Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vm8ZBhsUzOA?t=60
youtu.be/H5iWVPxSyzc?t=57
youtu.be/evqnvQhf79o
youtube.com/watch?v=XOLORvoQu_U
youtube.com/watch?v=wfutKZijcbU
youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M
kzooguitarlessons.com/qualifications.htm
musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gl-limited-edition-tribute-asat-classic-ash-body-electric-guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=3EH7QMVnSRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

how to git this gud
youtu.be/vm8ZBhsUzOA?t=60
youtu.be/H5iWVPxSyzc?t=57
youtu.be/evqnvQhf79o

you already know the answer user

that chair is every poorfag in this thread

they're always surrounded by such sad things ;__;

>mfw he's actually going to eat that slop

im not too far youtube.com/watch?v=XOLORvoQu_U

DON'T DO IT SAMUEL
SOMEBODY MUST LOVE YOU

Good luck with that abomination of a trem system. Get an original Floyd rose. Thank me later.

i mean not far from gittin gud :^)

You're gonna make it, brah.

When i get my pc and can finally record and upload myself ill show you how to play fast pentatonic runs. And i will challenge you to an improv duel. Im the fag with the jcm900. Im also the fag who gave you honest feedback about exploring tonalities outside the pentatonic scale and incorporating them into your playing.

REMINDER:

IF YOU'RE NOT LEFT HANDED, THEN THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR YOU

PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

RIGHTY IN THE (voting) BOOTH, LEFTY FOR THE BLUES

...but you live in brazil surely you understand the reality you're facing ..right? or no?

REMINDER ONLY FAGGOTS PLAY OFFSETS AND THAT LEFTIES ARE FAGGOTS AND STILL WET THE BED.

>is gay
>plays offsets
Idk why lefties dont just force themselves to learn right handed guitars. Like a month or two of extra work and youd prob be ambidexterous at the end

>Reminder: Taylor Swift is a better guitar player than you will ever be.

>RIGHTY IN THE (voting) BOOTH, LEFTY FOR THE BLUES
What did he mean when he said this?

BECAUSE ONLY RETARDS WET THE BED.

Bitch would be a hot goth bitch

>t. Righties
They never learn!
>Pic related
Me

I want to eat her sweaty gig pussy and butthole

wtf samuel

what are you talking about

What does git gud even mean?

jfc are the people who post in these threads really this delusional? wow

>he doesnt know

im a bit scared of the duel and already forgot your tips for outside notes

She's good.

But not as good as Grimes is.

i really think yui is the best here dont you guys agree?

bitches play the hell out some guhtar

Is that the guitar she lost because of incompetent venue staff? Very sad story.

this ones for those who say i only play penatonics youtube.com/watch?v=wfutKZijcbU

You play exactly the same way old dads play. You've trapped yourself and now you're never going to get out of that hole.

at least i play like the all man brothas

MOST TALENTED FEMALE GUITARIST ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH COMIN' THROUGH!
LOOK OUT IDIOTS!

whats the other(s) alternative way(s) of playing

>The left hemisphere, which controls the right hand, likes rapidly changing sounds, while the other part likes slowly changing sounds.
>A mark of devil, a sign of neurosis, rebellion, criminality, and a nasty habit, these are the things that left-handedness is often considered famous for, at various times in history.
>It has been also considered as a trait indicating musical abilities and indicating creativity.
>In fact, the brain hemispheres of left-handers tend to be much more symmetrical and balanced than those of right-handers
>Given that, as we have seen, many (if not most) activities require both hemispheres, at least to some extent (e.g. the right hemisphere remembers musical melodies, but rhythm and absolute pitch comes from the left hemisphere
>Studies suggest that left-handers have a physically thicker and more developed corpus callosum connecting the two hemispheres

Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Albrecht Dürer, Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Newton, Bach, Joan of Arc, Henry Ford and Aristotle... all left handed

Righties can't compete

this
youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M

ace frehley, jimmy page, eric clapton
all right handed

she plays acoustic /gg/uitar too. /gg/ be nice to /gg/rimes just because she's talented in so many ways

Ok but what about the way you part your hair?

Me too hue monkey. Me too.

that is not delusional

nice pleb hss, pleb

>any of them
>good
They don't even compare to those mentioned

I read this study before... bullshit tbqh

Nice non argument.

kek no it is. I'm so sorry user

I HAVE A QUESTION THAT I NEED ANSWERED BUT I ALREADY KNOW YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS ARE TOO STUPID AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GUITARS SO YOU CANT HELP. FUUUUUCK. HERE I COME BOOMER-TALK.COM

what did they say?

Why? Because it's true?

"Rock is black music" is so incredibly overblown. The influence of blues in rock was momentary and by the time you get interesting rock like Yes, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin post-LZII, etc., that influence is almost completely gone, and in any case is completely dwarfed by the influence of English folk, classical, art-music, and insular genre-internal influences. And blues itself was the result of American blacks imitating the European folk tunes of the continent. But no one says "blues is just stolen white music". The whole thing is retarded white guilt bullshit.

street vinny is bad as hell desu

Functioning under the assumption that lefties are in some way superior to righties from birth, would training myself to become left-handed/ambidextrous give me the same benefits that born lefties have?

that depends, which way is your hair parted right now?

I would suck shit out of both their asses

That rust is irrelevant on pickup pole pieces. It only adds "mojo" and that age is more deteriorationg with half life expectancy of 50 years. 1/2 the magnetic power every 50 years. Deterioration is noticeable at 25 years. Thats a good time to rewind your pickups. Also that your mother gives incredible head. All the boomers are talking about her.

No, read some studies. Lefties have different brains. SeeLook up "handedness". It's not a "meme". Brain sizes are different, sides of the brain are different sizes, etc.

What about mine?

My hair doesn't have "parting" I have an afro

Damn, can this whole thread be about how sick Annie and Tay are at playing guitar?

Thats a rare photo of a young mick jagger.

Nope. This is the Yui thread

>not posting a pic of taytay really ROCKING THE FUCK OUT LIKE A BEAST

You're a nobody.

hewl yisss

woooot

Just like everybody else. Real question is why would i let you? What makes you think you are worthy enough to suck shit out of anyones body?

who plays better, taytay or grimes?

yui plays that guhtar like a muhuhfuckin riot

MODS PLEASE BAN

AZUSA YOU PLEBE

w-whats wrong

How can I tell if a teacher is good or not? Does this guy seem good?

kzooguitarlessons.com/qualifications.htm

NO MODS BAN HIM INSTEAD

What about that one anime girl you guys used to post who had a red star shaped guitar?

The ESP?

I think so, I don't really remember.

Anime's fine, avatarfagging is not

got this guy for 380 after tax, they said it was going to be in stock in november but it's coming thursday

musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gl-limited-edition-tribute-asat-classic-ash-body-electric-guitar

Pretty cool. Ive got a Tribute Fallout and I like it a lot. Post pix when you get yours and let us know what its like.

i have thursday off so i'm gonna be playing it all day. what riff should i open w/? prolly gonna be the first clean part of master of puppets lel

Communication Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=3EH7QMVnSRI

hi guys

stopped playing guitar for a couple of years because study was too much for me, but keen to pick it up again

most of the muscle memory is still there but i can't remember shit to do with theory, any chord shape other than the basic A/E shapes (maj/min/7) or any scales besides minor pentatonic. What should I do to get back into things?

play guitar

is it possible to combine a humbucker with a single coil guitar so you have humbuckers and single coils at the same time?

Fuck music theory and just learn again

Nah it's fine, trust me.

I just contacted the mods and they said it was cool and they were going to ignore your bitch reports because Yui plays guitar like a boss ;^)

gross wtf is that shit

Why the fuck can't my right hand keep up when I'm playing slap? I can fret tommy the cat just fine but even at 3/4ths speed I can't hit any string consistently.

Is there any good exercise for slaping endurance / consistency or am I stuck grinding scales until I git gud?

>cute girls playing cute ESP guitars
wut time it is nickles

wuz 4 u senpaitachi

Alright idiots, I'm going to bed now.

Be back tomorrow for further intellectually stimulating discussions 'bout guitars n' sheeeit.

>Be 13
>order guitar(I'm left handed)
>11 months still waiting for guitar
>decide to cancel my order
>27 now
>still don't have a guitar
Is it too late for me to pick up a guitar as a hobby?

>ordering a guitar online
why would you do that?

The store had to order it due to me being left handed.

you know what happens if they do that? go to a different store

This was back in 2003, plus in my city their weren't many options when it came to instrument stores.