>damn it hurts but I walk it off
>the girl that hit me is hammered
>call 911 because she has a massive gash on her head
>she's off to the ambulance
>after the crash we get to know each other
>she's tall, blonde and cute
>we begin to date after 6 months of talking
>3 years later
>got married and my wife just got pregnant. We have a house on the bottom of a beautiful hill
>reminds me of Bliss
>kek
>1 year later
>my 3 month old son is growing so fast.
>drive him to the doctor's office for a checkup
>turn left
>a car heading towards me
>I swerve out of the way holding my son
>I wake up in a hospital
>I had gotten into a motorcycle crash 3 weeks ago
>but wasn't In a car?
>been in a coma the whole time
>I ask what happened to the driver
>she died

I want my family back.

ohfuckyougotmyfeels

hard dimension hop

Jesus Christ that is some freaky shit.

JEBUS ALL MERTY GERD. SON BLESS U

god damn bro

Buy Volvo, dumbass.

I had basically the same thing happen when I was in basic when I was 18
>pass out as a heat case during a run
>wake up in the Parris Island hospital
>get tons of saline and all that
>go on about my life
>get out of marines later due to injury
>go to college
>meet lady after college
>get married all that
>get into a car accident at the age of 45
>roll SUV off roadside
>last thing I see is the ground rushing up to me
>wake up at Parris Island hospital.
I'm on round two now and I'm 31. I'm terrified that its going to happen again and I'll lose it all.

uhh welcome back

user

What if everyone who's had an accident is going through this jesus christ.

You have to wake up user

just be yourself.

and wake up.

This is from a book, I believe.

I've wondered this for a long time. Not only accidents but any death. That we just live the same life over and over with no end and under certain circumstances it doesn't work perfectly and you reset back to some critical brain reboot and the side effect is that you remember some of it.

holy shit I got quads.
>kek confirms

conspiracy quads.

What if this is a cleverly concealed message telling an user that he is in a Coma and he should wake up?

If thats even remotely real, you should publish this.

What if we're all OP living out different timelines in his life?

But how would user wake themself up?

Run from here
wake up
your mind is keeping you happy

OP here. I'm so scared I'll wake up again

I wish it was
I havent felt the same since 2009

by getting dubs or better.
or replying to this post or your mom dies tonight

Maybe it's just not the right moment yet?

Could force themselves awake by, uh, getting killed

Does it still work if anhero?

Itll be okay user

you replied faggot. also you're on Sup Forums.
you couldn't be more retarded right now then if you were sucking a retarded guys cock right now.

Reminds me of Driver San Francisco

I'm seriously hoping this is a fake story, I probably would've gone completely insane.

muh feelings bruh.

I loved that game

.Did you get an explanation of why this happens? I got one last time.

>Also happened to me.
>TFW somebody you know tells you you've already died twice.

I'd imagine so. Being killed in a dream makes the brain believe its actually dying so it does its best to keep that from happening. Ever woke up from a dream by being killed and had a minor spasm?

Well maybe if you hadn't been raising your imaginary son with your Tulpa-wife you could have woken up in time to save her.

Pull out game is WEAK.

I fall for this during a badtrip, life was a cycle in wich one way or another i did the same mistake that "killed" me the first time. An acid overdose.

>Inb4 Jacob's Ladder.

wait wtf dude thats sad what the hell XD

This idea has come up a lot over the last week. Maybe it is time to test.

Uhhh am I the only one seeing this

seeing what?
What are all those dead links?

it's an pic saying image removed bro, what are you seeing?

Don't fuck woth me, that image, the same file name, same message, cmon now this is really scarry

oh look, its a troll linking to dead links trying to make this whole conspiracy shit seem more real.

nice try faggot.

i would wake up but i fear reality would be worse with Pres. H. Clinton

Seeing a bunch of dead Links?? Wtf are you on about

didn't he die 45 years ago though?

I've had this type of event occur several times in my life, so much so that i have had to seek pretty hardcore psychiatric treatment. I am not medicated other than zoloft. I go on living my life expecting the next major thing to reset me again.
First time:
>12 years old, fell out of a tree
>got up, kept running around doing my thing, never say anything
>end of summer comes, first day back to school, sitting in the seat behind the right side rear wheel
>hear a noise, look up from my book, see a semi straight at me
>wake up under the fucking tree with a broken leg, brother freaking out after finding me.

second time
>21 in college, just got done with 3rd year
>living 2 blocks off campus with 5 of my HS buddies, all of us are in computer engineering courses
>decide to host a party, get a couple of the frat and sorority houses to come
>pretty chill but cool party, lots of drinking of course
>night goes on, making out with a girl upstairs
>ohshitniggayourgonnapukeinhermouth.gif
>dash to bathroom, slip and smack head on floor, girl freaks out
>gets our designated sober guy to take me to hospital with her and and a buddy
>the two of them stay the night, im okay, but have concussion, 7 staples in my fucking head
>after i get released the next day, she comes back over with us
>turns out she is in the same courses we are just different times
>we show eachother some of our projects, hit it off, etc.
>few months pass and we date, christmas comes around and we have another party, get drunk af, came up behind her and grabbed her ass
>oh shit, not gf, just has the same haircut, girl slaps me, i trip over a floor lamp and wham, back in the bathroom covered in puke.

side note, i did manage to recover that relationship, though. I guess i subconciously knew this girl in passing and she actually had been in comp courses as well. we broke up eventually but not for a couple years.

>1/2

Wtf those are dead links

Bullshit
I was in a coma for 3 days and I had zero dreams.

STOP IT, DAMN IT

I KNOW YOU ALL SEE THOSE TOO

I'M NOT CRAZY

fucking checked

What if our dreams are real life and we're all fighting a multiverse war inbetween shared mentocryostasis?

Is there a name for this phenomenon or somewhere I can read more stories?

Don't see shit, screenshot here

Epic quads

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you? Are you crazy or something? It's just dead links.

Wtf are you talking about those links are dead

Are you the same guy who posted all those dead links?

What? You're not lying?
oh fuck
OH FUCK
I'M GOTTA KILL MYSELF NOW

I see them too, John. Remember, it's me, Elvis.

Will people pls stop posting smile.jpg? It's not funny anymore.

Nope, you die in the dream you die in real life. Just be glad your subconscious modules are so helpful. btw, if you meet a Becky get out of there FAST.

Ive never experienced the coma sensation but i do remember being young enough to breast feed. Young enough to sit in a high chair. I remember learning to walk and getting my first haircut. I remember being an infant but im told that this shit is impossible. I have had these memories since i was a child i make it a point to never forget. Sometimes when i relax and focus i can taste things from my infancy.

Why? What are you talking about?

not op but second story. Nope. No Idea. When I woke up I felt like I had been asleep for a long time. I remembered lots of things but most important things were gone. Like I couldn't remember the names of my wife or kids. Just their faces. Even the state (or country) that I was living in was kind of a blank. But I remembered living day to day. Remembered having dreams. Weird shit man.

2/2
most recent one happened a few months back
>be 29, fiancee, good job, etc.
>heading through the twin cities on the freeway
>one nice day in the middle of a fuckton of rain
>take the off ramp, a long blind, wrap around kind, all of a sudden, a fucking car is falling off the overpass
>smack into the side of it at about 30mph
>a pickup hits us and spins us into traffic, get hit once more by a sedan
>wake up after a few minutes, fiancee is out for the count, police are already arriving on scene
>jaws of life to get her out.
>taken to hospital
>she is in a medically induced coma while doctors try to relieve swelling in her brain
>weeks pass, finally she gets to wake up
>take her home, helping her around the house a bit, but she should be fine after a week or two
>go downstairs for some food for her one night
>slip, smack head on stairs
>get hit by sedan.
thankfully ended up with both of us being all right, but i had such a mental breakdown that i took some time off of work to get straightened out.

one of two things are going on, either we time skip during certain events back to a "reset" point or our brains store more subconscious information than we could ever expect and is able to build a "safe spot" for us to temporarily enjoy while it heals and resets, and the triggers are physically shocking events. similar to falling down a set of stairs in a dream or shit like that.

Whew. I too experience this. I remember places from being less than a year old. I described them to my mom and she tells me its a small clinic in the next town over for example. She says I couldn't remember it I was too small but there's also no reason anyone would have described something so trivial in such detail to me.
I also remember not being able to talk. I remember being in a high chair trying to communicate to my mother that I had wanted more milk or whatever. I couldn't do it so I just started crying and threw my sippie cup.

I don't see it on my machine. Strange.

I remember having a kid and I could totally understand what he was saying but just started ignoring stuff after awhile. he tried telling me about some stupidass clinic building nearby but I didn't care he's a faggot plus he was always crying and throwing his sippy cup like a little bitch.

this
OP is in another world now
a worse world
i pity the fool

Ughhh what the fuck I see that block of text to wake up, too. Is someone trolling me right now, or what the hell is going on?

lol wat

>Be me, 20 something (10 years ago)
>with a couple of friends chilling
>all heavily smoking
>suddenly feel the urge for fresh air
>omw out loose balance and fall
>the fall repeats itself for what felt like and hour
>over and over and over and over
>FINALY hit floor, remeber being so happy finaly hitting the floor...
>start puking like a mad man

Must have been some sort of limbo or something. Hope that never happens again. Felt so fucking trapped and got a feeling of never getting out of that loop.....

>Tool bar on the left
what the fuck?

you were trying to exit the matrix without permission.

I remember being in my crib and trying to say something to my granma in my native language, but she couldn't understand shit. I thought I spoke so clearly, too. I also remember having my first dream. I know it sounds unbelievable, but the experience was so interesting to me that I remembered. I remember thinking "I just had my first dream" the morning after I had my first visual experience while dreaming. Weird stuff, but it always stuck out in my mind. Not sure why tho

Wake you up? Have you gone mad?

I could also predict certain things in my life without any previous indication that they might happen. I just... knew they would happen. It's hard to explain. Is it possible that I'm reliving my memories while in a coma/dream? If that's the case, I know I'm asking my subconscious now, but what do you guys think (if you're real)? I also had derealization and major depersonalization for the past 4 years (if that can indicate anything). My life essentially did feel like a dream up until now. It still does.

You're missing 200 pixels from every screencap when you have the bar on the bottom. It's also quicker to get to when you have dual screens.

Honestly don't play with me. I've had some psychological issues lately and this is really messing me up.

aS FAKE AND GAY AS YOU POSSIBLY COULD BE op. cUCK IRL I KNOW IT LOLZ

Do you ever get deja vu or feel like you've been somewhere before like you experienced it in a dream?

Yeah.

Memories are just your brains attempt at recreating events in your head. Any specific memory that sticks out very clearly to you is probably just a creation from you telling yourself over and over what happened. Eventually it might just be straight up fiction.
Ever just remember being a toddler and standing near a table? Try it. Were you not tall enough to see over the table? Because you might have remembered it as an adult with a view above the table. Small shit like that.

Do you ever get deja vu or feel like you've seen this post before like you replied to it in a dream?

Well I guess you've gone insane

I have a couple memories that are in 3rd person. Is that weird?

The thing is, I know you're probably messing with me now, but I actually did get a deja vu when I saw your reply.

Meant to reply to

Why do you think people are messing with you?

Just from the way it was phrased.