I need some advice, REAL advice

I need some advice, REAL advice.

I'm 19 years old and have never even touched the lips of another female. I was molested when I was 17 and it's traumatized me ever since by lowering my self esteem and self confidence to the point of rock bottom.

I want to try and love myself but everytime I do, it makes me feel like shit knowing I'm not gonna be better than other people in the world. I need to not only learn how to love myself, but also learn how I can get the confidence to talk to girls without getting fucking scared to push out of my comfort zone.

Help?

Don't feel bad. A lot of people here weren't ever molested and still have the same self confidence and self esteem issues.

If you don't love yourself how is someone else supposed to love you? Trauma isn't easy but sometimes you're just cockblocking yourself.

Depends on how bad you want the V.
Depends on how much you believe in yourself, how much believe you want the V.
Tell me you want the V.

I feel you on that, and I've dedicated my time for the past few months now to find new interest and to build my self esteem and confidence, as well as move on from the incident. However, I feel incomplete with knowing the only person to have ever touched me was another guy without my permission.

Ive always felt like there has been one thing missing to help me prove to myself that I've truly moved on from that day - sex. I mean, it's one thing to just hit up some strip club or a hooker, but it's another to feel that trust from another woman.

Getting laid is actually a lot easier than you may think. Women are just as horny and naughty...they're just way better at hiding it. Pic related, 2 hours before it was taken she came over but told me she didn't want to have sex. I knew better. Educate yourself user

Care to open up about your traumatizing experience? Was it a man who molested you, or a woman?

One thing I did that put my personality and ambitions in perspective, was making a layer chart. You write everything you've done and been, and whichever of these you're willing/prone to repeat, in a small circle. You then write everything you want to do and be, and have established plans and capacity to accomplish them, in a larger circle surrounding the first one. Finally, write everything you want to do and be, but know you can't achieve for some reason or another, in a larger circle surrounding the two others. The medium and small circles are supposed to represent how you already interact with the world. Use these as references for taking on everything in the large circle.

Yeah man, an old man used to throw his arm around my shoulder and pinch on my nipples when I was like 10 and to this day it feels bad when a girl wants to touch them...it puts me in a bad mood for sure Good luck

Earning trust from anyone doesn't have to involve sex, you know. One of the biggest opportunities to improve your chances at getting the sex you want, is through listening. To everything. The more you remember about a girl you want to hook up with, the more likely you will be to make a positive impact on her life and the more likely she'll reciprocate in the ways you want.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, user. I'll have to journal this before this thread 404s.

To answer your above question, it was originally much more difficult to open up about since I was so scared to tell people.

To put it bluntly, I went to a boarding school in where I was dorming with a gay man around my age. He saw that I was a virgin by the way he talked to me about sex and one day, we were alone in the wing when everyone else went out to go eat dinner. He asked me to go to his area and sit on his bed for a bit but I told him no. I tried to get away but he started pulling on my arm and I kinda just fell through and was saying, "ok ok fine, let's just get this over with". I was basically in shock the entire time he was fondling me for a good 2 minutes, in which I finally came to my senses and got the hell out of there.

He blackmailed that information to me, threatening to tell and manipulate the story to make me seem like the bad guy. I was so scared what would happen so I just let him do what he wanted with my life similar to a puppet.

Took me a good 6 months to finally cough out the story to one of my trusted adults.

No one knows this happened, don't carry it as a burden. Think of it as a bad experience that is over now and can't affect new relationships unless you bring it up or act weird. Just act cool. You want to make out with chicks and get blowjobs right? Just be cool

I feel bad for you man

Oh man

>another female
Tits or GTFO.

I sympathize with you, OP. I see that you're adverse to being manipulated through fear.
I'm not sure on how to help you overcome or work around that, other than opening yourself and your mind to a variety of girls in your social life, with a focus on comfort.

I'm not a female.

If your self esteem is such shit, just go to /adv/ before the "wise" Sup Forums faggots convince you to kill or do other horrible things to your already wretched self.

I'm not retarded enough to pussy out or cut myself.

You also imply /adv/ is anymore helpful than Sup Forums.

Oh man it was a night to remember! No condom but she got her period 2 days later. Thank God. Always wear a condom people.

read this as "Always wear a condom on people."

>it makes me feel like shit knowing I'm not gonna be better than other people in the world

why the hell would you think that? There's plenty of shitty people in this world, and you're obviously not one of them

Well, glad you wouldn't do such things.

Not saying that /adv/ is any more helpful than Sup Forums but at least on /adv/ it is less likely to get death threats, suggestions to kill yourself, and "tits or gtfo" replies.

Anyway, it makes me sad to know that you're going through shit because of some horny ape. You seem to be a really good guy. The best I can come up with is that you need professional help, and not random anons.

Best wishes Sup Forumsro!

more hairy girl pics please

Lol. For real though...

confidence is the key on how to be an alpha male

File too large stand by

OP, take some advice from a guy who has never EVER made a move on a girl, and yet, has fucked quite a lot of them.
Confidence is the key, bitches love that shit, if you can find a way to love yourself, bitches will notice that, and will make a move on you.
You don't even need to have good looks or be /fit/ or anything, if you are average looking you're definitely going to get laid.
Just learn to love yourself and to see yourself as "superior", like, you don't need them hoes to make you happy. Bitches crave that shit.

Last one happy fapping. She's only been 18 for 7 months.

Fuck that shit man. That sucks. Karmas is always a bitch. Something much worse will happen to that guy. Tbh. If someone bigger did try to sexually assault me. I would pretend to be gay myself and offer them a bj them just bite their dick off and start swinging . Sucks OP. You'll find the right woman who will understand you and will let you open up to them. You just gotta be patient and not try to look for em. One day when you least expect it she will find you or you will find her

>Knowing that I'm not gonna be better than other people in the world
So, you want to be special but know you aren't? Most people aren't gonna be better than other people, at least not to any meaningful extent