Red pill me on John McCain

Red pill me on John McCain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has the common sense to know he's wrong, but is too old and set in his ways to change now

Neocon loser rightly despised by the left for being a neocon and the right for not slobbering all over trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
tratior got 160 american pilots killed during vietnam even trained vietnihm pilots against americans....true piece of shit

didn't his wife take a job in the trump admin? Guess trump really loves the jews after all.

he's being blackmailed for being a pedophile. he may not actually be one

he's a douche, but he's at least smart enough to realize russia is not our friend

yea trump fucked us bro.

love him right now

he's gonna make sure the russians get drained out of the white house one way or another

ah, you got me. They won't pay me my scheckels now.

isn't he crazy cause of the war captivity?

It's funny. I used to like him. Now I live in Az. and I wouldn't vote for him.

Naw, he's just too old. he's got applesauce drippin out the side of his mouth.

nah, he's crazy cause he's old as fuck

The Democrats in Congress love how he gently cleans their assholes at the end of every day with his tongue.

it still blows my mind when he thought Sarah Palin was a good idea

I think that experience is why he keeps his distance from Trump.

Don't kid yourselves. He'd have lost by a wider margin if she weren't on the ticket.

right, looking back on it you can tell that many Americans were ready to put an ignorant, loud mouthed idiot in the white house way before 2016

Back in Vietnam he made a Hanoi-Jane broadcast on behalf of the NVA. It was released during his Senate re-election campaign last year, but nobody seemed to care.

>an ignorant, loud mouthed idiot in the white house
That's not a very nice thing to say about him.