What are some alternative names to call black subhumans?

What are some alternative names to call black subhumans?

Googles

jammy dodgers

niggers
apes
monkeys
negroes

Now tell me some atlernative names to call white humans. Like the counter of the word nigger, i always forget it

Master

Kunta Kinte

that always pisses them right off

Spades
The community
Jiggaboos
Harambe

Fucking monkeys ook ook

Jungle Americans
Basketball Americans

im serious, i cant seem to remember that word. was it yankie... i know it was not wigger

Moon crickets
Boot lips
Porch monkeys
Tires
Egg plants
Criminals
Urban waste
Spear chuckers
Convicts

CANCER

Spooks
Jigs/Jiggaboos
Mondays (because no one likes Mondays)
Sheboons (for nigresses)

Tax paying citizens that raise families.

Crackers
Which was given to white slavemasters due to the sound of the whip.So its not even an insult being called a cracker.They are just establishing their submission

Shit that I scraped from my shoe last night

honkey was actually the word i was looking for

Skidmarks

YOUR NAME IS TOBY

>underrated post

Gaboons
Yard apes

But the long time favored word is NIGGERS

Roody poo's

>Woo hoo!
sendvid com/tfdz1cm8

Mondays.

Everybody hates mondays

Them trip dubs

Donald Trump

sendvid com/7ndxptn5

The nasty jelly beans

there are none. whites don't chimp out over words. unlike niggers.

any more vids like this?

I like this it's derisive but will probably just confuse the ape and will register as a compliment

Joao

Winston reporting for duty!

any more vids like this?

if he had his crew there it would have been a different story...
niggers hunt in packs

not exactly like this but i have a few

They try to get behind you, if they fail to accomplish that they pussy out.

I grew up in Miami and have watched this tactic dozens of times. One will do the mouthy nigger thing as a distraction while 1-3 will casually circle behind. Keep them all in sight and they lose nerve very quickly.

all this vid needs is a jim ross voice over." BAHHH GOOOOD, TORNADO DDT""

>that file name

/ptg/ would be triggered that you insulted their wife's son.

Call them Whipper Snappers they absolutely hate it

Good lord

Toby pisses them off even more

to avoid a fight i pull out a job application and say I'm here to collect child support payments.

also spearchucker
tarbaby
shit stain

was over the last chicken wing, or so i heard

last 1, the rest are too large and im lazy to resize

You're a racist pussy. You are just scared and lost in your own insecurities. They are humans with a different phenotype, get over it. I'm aryan (blond hair and blue eyes) and I love black people as much as anyone. i definitely like them better than dirty dark haired white people.

My father always called them "Moon crickets"
Never understood what It ment

Kek. Spear chuckers get me every time

white

>I'm totally white guise!!!
Get out of here nigger.

Spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo.

I say next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, call that coon a jungle bunny instead.

White men using military as an alternative to trailer park living.

Winrar

>dirty dark haired white people
You people are a special kind of retarded. When you have some bad luck and run across some desperate hood rats in the night, make sure to tell them you defend them on the internet, that will surely get you special treatment.

>insecurities
Now you are being racist to dark haired white people.

lel

They come out after dark and make noise.

Bicycle theif

coolies
antique farm equipment
spooks

They are (not) called Father, dad, parent... also.
Nigglet (small nigger)

LMAO, so that poster is denying everything African/African Americans have done to influence the planet. Let me guess, a comeback of "Nigger shit" or "Being niggers and sitting around doing nothing".

Your genetic superior

Mondays originated in Miami. It was a code for niggers stealing so employees could keep an eye without letting on.

hey Sup Forums,

i got a problem. there's this 6 foot nigger making a move on my girl and she seems interested. she's made several statements about how tall he is completely out of the blue. any idea on how i can compete?

He knocked himself out...seriously?

And then Jamal woke up in inner city Detroit with a 300 pound Shaniqua asking him for child support

Homo erectus

lol ya i didn't say i want minorites for children, that is too far for me.
Ya I'm a white gold american, you faggot. Go cry about your inability to please a woman sexually.
This is just stupid.
lol I have been around some pretty seedy places in years past. Never had any black people target me, however they did try to start conflict with my friends. I defuse situations pretty well for the most part, they always assume I'm packing because I'm musclebound and I do love weapons. :)
Ya they look ugly. I don't care for them. Whites are more pretentious on average in my experience. I have had dark haired friends, but I wouldn't trade their genes for mine for a a billion dollars.

Plant drugs on him / get him dui 'd / set him up for robbing someone etcetera

haha, yeah, seriously though, what should I do?
i would even know how to start

Nope. Nice try to cover up Sup Forums shit posting with this fake meme.......every fucking day.

typical pathetic response from a Sup Forumstard. I could have everything of yours if you weren't completely valueless to this world. Just continue to waste away, worm.

I read that in uncle ruckus's voice

Once in Milwaukee, I passed an old black man while walking down the sidewalk. Apropos of nothing, he says "kiss my black ass, honkey." In my wildest dreams, i couldnt imagine telling a random black man "kiss my white ass, nigger," completely without provocation.

Mississippi Wind Chimes

Dirty brown stink people

Kangz

North
American
Pavement
Apes

Porch Monkeys

Coon

Crow

Sambo

Picaninny

Niglet

Darkie

Blacks hate every race, especially blacks.

Hambones
negroids

single mother thread

I havent heard moon cricket in a long time.
Where are you from?