How does one find MDMA in the UK? Anyone got tips? My old dealer doesn't sell anymore

How does one find MDMA in the UK? Anyone got tips? My old dealer doesn't sell anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenroxwc5po3ab.onion/
lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/
4yjes6zfucnh7vcj.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this: "oi right m8. U wot m8? Mdma m8? Is it tea time, m8?" And if you dont have a quid you let them put their spotted dick in your yorkshire pudding

You're so funny I got a headache after reading your stupid tryhard post

Those queenless yankee fucks i swear

MDMA in crystal form and ecstasy in pill form works too

How can't you find it in the UK? Every little shithead there has a bag full of ecstasy everywhere you look

around my city, every little shithead only has cocaine and weed

knightsbridge
or Lambeth

...lemme know.

Also
Fanny Barks
Or Boggy Bottom

...lemme know

try the deep web.

Come to yankee land and ill hook you up.

Well obviously I'm not going to another city for mdma. I need to get some contacts here. I have 5 weed dealers and 2 cocaine dealers in my contacts, should I ask them?

download TOR and/or a vpn
greenroxwc5po3ab.onion/ Greenroad
lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/ Dreammarket
4yjes6zfucnh7vcj.onion/ Drugmarket
Pick one
search "MDMA" -> Filter by UK etc...
It should be noted that MDMA refers to the specific chemical and molly/ecstasy is usually MDMA cut with caffeine/speed(amphetamine). Read carefully and only get shit from vendors w/ lots of sales. Gl fam don't get raided.

I would ask them. Thats what i did when my old dealer stopped selling. Theyre not just gonna show up put of thin air, man. Youll have to ask around.

you think they could get it if they don't have it?

Much thanks for the info but I would really prefer doing it in person. Safer and easier

I can respect that, gl in your quest.

It depends. If they know someone or knows someome that knows a guy then probably. It would depend on who they know and/or if theyre willing to go out of their way for you. (Luckily all the dealers i knew did) but like i said, it wont hurt to as a few.

thanks bro

I'm actually from the UK and this works..

OP enjoy anal rape you drug noob

you just contradicted yourself in one post

>year of our lord 2017
>not buying from darknet

wew lad