Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LFQun4HQj8
youtube.com/watch?v=6nX0100wUB0
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSvlaiKIE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rUk_0lWD39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

It didn't age well

Just when you think The Mummy Returns is gonna be kino, this shit appears.

It's funny to see though. I lose my shit when he appears.

just watched this on bluray and i was surprised how well the cg for the entire film holds up only some spots look bad

like this

but the way they shot the and combined the special effects for the scene worked well when harry is on the troll it looks fine, but then they had to use a cg cut because the movements would have broken his neck, only like 5-6 seconds though. theres a lot of cg that looks perfect actually like the great hall for example, the flying keys, fluffy actually didint look that bad. everyone knows they rushed the cg for the first one but its pretty gold considering it was made in 2000

good*

The last act of this movie is hilarious.

I remember watching this version on some website and I thought it was the real deal. Do any of you know where I can find this version again?

goodbye to language(something most of you won't probably see as its a real film)

>"NEEEIY"
it's like a retarded stage play

someone JUST this image up

Is this from the leaked film before everything was edited? I remember watching something similar.

HE DIDNT AGE SO GOOD

K I N O
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=8LFQun4HQj8

Worst effects in a big budget movie?

no you see it was an homage to the terrible effects of the 1930s

LEL.

i liked it

GOAT

None of the Harry Potter films did

This scene never ceases to kill my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=6nX0100wUB0

1:42

That was awful. Why did they even bother with his character in the movie? Completely pointless.

t. someone with a really shit setup
I just watched them all and they look great. goblet of fire has some green hint in the heavy cg scenes like the first task but thats it

because the other stuff was more pointless there was a lot to be cut from he book, hes more important than spew and he had to be in it because thats how they get rid of umbridge and get her CENTED

Watching Alias right now. It has some hilariously bad cgi.

>1:09
>"reeeeeeeeeeeeee"
What did she mean by this?

Destroyed the whole experience for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLXaRtc1f4I

The mummy's reaction is fucking priceless

lmfao trannies

we gotta beat the matrix bad guy and beat the fuck out of clones

It's not overly bad. The main issue is the lighting. The lighting on the humans doesn't match the surroundings

youtube.com/watch?v=uZSvlaiKIE0

Holy shit I forgot how bad the acting was from the children in the early movies.

nice meme, that scenes honestly not one of the best in the film though, they were solid tbqh

yea

What is that even supposed to mean

>"I bought an expensive TV, therefor CGI and special effects are better"

I watch a lot of films and the blurays looks great, so what I'm saying is get a better brand tv and copy.

That is pretty impressive for 2001.

>What, me worry?

Exactly and its a shitty youtube encode, I watched it recently and felt the same way

its just plebs with no cinematic eye

>1:20
>JUUUUUUUUUUUST
>AUUUUGHHHH

see
pleb poster.

see samefriend all you want to save face over and over again too m

>shitposting over multiple people saying something you disagree with and making points unlike you

>tfw forgot this movie even came out
jesus christ

Tatsumaki Zankukyaku

>people actually judging anything on youtube clips or gifs

youtube.com/watch?v=frPUnQBS7Mw

>people unironically like these shitty movies

effects have gotten worse, hp looks better than this shit jurassic world, tfa...etc...

I honestly don't know why he didn't do this bit himself. It seems like such a simple and fucking nothing scene, why WOULDN'T you do it yourself?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally nothing wrong with that.

pure kino. the entire series

Actually he did do the effects.
Someone has the webm of the whole shoot

Its Arnolds skin being loose

That's motherfucking Black Panther isn't it? I honestly think it's forgivable, although I do think 3 kicks one too much.

this can't be real

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

For a split second I read that as Jurassic Park and wrote a 40 paragraph thesis as to why your genetic line is polluting the human race. Sorry.

>JP
>19 fucking 93
>looks better than 90% of the movies decades later
>mfw

Except how terrible it looks

oh no way jurassic park looks great and even compared to things made recently.

jurassic worlds cg sucked. the resson jurassic park and the lost world still look good is speilberg knows what hes fucking doing and how to utilize. for example DUDE delta back down raptor scene in the beginning of jurassic world is in the broad daylight and looks like shit 4 months after release

the way imotehp runs into the frame, kneels, and yells all in one shot is so unintentionally hilarious. it's one of the most awkwardly staged scenes i've ever seen. did they seriously not have a second angle of that?

>the fucking zoom in on Zod's eye

the entire scene is so unintentionally bad kek

user no, this is Sup Forums, you can't say anything bad about dc movies ever

>you cant go against the hivemind in any way possible
FTFY

uh kiddo
only red, twitter and Sup Forums cancer are praising those movies

>only 95% of the board of cancer posters like me kiddo

It's weird. You'd think the correct way to go about would be showing Scorp getting stabbed, as normal, then cutting to where Imo is standing off screen, kneeling and screaming, then cutting back to the rest of the scene.

How many eyes did this shot see before it was kicked out to theaters, I wonder.

you mean to tell me that only crossboarding shitposters are praising these movies? you mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON on Sup Forums?

Saved. Thanks, that was really cool.

This is hypnotic.

The way the scorpion king slowly looks up as well.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=d3aD9zpME3I

>justniggermovies

Except where everything not covered in darkness and rain looks like shit

>"No, I'm REAL Sup Forums" - Sup Forums crossposter

>Jon Hamm on the right

>not posting the webm

youtube.com/watch?v=rUk_0lWD39s

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CAN'T BE SERIOUS

HE'S STANDING NEXT TO HIM, THEY'RE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER YOU FAGGOT

THEY'RE NOT FACING EACHOTHER AND THEY'RE NOT EYE TO EYE

IF I SEE THIS POSTED AGAIN I'LL FUCKING LOSE IT

these aint bad tho tvbh baka famgiflo

holy shit lool

I know I posted them because they were actually god tier I was sick of seeing shit

What happened to the guy who was driving Vin DIesel? Did he died?

So how come CGI has been regressing in quality? Other than Avatar Dead Man's Chest still has the best CGI out of any movie. It might even be better than Avatar desu

nice meme reddit.

MMMMM...JERKY

HOLY SHIT how the fuck did this get by in post. Jesus fuck thats so bad.