fucking face and make him eat it!!!

Do you little faggots seriously have nothing better to do than try to roast me? Meanwhile you're insults suck ass. And probably sitting there touching your 3 inch pecker that has never been inside a woman. Looking at mine, envious as all hell, trying not to cry, and depressed with your morbidly fat asses. Any who.. bye for now. I just got home from work and need to shower and get ready for a date.

Post a picture and prove it then

>pedophile even by the more lax countries stanards
no wonder you're posting your disgustingly small dick on Sup Forums
you're fucked in the head

no, I'm not some creepy gayboy posting my dick for a bunch of guys to see

Well if im a little faggot you must be a huge faggot then wanting to see other guys penises, enjoy you date with your dad

It's not that complicated, all you have to do is look him in the eyes and ask "Did you just lose The Game?"
Huge turn on for me atleast

"I've had tests done, I don't have HPV"

lol this guy is so beta and insecure

As i figured, you can't prove it.. You probably got a micro dick lmfao Probably the same fag replying trying to make me think there is a bunch of people with a hate on for me. Lmfao get a life you fucking retard.

>being this gay and thirsty for dick
why dont you just an hero?
killing yourself through super GAIDs is a slow process

>that do not require kissing/licking (i.e. armpits)

Sir, you are serverly mistaken.

Underrated.

the best most bad ass and hot way I've had a girl TELL me was... I walked into her room, she was naked on the bed and she just pointed at her pussy and said "go". got me so hard.

>If I'm going to do them, they better get to work on me.

My thoughts exactly, provided both parties keep good hygiene. If yours stinks, Guys are not going to want to do it. Likewise, if mine stinks I can't blame a girl for not wanting to.

Although, I'm a rare type of guy, I like kissing a lot, and the idea of kissing a woman who was just sucking my dick grosses me out. Under no circumstance to I want to taste myself. That and personally, I'm just not really into oral anyway. So in regard to "I'll do you if you do me." I'm always okay with, (and actually prefer), neither of us doing oral.

But what do I know, apparently if I dislike oral, I'm a faggot.

>be naked
>serve alcohol

its not rocket science.

Say, "Eat my pussy or I'll sit on your face and make you."
A man shouldn't be afraid to go down on a lady.