Share your experiences of being a sociopath and why it is the best way to WIN social interactions...

Share your experiences of being a sociopath and why it is the best way to WIN social interactions. Life is short and meaningless, we shouldn't waste time caring about others.
All thoughts and experiences are welcome.

OP here. I will start. I have many close friends and family. However I have made "friends" with people who have no value to myself inorder to procure things which are important to me. I have destroyed relationships by revealing the lies they are founded on. It gives me great pleasure when I achieve such a goal. I justify it by thinking I am the good guy, but really it was mostly a selfish act where I exploited them with my looks and status. I don't have remorse though, it still feels like winning.

I don't think I'm a sociopath but I do lie a lot and I feel no remorse or empathy for just about anything. Is there some way I can become more charming? Also being a great story teller would be nice.

Smiling and being attractive help to be charming. Complement people once, but make it a genuine complement and do not complement others around them or in the same time frame. You need them to think you are genuinely appreciative of their characteristics. Being a great storyteller is about telling a story concisely, focusing only on the parts which will be unusual and interesting to the audience. Seem positive even when you secretly are cynical.

how do you sleep at night, i cant

Had a friend when I was younger.
Possessed all of these traits.
Lit a girls house on fire and threw rocks through her families window with death threats tied to the rocks.
Just to comfort her
and date her.

More of a psychopath than a sociopath, emotions and feeling of winning is absolutely meaningless to me. Could care less for dominating. I just want to live a peaceful life.

Sorry, Lit the girls car on fire***

>superficial charm
Differentiate superficial charm and genuine charm for me, please.

Explain to me how charisma and allure isn't completely superficial.

Well I recommend sleeping with a cool room temperature and thick comforters. Exercising and lifting a bunch is also very helpful. Being in beast shape allows me to excise my power and influence most effectively. I also have been using low doses of xanax to get extensive deep sleeps. I love xanax, it allows me to not feel anything about losing my relationship of over 5 years. Stronger every day, I feel bulletproof.

id say genuine charm stems from a person behaving naturally in a way that people are attracted to aka kindness humor confidence whatever. they would act like that regardless of the person they were talking to because its part of their personality. superficial charm is an act, they dont feel the things they say they just use these ques and behaviors as tools, and when they are by themselves they dont act like this or feel like it

ITT: Betas pretending to be what they think are alphas and, in doing so, appearing even more beta

Wow that's pretty extreme. I would never do something that could get me that high of a penalty. Did it work?
Peaceful life sounds boring and unrealistic. What have you done that makes you feel like a psychopath?

>id say genuine charm stems from a person behaving naturally in a way
Cool. How do you, as the recipient of this "charm", differentiate it?

>superficial charm is an act, they dont feel the things they say they just use these ques and behaviors as tools, and when they are by themselves they dont act like this or feel like it
Here's the thing.
If you pretend to be something for long enough, and everyone believes you, and you yourself don't even doubt the pretention...what's the effective difference between artificial behavior and "natural" behavior?

"Superficial charm" sounds like a term invented by a freshman college kid cucking it up in California. Establish how YOU, not an abstract narrative, but YOU, as a person, looking at another person, interacting with another person, differentiate between artificial charisma and real charisma.

WHAT IS IT CALLED WHEN I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOY AND FEED YOUR FLESH TO YOUR FAMILY THEB KILL YOUR FAMULY ALL WHILE RECORDING AND SHOW THE WORLD THEN KILL THE WORLD AND REPOPULATE THE WORLD WITH BETTER LUVING THINGA I WANT ALL YOU DIE DIE NOW FOR ME DIE DIE CANT NOT NIW NO MORE LIVE DIE DIE DUE

Worked 100%
He dumped her after leaking her nudes to a bunch of people.
Stopped hanging with him after that. Realized if he could do that to her he'd do it to me

Not a sociopath, but I work at a crisis hotline center where a sociopath regularly calls in. He's actually a pleasure to talk to.

I kill I kill you penis then you eat then die die now yes so good jizzing RAINBOWS at your suffering so good tasty like Smokey bbq but sweet like honey

im honestly glad im a sociopath. i can basically get any girl i want, i never feel bad for telling people to kill themselves, and i never have to worry about being taking advantage of because im not an empathetic gullible autist

it isnt because you dont win social interactions

It's called being a retarded pussy incapable of achieving anything.
Well I disagree with your methods, but good job I guess. Women are stupid dogs so don't make the mistake of falling in love.

ITT: Edgelords.

I will achieve your death. Tell me where you live. You will wake up to smoke and flames. I'll burn your family while they sleep and you'll never see it comes ng huehuehuehue try me faggot call my bluff TELL ME WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.

it means ur gay

Your a gay

Ya we are a very pleasant bunch to be around.
Tell the doctors at your mental ward to double your lithium dose and take away your internet privileges.

A peaceful life in which I could be happy genuinely is probably nonexistent, yeah, but it is something I strive for. Got about every couple months ahead of me scheduled completely, everything is fine, but at the same time, it does get boring. Luckily I got two wonderful dogs with very good noses, I can always find myself a little treat here and there by the road, something to play with a few days/weeks.

lol you are pathetic. I sleep in a nice home far away from your poor deplorable lifestyle. Enjoy being stupid while you are still being taken care of. Also you aren't a tough guy, people such as myself get excellent legal counsel to defend slaying scum like you in self defense.

worst part about being a sociopath imo is constantly being bored and obsessive

Actually come to think of it, another one of my friends was a diagnosed sociopath. I remember him being very charming, but having a pretty flat affect when it came to anything serious.

repweost thiknows or yowhereur moyouther wilivell die in her sl:)eep

That's good. Planning is important. If you are bored try creating adventures of debauchery.

I stopped taking my risperdol and celexa it killed my creativity. Now I can dream up all sorts of jizz inducing torture methods like drugs. Drugs can be so much fun when you make other people od on stuff. Seeing them suffer beyond what is physically possible because of drugs on brain the is effect yes yes ohohhoohoohoohohohhohohohoh so fucking rock hard at the thought someone tell me where they are I gotta rip some teeth out and shove then up some dick holes. Make some people eat their own eyeball and tongue and dick and balls and shit. Grill their family and force-feed then the BBQ till they can't eat no more. Then shove the leftovers up their ass till their insides ooze into their outside insides. Then keep them alive for as long as possible just to record their sounds of pain for me to fall asleep to at night. OHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO so much hard penis feels I'm gonna fap be back don't go no where or I'll find you

sometimes I feel like I'm a sociopath. I'm really good at manipulating people. Learned that growing up with a strict mom.

really, I just have some anger issues. I lash out at some people because i get frustrated.

have a friend that's pretty much a sociopath. he's addicted to heroin, and any time I call him out on it, he tries to make me feel bad. He's a whiny little bitch. I do 4 times the work he does - manually and mentally - and I never complain, but he does. He's selfish as fuck, used me for many things, and doesn't even care about when I get in trouble because of him, but rather he spins it like it's my fault and my responsibility.

I honestly don't even know why I still hang out with him. He was just some dude in middle school that had weed and would smoke me up.

why do i consider him one of my best friends? probably because I drove everyone else out of my life and he did the same. and i wanted to get high.

Itt: no sociopaths or psychopaths

fucking kys, most of these people arent but i am. if you dont think so you're just retarded

most of these fags are edgy teens that watch too much dexter and sherlock tho

You never had creativity. You're just another valueless worm who is deteriorating physically and mentally everyday. Nobody will miss you or remember you when you're gone, as you will never achieve anything. Quit pretending, nobody cares.

well, it is the best way because you can manipulate people and situations

Politically speaking, sociopathy is good because you can gather much social strenght and get what you want from people

Ethically and morally, it is a little frowned upon, but there's no happy social live without some level of control for other people

I am completely not sociapthic, but I learned to manipulate situations and people because I am now on a place in my life that, if I don't do it, I will get smashed and destroyed by my peers

HOW CAN YOU SLAY ME I SNEAK UP TO YOU HOUSE AT NIGHT AND DOUSE WUTH FUEL NKW LIGHT A MATCH AND WATCH YOU BURN LISTEN FOR THE SCREAMS HOW YOU KILL ME YOU ASLEEP YOU CANT DO NOTHING YOU JUST WAKE UP 6 MONTHS 21 DAYS FROM NOW TO BURNING HOUSE AND YOU THINK BACJ TO NOE OHOHOHOHO HUEHUEHUE JIZZING RAINBOWS JUST THINKING IT HAHAHAHAAAAA YOU THINK YOU SO TOUGH YOU BE BRUCE LEE WHILE SLEEPING LIJE A MAGIC FIGHTING MAN BUT YOU NO DO NOTHING WHEN YOU SLEEPING YOU THINK YOU WAKE UP WHY YOU WAKE UP I NO MAKE SOUND JUST MAKE FIRE FIRE FOR TI COOK IS NIW SO TASTY FLESH BUT I JUST RUN SO NO SEE ME IM FREE YOU DEAD ON TO NEXT ONE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE YOU KNOW YOU NO DO NOTHING YOU FAGGOT ME WIN YOU NOTHING KEKEKEKKEKEKEK GO HEAD MAKE ME SHINE

I'm not a sociopath but I've known a few. One is in jail, never would've expected him to do what he did, he was pretty chill

I'm just guessing, not 100% sure if they were or not

HahahahahAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHA YOU THINK YOU NO WOEM WE ALL WOEM WW NOTHIGN YOU DUE AFTER ME ON DEATH BED I HURE HITMEN ALL HITMEN WITH ALL MY MONEES AND TELL THEN TO KILL KIOL ABYONE KILL ALL JUST KILL SO MUCH KILL ITS SO BETTER THAB BE ALIVR IS KILL NOW

Well I've had my own rare moments where I lost control and met the definition of a psychopath.
As for your friend, it sounds like he's a typical junky. I have distanced myself from my friend who became a junky even though he never really screwed me or blamed me like you describe. He mostly lost his usefulness to me. I'd recommend avoiding him and focus on more useful friends.

What's the worst manipulation you've done?
Ethics and morals are relative and mostly just generated from religious institutions which support the elites stranglehold on the poor/uneducated.

yea, you're right about him being a junkie. I couldn't tell you the number of times he was just ordering "one more package" of fentanyl so he could "ween himself off". now I'm looking at 10 years prison.

was thinking about just throwing him under the bus, but my empathy always gets to me.

does that mean I'm not a sociopath?

ITT: people pretending to be sociopaths
Is this considered "cool"?

Yes

What did he do? do you detest him for this action?

Uh ya you are NOT a sociopath, or even a reasonable person. You should not be willing to get an extended sentence for anybody, let alone someone who has taken advantage of you.

No most people seem to think it's uncool. Sociopaths get a thrill from it though.

No I don't, he shot someone. Not some random "innocent" person either though, it was sort of justified.

I definitely want to rat him out, but that would screw my friend group dynamics. a buddy of mine - who's also good friends with my junkie friend - could sue the fuck out of me if I pissed him off by putting him in prison.

I'm up shit creek, and bent over between a rock and a hard place.

Society needs ethics and morals do work like we do nowadays, simple stuff like "don't kill" or "don't steal"

My worst manipulation? I don't do anything horrid, I mean, I try to shine brighter than my peers in front of my boss, I try to manipulate my girlfriend sometimes to make her work harder or stay strong, I avoid telling somethings to my parents in order not to make them try to interfere in my life

I am a medical doctor and, as you may imagine, my work consists of listening, convincing people to open their lives for me, understanding their problems, convince them that my treatment is the best (based on cientifical evidence) and avoid conflicts that end badly for me at all costs

Once I had to convince a family to let me and my team operate on a patient with hydrocephalus, my boss (30 years of experience ahead of me) had no patience with them and mistreated them... then I came to the room and talked for 10 minutes, explained somethings and made sure that if we didn't operate the patient, he would suffer
They consented and we made a beautiful operation, technically great

You see, there's no point in interacting with other human beings and ignorind the fact that it's all some kind of power play in some degree. When I started working, I had hard times interacting with my peers (they would step over me). Then, I observed and learned a lot, now I thrive where others don't

I feel comfortable around sociopaths; they are easy to please and even easier to manipulate.
You can lead them around by the nose as long as they believe that they are going to win.

You sound more to me like an insufferable social retard who fantasizes about being a "sociopath" to rationalize his social and other life-related failures.

nobody is worth 10 years behind bars, not even your sweet mother. all your relationship dynamics will be ruined when you come out as a convict who spent a decade behind bars.

Then I kill again. And again but each time I make more suffering. If I kill more than one it's worth my one life. You just need to kill lots of people to make it worth it. So there you go. Only kill someone if you kill two people or more so you know it's worth it.

Btw I do things out of spite. Like if you say I won't stab myself in the groin to prove a point I'll stab myself in the ground JUST to prove that point and the point that I proved my point.

Not stealing and killing come natural to people. Those that commit such acts have been conditioned to think that way. I've never stolen or killed.
sounds like you are the sociopath there, amigo.
nope. My sociopathic behaviors are with strangers or people of little worth. Plenty of friends and family. Projecting much?

Prove it with a timestamp, faggot. Let's see those bleeding groins.

I'm gonna kill you then I'll come out on top as the superior species. We will rule the earth and all things beyond. Your simple non dominant mindset will lead to your demise.

Your just doing it because I explained my method that doesn't work. Only people I don't explain it to can get me to do it because they don't try to get me to do it they BELIEVE I won't. Nice try faggot but I won't fall for easy bake egg ons like that you gotta home make that cake with a real milkshake nigga

There are strong debates around what is "natural law" that everyone is under, and what is made up by the societies...

Also, I need to clarify something

>Sociopath
A person with Antisocial Personality Disorder, a disorder of cluster B or Personality Disorders according to DSM

> Psychopathy
In medical terms, a person with any kind of Personality disorder. Socially, we use this term to define people that kill or manipulate with no regards of consequences

you don't understand. I'm not worried about my relationships after the fact if I did 10 years.

I have good friends, now that understand my situation.

I'm just worried about this guy that can sue the fuck out of me. Even if I rat out this junkie, I could still do a lot of time because of this lawsuit. I have to maintain at least a platonic relationship with this guy, and throwing his friend in jail would fuck that up.

Either I do the time, and go against my morals. Keep a mutual relationship with the guy that can sue me.

or

rat him out, and still go to prison by getting sued.

I suppose I'm fucked either way, but in the latter case, I'd feel better about myself knowing I did I knew what was right.

I fucking hate the justice system.

samefag
lol whatever fairytale makes you sleep better, downsy baby.

Look for traits like these.

Not exactly accurate. I'd say it's more like being a sociopath is somebody that wins social interactions and is surrounded by friends. You are right about psychopaths though.
Lawyer up bro. Him suing you isn't going to get you time, just a measly settlement at best.

I defined the MEDICAL terms for sociopath and psychopath

The psychiatrists don't use these words nowadays because they carry too much social stigma

They prefer to use antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) and personality disorder in general (psychopathy)

Also, I was discussing with a friend of mine that is psychiatrist, he believes that Trump is narcisist, and I do believe too

Funny that you'd say that, I kinda do. Not everything I find is alive/save able, and so what I often do is leave the carcass somewhere that'll let it rot real quick, scour the mess for bones, make said bones real nice and pretty, and erect little monuments and knickknacks around my area. The reactions to my works is always a little funny.

I have a lawyer.

and the lawsuit wouldn't be about me throwing his friend in jail. It's unrelated. I fucked up badly once, and it directly affected him. It was an honest mistake. He was a good enough person not to sue me for damages at the time, but things can and will change if I fuck up our relationship dynamic.

lol, armchair psychologists.

how the fuck can you diagnose someone if you've never had a conversation with them?

How do you know Trump isn't just putting on a facade like ALL politicians do? Politics is twisted and dirty. If you don't act twisted and dirty, you're not going to get very far as a politician.

Maybe I'm a narcissist too.
Honest mistake sounds like no case. Relationship really don't matter that much.

>adding this stress and bullshit to your life
cut them off and live free of this bullshit
what the fuck is wrong with people..
you'd think once they hit a certain age they realize life isn't worth the hassle and stress faggots and society weighs on them.

About trump being narcisist, yes, we never had a chance to have a conversation with him, but this is just an assumption, we were talking briefly and the subject came in mind

But if you want me to be more specific then, he is withing the cluster B of personality disorders: Narcisistic, Antisocial, Borderline or Histrionic.
Judging by WHAT HE SHOWS, he fits better into the Narcisistic or Antisocial, but it's very common for someone that fits into a spectrum of personality disorder to have traits of all of those disorders inside the spectrum

I was really nice to everyone today and it felt really good
I think I'll do the same tomorrow. Nothing that's a really big deal, just saying hi to people, telling someone their haircut looks nice, helping old people find their way around the hospital, that sort of thing

At night I sleep like a baby. How much satisfaction do you get from dicking people over? Because nice feels awesome every day

I admire some things he has done as a sociopath, but facepalm at how stupid he is at other times.
Oh I am nice most of the time too. I just find certain times when I can emotionally damage women and get something else out of it. I get much more satisfaction from manipulation if I can justify it by that person being cruel or a woman. I hate women now, but I know all the right things to say to sound like I'm a macho feminist that really cares about their stupid thoughts and feelings.

Why brag about feeling good?

I suppose... I just hope the court sees it that way.

I think this is the defining moment for my life. I've been improving all aspects of myself besides my mental health. I've been seeing a therapist for the last year or so, but only once every 2 months. I can hardly afford it.

Fuck it. Fuck those guys. I'm not gonna let them drag me down anymore. I literally work with people that have 5 degrees that have multiple patents and publications, while at the same time I hang out with the lower rung of society that I consider my friends (and some of them really are). Honestly, my life is sort of a fucking wild ride. I see both spectrums of society in the same day most days, and I enjoy it. Sure, some of my good friends might not have any aspirations in their lives, at least for now, and that doesn't bother me all that much. They're my friends - and the real ones don't use me.

I just need to cut the fucking cancer out of my life.

lol how is trump anti-social? he has a social media account.

That's right. You will be much happier in the end bro.

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekekekekekek kys faggot shit dick huehuehuehue

why am i paying for a therapist that doesn't do shit, when I can just go on Sup Forums and get called a stupid faggot and feel better about myself in the end? I can't even tell him any of this shit, seeing as he's a mandatory reporter...

lol because you will rarely find somebody like me on here. When did I call you a stupid faggot?

It's called psychopathy. Sociopathy, and sociopaths, don't exist.

I'm unsure what I am, I had a friend tell me I remind him of Ron Kray from Legend.

I am a very patient person, I seduced this girl, she left her toxic relationship for me and another friend tried cutting my grass like a fucking 12 yr old but I ended up getting him to date this other girl who I knew was a mental case and would just fuck him over. It's been glorious, now this girl is boring lazy and won't do anything I want. Gotta wait till the lease runs out before I can go though

>that one depressed day you come to Sup Forums instead of your therapist
that's y u seek a professional

>hanging around losers
doesn't seem smart.

That's the whole problem. A social interaction should never be a win/lose situation and when you try to make it one through some form of dominance, you just end up looking like an asshole. Anyone with a modicum of intellectuality can see right through that sort of ego.

Superficial charm isn't very different from actual charm. I think it's another way of saying that charm is fleeting and can vanish in an instant if you say something irritating or such.

I'm not saying literally, but thanks

It's not win/lose with the people I actually care about.
That is only in instances where I planned it on a stranger or someone who perceives me as a friend. I don't tell me real friends about these interactions because I know they will cringe and question my authenticity.

if they aren't weighing you down though this case you clearly seem to..

You're welcome bro. Good luck with that whole thing. Try not to stress it too much, these things are more routine than you currently realize.

There's no such thing as sociopathy. It's an old theory that attempted to distinguish genetic/inherent psychopathy and that which is a result of (usually) extreme, early trauma.

Anti-social behaviour disorder IS psychopathy, redefined as a scale rather than a "is or is not".

nah, not losers. They're good people, and some of them are doing good things. They're artists and adventurers. Honestly, it's a nice break from my hectic work life. One of them works with the elderly, and they love their job, but since they don't get paid that much, they're considered lower class. One dude I know used to hang around with Lil Wayne, and is producing his own music now.

op here
sounds like me.

Goodnight guys, i need to go to bed.

yea, i've realized this before, but now it's really hitting me in the face. guess I'm just getting older

you selfish FUCK.

start a thread like this and then abandon us?

try to get a prescription for xanax. it will really help you through this time. it will get better :)

goodnight bro.

Dominating a bed by lying on its helpless form for 8 hours. You sick psychotic fuck.

lol you guys are funny. :)
I can create another thread like this tomorrow.
I need my sleep though.