When the MCU ends, someone should edit the entire MCU (including the tv shows) into one giant chronological movie

When the MCU ends, someone should edit the entire MCU (including the tv shows) into one giant chronological movie.

I'm sure some autist out there knows the exact order events took place.

why?
i can barely marathon through one MCUck movie

You guys aren't tired of the comic bullshit already? How many times can you possibly pay to see the exact same movie over and over again.

Don't they take place in the order of the movies?

wow arent you so fucking cool and edgy bro

SO FUCKING COOLO BRO

Till at least 2020

Yes that why he said tv shows too

MCU so far is 13 movies and 123 episodes of tv.

i think chronological order is just the release dates, isn't it?

Already happened with the Phase 1 movies.

For as long as it keeps having close to the exact same effect upon me.

see also; light beer, cigarettes, heroin, cocacola, etc.

Yeah that was easy because the guy didn't have to edit in Daredevil and Agents of SHIELD episodes.

I know someone is going to do when it's all over. Just wait.

I guess but some people are super autismal about shit and say things like, "this scene in Iron Man 2 took place when Thor met Jane" or whatever

SUB QUESTION
How much will the entire MCU blu ray box set be and what will it be cased in?

tv shows aren't related to the movies, just watch the movies in the order they were released.

$199.99
Captain America's Tombstone

It will be cased in a a golden statue of a jew dressed as mickey mouse fucking captain america in the ass.

10/10 would buy

Kryptonite plated cube of tool steel.

If the MCU did not exist we would of watched Batman vs Superman and been amazed

>an 8 hour film where tone changes wildly from scene to scene, several interwoven stories all with 3 act structures and unique characters with little crossover until the last 2 hours (The Avengers)
sounds like a chore.

maybe if you cut all the quips and b-plots and 90% of the Avengers you might have something

>If MCU did not exist we'd have lower standards

Sounds about right.

$3600.00 or Stan Lee's weight in vintage MCU collectable cards

yea watched extended version it's actually not a bad Batman movie :)

Gotta give MCU props for having some real good ones in there.

It would be an even bigger cluster fuck than BvS with editing worse than suicide squad

>When the MCU ends

10 pesos in a generic cd rom disk with a black and white print with a fat person eating shit on it

the dc one will be the same but it's going to be a skinnyfat guy

fucking plebs stop watching shit

Ahhh the 23nd century The good old days when the the Mars and Saturn colonies went independent. The FTL exploration was good and they were still making MCU movies... good times !

First post best reddit

Who the hell wants to watch that

I'm going to pretend Infinity War II will be the last film.

I think Agents of Shield has been retconned out.

20 or 30 more times.

Nah its still conon

They'll have two version because if it's all the way up to IW 2. Such is the technically end of Marvels first Generation of Hero's that's almost 18 movies.

I see a 400-500 dollar Bluray collection with and Infinite Guantlet case and other cool nick nacks

300 regular Bluray edition

200 for a normal version

But that's on the low end.

up to AoU

Someone already did that, although I think it was only phase one.

Sup Forums literally already did this for the entirety of Phase-1 (sans The Avengers).

>including Agents of S.H.I.T.

There's only 4 good MCU movies plus daredevil.

But Daredevil isn't part of the MCU.

Yes he is. They even mention this in the show. Daredevil and his butt buddies just happen to be low tier heroes.

But the company treats it as separate canon. Literally anything that pops up in the TV shows will never appear or be acknowledged in the movies.

>he doesn't remember that real time edit someone on Sup Forums did of all Phase 1 movies leading up to Avengers

Netflix =/= tv