Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

i live in an affluent city with very few blacks

I have several
actually thinking of getting an AR, only thing is there's nothing I really need it for so it would be just a range toy, a $1,500 one at that

bcause when they shoot they boom and the booom is areally scary noise and i don't like scary noise, no no no

Because they're for insecure small dicked white bois. Keep fucking your cousins, losers.

id just let an intruder do w/e he/she wants then call the police and let them deal with it, pretty small chance of someone coming into your home and just killing you for the lulz

Because one isn't enough.

You need at LEAST 3 to 4.

I have a few

There are decent sub-$1000 ARs

The formula for the number of guns you need is X+1
X being the number of guns you currently own.

Just picked this up today

I saw you post on /k/ a while back

Yeah, I got the red dot on it since this afternoon. It's pretty decent at 60 yards

Because they are for gay people.

can you tell me more?
I went to the shop and said I was thinking about colt, and the guy said look you can get the same thing from magpul for about $500 less
is there a brand you really like for under $1000 I should look at? I really probably want a pretty high quality one, if I'm spending $1000 already I want quality, even if it's $1500-$2000

I like to go to the range but I don't know if I'd want a gun in the house. Afraid one night the bummers would turn into full-on kablooies.

I have an M&P 15 I got when wal-mart was clearing out their skeery black rifles. It normally goes for $550 and I have yet to have a problem.

I had an omni before that and the damned upper actually split. Stay away from the polymer garbage

there are locks and gun safes for just this reason user
also while we're on the subject can you recommend me a nice replacement for barrett 50 cal? Something that hopefully saves a bit of money
nice what make and model is this?

because im not a faggot
duh

liberal cucks shouldn't be allowed to use snapchat

>a nice replacement for barrett 50 cal

Lol, a .300 Win Mag does everything 97% of people need to do

>what make and model is this

Ruger 10/22 Takedown lite

Not allowed to grow weed and own a gun in Michigan.

Because I own 30.

Saving up for the very one you posted actually. Need about 1200 USD good revolvers aren't cheap. Also waiting on background checks and my CC permit to go through. Washington state is hell on first time gun owners.

good advice thx
I will look at m&p15 for sure

Locks and gun safes don't do much when you're fixing to feed yourself a bullet, my friend.

Muh edge

There are 10,000 ways to off yourself. You wouldn't suddenly grow the balls to do it if you had a gun

>implying
They're a huge burden to own. Especially if it's solely for self defense

i use knives

Nice barrel

Because I live a thousand miles from America.

When did Sup Forums become so infested with left wing faggotry?

H&K p30 is my favorite

because i get severely depressed and having a gun around is no good

For target practice?

Uk fag

True but none have the efficacy of guns
cutting of wrists and overdose on pills have frighteningly low % success rates, about 6%.
Gunshot to the head has about 97%, and shotgun in particular is almost guaranteed
thanks for reply. I will seriously look at .300 win mag

Because I wanna get this baby wet

You can get a decent one for about $600.

because im not allowed to own one by federal law

It's a ZEV pro series. I dig it.

Don't need one. My light saber works just fine.

Felony conviction.

i honestly dont trust myself with a gun which is why i dont have one. I do respect gun rights though.

any recommendation for a cheap one? so far I've got M&P15 to look at, in addition to magpul and colt. And user said stay away from polymer, you want your upper receiver to be metal
I see a lot of people using a 2 person system with a spotter, what kind of telescope are they using for the spotter? I might just up and get a whole system with a wind sock and everything

high five!
prohibited from owning one by federal law

Ruger 5.56
Springfield Saint
Build your own

I have some knives and shitty Chinese swords foe home defense plus an axe, so I'm alright