feeling like shit Sup Forums can i have a hug

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lil_peep
youtube.com/watch?v=aNbkGFLMYIs
youtube.com/watch?v=9tl7RUpDfiE
youtube.com/watch?v=XcFVaWrVYfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, what ever it is don't worry to much user

Yeah, you can hug my dick with your lips.

hey man, been feeling like shit for a minute. life feels meaningless, family bitches at me all day for not doing anything with my life, new habit of browsing Sup Forums all day. trying to find a solution of some way to make this life worth struggling for. an instant suggestion for you tho? Lil peep. anything that makes life a little more bearable is worth it to me. soundcloud.com/lil_peep hope your situation turns around OP,
>pic related is beautiful art

that's not the problem with me i ahave been doing that for 10 years now just running away from my problems am trying to improve but feel sad for some reason yeah i am seeinghow mmcuh of a failliure i really am and everything i did is turning into pointless shit like video games is boring now i mean it was before aswell

and feel like life is not going any where and i don;t think i can improve life

Of course you can have a hug mate. You want a close and caring one or a big man hug? haha

This is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=aNbkGFLMYIs

Watch more of him if you like it. just his name and a keyword.
It's good stuff

I think you could all benefit from this

youtube.com/watch?v=9tl7RUpDfiE

This isn't just about getting a gf
It's about putting work into yourself so you become something to be proud of, to have a feeling of self worth (something Jordan Peterson preaches) so you become more valuable to other people (as well as gaining confidence)

bumping so my replies/posts are seen

Fuck you. You fucking fuck

Just watch Jordan B Peterson and keep working on that will to improve, ya faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=XcFVaWrVYfY

kill yourself, OP

it'll get worse and you're too weak to take it.

who's this to?

email alice at [email protected] she'll hug you tight and keep you warm

livestream it

*hugs you tightly*

What's got you down, user?