Who is the worst 'celeb' for virtue signalling?

Who is the worst 'celeb' for virtue signalling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
youtu.be/Hvath7wUa4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does that mean?

ben afflek
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

The 'look how good of a person I am compared to you' type

I'm with what is this even?

nigga that aint virtue signaling

Redditors are worse than SJWs I fucking swear

Retards much?

her for sure

Forgot about this cunt.

When someone says get rid of guns

Ok, sure thing

He does essentially the same thing, on the other end of the spectrum.

a classic

What is virtue signalling

I went to watch spider-man and they say the word "protocol" alot

What does protocol mean ?

it's not a thing. some goper made up the phrase to describe who the fuck knows what.

They make it up as they go along. Had no idea either. The real world keeps me distracted.

It's what you wear tinfoil hats to keep out.

He started that way, sure.

I'm pretty sure he's just batshit crazy now. lost his grip on reality and doesn't know why he does what he does.

Sounds like a scumbag I used to know

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Affleck sperg out

As if being cynicism's mascot isn't another way to play it. In reality there is such a thing as good guys, and some of them are actors who are simply good natured and decent in the ordinary way, without being idiots either.

No he doesn't.
Rick Santorum is the ultimate conservative virtue signaler. He's always showing off his retarded baby and saying look how good I am for being pro life.

not sure what "virtue signalling" means, but dude looks less like a fuckin beta cuck in the right pic

Sheryl Crow

Why was shia Leboof in custody

Why were the cuffs so tight

WHY

youtu.be/Hvath7wUa4M

Clint Eastwood

Bigfoot
>look at me (actually, don't)
>been a celeb in North America for centuries, and won't sell pics of my baby to People magazine... even for charity
>I don't even have a TV, car, last person I voted for was Nixon and only drink artisan WD-42 (what, you never heard of WD-42?)
>I've eaten more beaver than Wilt Chamberlain
>I split 5s and stand on 12 because fuck you

bunch of niggers

Protocol is the rules for acting in a situation. The protocol for your younger cousin wanting to fuck you is say no then go home and jerk off. The protocol for a dinner party is bring wine and do not arrive early.

He never did that tho.

Fuck does that even mean. Another unescisary word for something we already have one for, made up by a melenial no doubt.

>
>Protocol is the rules for acting in a situation. The protocol for your younger cousin wanting to fuck you is say no then go home and jerk off. The protocol for a dinner party is bring wine and do not arrive early.

I don't know how to follow protocols. Good luck figuring out which one.