Look who's back

Well Sup Forums?

kino

its pretty good m8

DR PAVEL IM KINO

>Oktober I'm kino

What did they mean by this?

Meh. It was like a lot of mediocre mockumentary movies. It leaned a little too hard on the 'people reacting to crazy things hitler is saying' meme. It also didn't go anywhere at the end when it could've gone farther.

Was it a mockumentary or the people were real and not actors?

Pretty funny movie. I liked how he was pissed that the new NatSoc party were a bunch of pussies, so he went Green since they cared about the environment. Ending was a little hokey but it was a more a movie about selling out your ideals than it was about "hitler bad"

part mockumentary part real

>actually portrays Hitler as a well spoken man that you can agree with on most issues
How was this even released in Germany?

The main characters were actors but the people they interviewed were real.

Pretty funny film.

>the guy that says he would follow Hitler if he really came back
based

I read the book, albeit a translated version. It was alright and had some funny moments but I found it pretty meh. The movie any better?

No

I haven't read the book but the movie was bretty good. It was surprisingly neutral given it's topic. Also it's nice to see German's producing comedy.

Wasn't expecting a Brazil ending.

My friends all got enraged at the movie ending within the movie, before they reveal it's the "fake" ending because of how stupid it was. It was hilarious.

Neutered premise: the movie

DR. JOSEF I'M KINO

Pretty good
Pretty pretty good