Dip/Chew thread. Anyone on here dipping tonight?

Dip/Chew thread. Anyone on here dipping tonight?

I got skoal apple today

Never been much into chew though just do it if I'm craving a pinch since my buddy likes red man

Y'all better not be using pouches

Pouches are for women and fags

Tower

Opinions on women dipping?

Cherry skoal after a 4 month break.

My nigga, loose cut red man is my shit, anything else mainly pouches are for fucking pussies

Whats more manly, fine cut or long cut? Also who remembers wide cut?

Grizzly wintergreen here

This

Chewing tobacco can cause mouth cancer as well as lip and gum disease. I would advise you to take up chewing gum instead. Big League Chew is a fun alternative, as it comes in shreds and is packaged in similar envelopes to tobacco.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Yea,h thois guy that would walk his dog around my house didn't have a jaw because of chewing tobacco.

Do you think I care? Also just went to dentist a week ago and he can't believe I dip with how healthy my gums are. I dip a can of grizzly or cope a day.

Same fag

Just brush your teeth and you'll be fine

nope

This tb h.
Dipping is no more harmful to your teeth than smoking cigs.

Was hoping this was a Def Squad Redman thread.

Cigarettes can give you lung, throat, mouth, and ass cancer. Dip can only give mouth cancer, right?

Began dipping when I started to work construction as a welder. Everyone would for the sake of convenience. It has really helped me cut down on smoking. Go through a can a week. Pouches and fruit flavors are for slackjawed faggots. Cope is good except for long cut which smells and tastes like burnt shoe. Cope wintergreen and Redman is the shit.

Good to see I'm not the only dipper on Sup Forums

OP here. I'm an electrician, co-workers got me started

Pouches are for us sophisticated hillbillies.

Grizzly Wintergreen also. Good man

I use em at work to conceal the fact I'm chewing. Fuck ton easier to hide and get rid of