Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Does anyone have experiences with suicide?
Whether it was you or someone you knew.
Share with me, I have a bit of a distorted view.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1344591394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Handful of Ibuprofen. Didn't work obviously.

yep. I've committed it once.

I tried cutting my wrists once but it hurt so I stopped. Felt even worse after that.

I was on the phone with my friend who I was trying to help with her being bullied. We were in 9th grade. She shot herself on the phone with me.

It fucked me up badly. Anytime I hear any loud clicks or similar sounds I panic.
Please don't do this OP

I tried drinking poison whenni was a kid.
Tried CO poisoning late teens.

Obviously, I failed both the times.

I've never had any suicidal thoughts or actions, because I understand how precious life is and I don't want to waste my only shot on this Earth.

Pussy.

I'd like to suicide you for shitting another highschool let's talk aobut suicide on Sup Forums cringepost

When i was 12 my dad, who my mom kicked out for being an alcoholic, tried to shoot himself on Christmas in front of my entire family. Grandfather wrestled the gun from his hands.

Couple of weeks after he got out of the psyc ward he overdosed on pills after slitting his wrists (crossed the street). Failed that tho since his brother called paramedics. Ended up divorcing my mom and then moving to south america. Dunno what he's doing now.

Tried to kill myself with helium and a gas mask. Girlfriend ended up coming home early and stopped me.

Got a bit of experience.

...but tell us about your "distorted view"

>Hey Sup Forums
>Does anyone have experiences with suicide?
yeah i commited suicide once by pulling a nitrogen gass bag over my head, it was great! highly recommended

friend's brother
the pain felt by those around the person who killed themselves is very bad
all i can really say

My dad works in Detroit on the new detroit wings hockey ring. He's a glass worker. A few weeks ago a coworker committed suicide by jumping off the top of the construction site and died instantly. My dad was one of the first responders to it.

>Not wanting to take the cowards way out = Pussy

Killed myself yesterday AMA

How does auto erotic asphyxiation feel, and which of your parents do you think found you?

>Thinking your life is precious = pussy, fag

when I was in high school a student killed himself by driving a car into a bridge. There was a lot of controversy over if the high school staff was responsible for it and I believe it as well because they were acting weird by interrogating him over falsely accusing him of stealing a laptop and never told his parents about the situation until after he died. Also his friends/family were literally not allowed to mourn his death on school grounds.

Well my friend killed himself and it sucked I guess I miss him
Feels bad man

We are all singing all dancing crap of the world....or some such thing.

Did she died?

>Thinking your life is worthless = Alpha

I'm not too experienced with suicide, but the first time I killed myself, it was amazing. I make sure to do it at least once every 3 months. It's tough to do at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can easily kill yourself maybe even a couple times in a single day. Of course, it's an expensive sport, depending on how you like to do it and some of the unseen expenditures, like ambulance rides. Hopefully, one day I will be on ESBN and do professional suicide.

I almost died 2 days ago, not intentionally though. I've planned it through several times in the past though.

No humans matter. It's just the truth.

there is currently a huge real-estate bubble related housing crisis in where I live right now
people can't pay their mortgages, rates are through the roofs
salaries can't even cover monthly payments
housing prices and sales are dropping faster than CNN's credibility
in the incoming year many people, who have families, children, and hopes and dreams are going to lose their jobs, homes, and essentially their ability to sustain life in the modern world

what's the point of all this?
well, as of now one of my neighbours already killed himself by jumping into traffic, and IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET

thinking about doing the ol' floop a doop myself
might rape a couple of bitches, rob a couple of stores, and kill a couple of bastards before i go

Can I have your apartment after your gone?

My mom tried to comit suicide on a Mother's Day a couple of years back. I got a call from her friend that she was worried about her. I had left her a couple of hours earlier so wasn't TOO concerned. Went over, I had the key to the door, but usually only used the key if she didn't respond. Go in, see her lying face down like up against the baseboard in the kitchen, there is a clear liquid coming out around her head/mouth. Her breathing was real shallow. I called 911, got a retard. So tell me you life story. Why do you think she did this? etc, etc, I am like where is the help? No response from her. I hang up, fuck you bitch. Call her back, fuck off with the 911 I'll take her myself as you pieces of shi..All of a sudden hear pounding at the door. Open the door, there is like ten cops, and must be 10 firetrucks and ambulances. Cop checks her, says something to the ambulance driver they take her to er room. She survived, as she had saved like bottles of pain meds and took them all and had to do a lot of mental health couseling and stuff.

My gf committed suicide in the most retarded way possible that kinda threw me in a dilema. She made it look like a bike accident by falling down a downwards road,essentially trying to break her own neck. It did work,but when I found out I had no idea if I should be glad or sad it worked.
Furthermore, it's kind of a spit in the face to those who are around you since you're essentially Fucking their day/week/month/year up with your antics. If youre planing to commit suicide,don't think about others and you'll succeed. If you don't want to do it,don't be selfish

In 2011 I was taking two pills of zzzquil at a time washing it down with a glass of whiskey and repeating until I don't remember. I woke up ~20 hours later in my bed covered in vomit. My door was locked and no one found me. I felt very much ashamed and had a hard time recovering. I was what they call depressed.

Years later it came back and when I started taking abusing sleeping pills, having panic attacks and on the way home from work, around midnight, I would close my eyes on the highway for longer and longer periods of time, fantasizing about crashing and diing in an "accident". I got professional help last year and I feel much better.

Your dick is so small that someone killed themselves over it?

It feels like this:

liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1344591394

well, his parents were so poor, they couldn't afford to vaccinate him against smallcox.

>liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1344591394
i don't need to watch that.

Is this George Costanza?

Its just a kid accidentally asphyxiating himself

>
>How does auto erotic asphyxiation feel

This poster wanted to know, for those that don't know, now you do, nigga

>liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1344591394
kek

kek

My aunt hung herself over a breakup with a boyfriend.

At work, this one worker who we had regular interaction with hung himself after his wife broke up with him. He was real high-strung and would like rant and rave about things like kids getting murdered and stuff, almost wonder if he had something to do with them.

When I was a kid I wanted to drink poison so I can be with my dead cat in heaven, my parents knew and told me not to do it cause suicide would put me in hell

2 pills only? Why? Trying to save money? Are you jew?

A young couple got married and they've never made love before.

On their wedding night, the new bride is quite anxious to get things going, but the man seemed to be having some difficulty.

Finally, he starts to undress.

When he takes off his pants, she notices that his knees are deeply pockmarked and scarred.

So his wife says, “What happened to you?” The man says, “When I was young, I had the kneesles. ” He then takes off his socks and his wife sees that his toes are all mangled and deformed. ” Hmmm, well what happened to your feet?” inquires the wife. “When I was a young boy, I had tolio. ” So, finally, the man takes off his shorts and the woman replies, “Don't tell me. Smallcox, right! ?”

Nigger, you have to try if for yourself. Its the greatest feeling in the world, ask David Carridine for example.

>thinking about doing the ol' floop a doop myself
>might rape a couple of bitches, rob a couple of stores, and kill a couple of bastards before i go

WTF! Why not take revenge on people responsible for this situation if you got nothing to lose? You know..instead of going all nigger on your neighbors as you so succinctly stated in your post.

I've worked the suicide hotline. Also had an uncle who killed himself, although some people in my family think it could've been a murder.

I tried it about two years ago. I took a medium sized grill outside filled it with charcoal and got it going to where it was hot ass embers. then I took it inside into the bathroom, closed the door and taped the cracks around the door with duct tape. at some point I passed out and I think about 30 minutes later I work up and it was unbearable so I managed to tear the door open, carry the grill up to the patio and set it outside before passing out again on the ground. its harder than you think i guess

I came home one day to find that my sister had shot herself. She had never given any serious warning and never 'attempted' it and didn't leave a note. I knew she was struggling with depression but never took it seriously because I can't relate so I am largely at fault for it.

That was two years ago. I think about it every day. All the details. I still don't know what to think about depression as an illness but I know I have changed and won't ever be the same again.

My ex's former husband hung himself. Their 5 year old has been the biggest sufferer out of his suicide. Cries when seesnher friends wirh their fathers.

When you kill yourself, you are condemning people you leave behind to the worst kind of hell. Try not to do it if you can help it.

i tried to commit suicide with a squirt gun once, which after about 4 minutes is just irritating, not really deadly, but it afforded me the symbolic gesture of self-destruction in a symbolic way that allowed for my renaissance and renewal - because i wasn't actually dead.

Hung myself by a metal cable in a shower when I was 16. Had to be resuscitated... spent to weeks in a psych ward. Not fun but marked a turning point in my life. It was oddly peaceful tho. Hanging is one of the easiest ways out imo

I still don't know what to think about depression as an illness but I know I have changed and won't ever be the same again.

oh i also drank almost a whole bottle of whiskey beforehand and took some sleeping pills. thats why i'm surprised I was able to carry the grill outside lol

If you're going to do it, use a gun. Jump off of a building.

If you attempt to use less tried-and-true methods, you are seeking attention.

There's nothing wrong with suicide, but do it right. Try to do it where the people that care about you won't be the first to find you.

If people care about you, then there's no reason to contemplate suicide.

I did something similar but took pills to not wake up during the CO poisoning attempt. Woke up after 4 hpurs. The room smelled of smoke for a month.

Yeah I was never a dick about it - only because I really love my sister and we were close. I just didn't know what to do to help and because of that had to see her in such a way that nobody should see - especially a close family member. Suppose its what I get for not knowing how to handle it despite being the older sibling.

High overdoses of Ibuprofen cause internal bleeding. I didn't take enough.

What the fuck? You can't wrap your lips around a revolver? Are there no tall buildings where you people live?

You've failed at even this.

No access to a gun, would pussy out due to fear of heights.

>no access to a gun
>pussy out due to fear of heights

So you didn't really want to die?

I had a coworker's friend's 7 year old son commit suicide last year by hanging himself in his closet. He did something and his parents told him to go to his room as punishment. No one checked on him for hours and didn't notice until he wasn't coming for dinner. No one knows why he did it because no one thought there was anything wrong.

OP here, sorry for abandoning thread. I was playing vidya.
My not so distorted view.
I tried hanging myself last year and I felt this indescribable euphoria halfway through. It was like every good feeling possible all at once but after the euphoria faded i felt an evil. It wasn't a fear of death, i could care less if i were to die.I'm not religious, so I don't believe in god or demons or whatever. It just felt like pure evil.

Anyway, my view on it is pretty much if you try in life you'll succeed but life is pointless. So pointless, that even killing yourself is pointless.

So why do it?

I went to film school. Had a friend kill herself at the school, in the building we all studied at.
Later her rival/enemy claimed to be her friend and used her death to fund a movie about "mental health."
Still makes me angry to this day, because I know this guy was one of the main reasons why she killed herself. He basically started shit talking about her and ruined her reputation in the school, which (being her friend and having talked to her about it) was a big reason why she ended up doing it.

If anyone's curious and wants to do something about it, I'd love to link you to info about the film.

I want to die, not feel pain.

Life is pointless and trying to succeed is pointless for a worthless place here in the world.
I see things differently know because of many acid trips after some years of thinking suicide. You have to remember user it's not about what's going on around here regardless of how bad something can get or how bad you can get into. Being here but stuck on this planet too soon to travel the stars to late to search the sea. It's not the world that bothered me it was everything in my head. The flooding of thoughts and memories I wouldn't wish on a death row inmate I'd rather be asking to get ahead in line. The good and bad memories are just memories, there is no good or bad anymore at some point it doesn't matter. It clicked in your head that these things don't go no matter how much time has passed or will pass. However long you deal with it is up to you. id rather everything just get really slow to where I don't even think anymore at least in those moments I'm a little at piece. Doing all that acid made me realize that you are you and there's no one who will make you feel better than yourself. I just don't let the pot full up anymore in here. I keep it steady than be pulling at the side trying to spill everything that makes me want to eat a bullet. After an epiphany I know that it sucks being human, but there's such more to the mind than we realize all these things they are just pointless. Pointless thoughts, money, houses, politics, feelings, people, jobs, living. Living is pointless but being a entity and exploring that mind reaches farther than you can drive and takes you places you couldn't imagine. Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky.