Feels thread

Feels thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
soundcloud.com/lil_peep/i-crash-u-crash-w-lil-tracy-prod-jayyeah
steamsummer.com/?id=fySzHVaA
youtube.com/watch?v=0vQpNusyvMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys... how do you get over someone who you never even dated?

Fuck that's why I'm here bro

>be me
>be in 6th grade
>very close to my uncle
>uncle is a badass who survived cancer 3 times
>spend the night at cousins house
>next morning family rushes into the house and says we dont have to go to school
>hells yeah
>because uncle shot himself
>ohfuk
>bc suicide family gets nothing from insurance
>aunt starts having emotional breakdowns and is scary to be around
>aunt and favorite cousin move away
>haven't seen them since

I know that feel Sup Forumsros I can green text a bit later my story

After all that's happened, I can't motivate myself to keep studying Japanese anymore. Six years gone to waste.

know the feels Sup Forumsro
suppose you don't entirely since the "what if" remains. just have to keep meeting new chicks and move on

Slowly bro. Over time you'll realize how unfair it is to yourself to be so hung up on someone that doesn't give two fucks about you. Distract yourself by placing yourself around others and eventually you'll find someone that makes you forget her.

exactly why im here Sup Forumsro

Anyone else know that feel of when ur phone is blowing up but the one person you actually wanna hear from is ignoring u? Shit hurts, Sup Forumsrother

I guess I'll share a story from a while ago, maybe 6 years ago.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
Continue?

I may as well, sorry if you do not like me dumping my personal laundry here.
>FirstIncident.jpg
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.
>Worst part however, was not the fact that the kids were laughing at me, that was expected, save a few.
>The worst part was the fact that the chaperones, teachers of mine, were also laughing, and did not try to help me in the slightest.
>I trusted these people, and this act of negligence, in addition to 2nd incident (coming soon), almost sent me off the deep end, thought about an heroing.
>Back to the story
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running

>The Time has come for the 2nd incident
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.
>...
>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well user, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.

Hey man, that's why we're here. To share and discuss each other's stories so we don't all suffer alone.

>Flash Back to week before end of school.
>Depressed as shit, look around to see if anyone cares about what just happened.
>As normal, nobody does
>In fact, school attempts to cover up the issue, and pretends like it didn't happen (The bus incident that it, not the waterboarding)
>Even if the waterboarding got out to beside the kids, Zach's parents have enough money to "make it all go away".
>I confront the school about the bus issue, they say it was a problem and won't happen again.
>I know its bullshit, but i let it go.
>However, my parents (my mother) stopped supporting the school (My dad wanted to pretend like nothing happened)
All in all, lesson is to never trust kids, or people in general. I learned that lesson the hard way.
So thats my story, anyone got any others?

>Sup Forums me (green)
> been on Sup Forums a cuple years now...
>still no idea how to green text
>too lazy to look it up
>too scared to ask

So here's my story

>be me a senior in high school
>Start talking to this girl a bit
>Not really interested in her at first, just wanted to take her to prom because we have a lot of mutual friends
>Really hit it off with her, everything is going great, I'm on the top of the world
>feeling like I could get any girl I wanted
>We eventually agree to go to prom and I decided to do something cute like asking her to prom on Valentine's day so I tried to get her to go out with me but she said she was busy
>I didn't think anything of it and decided I wouldn't do some stupid sign
>She starts growing distant, blows me off whenever I try to text her and replies become much less interested
>Finally ask her what's wrong and she tells me she just got out of a bad relationship (keep in mind I wasn't trying to date her)
> I didn't say I didn't have feelings for her because I felt it would make it worse
>say we can be friends but it becomes mutual that we're not going together to prom
>Talk to her less and less
>She gets with a piece of shit who I know cheats on everyone he's ever dated
>Still don't care too much about it since I didn't have feelings for her
>Loathed her for lying to me about not wanting a relationship though
>About a week and a half before prom I decided I wasn't going and had made peace with this
>She suddenly texts me, asking if I wanted to go to prom with her as friends
>Like an idiot i agree
>Two days before prom I find out that she is dating this piece of shit but he asked someone else before they hooked up
>Still go because I would look like the douche if I cut it off
>Go to prom with large group of friends, have a blast dancing and dining
>Then the piece of shit shows up and asks for a dance with her
>Again I would look like a dick if I said no so I say I'm ok with it
>Fall in Love with this girl that night
>Wake up the next day completely depressed and don't get out of bed until 3 pm
>She broke up with him but I know I can't be with her

I'm listening to a sedimentle playlist, there's a story behind it but I don't think any of you would care to know, but here's the link

open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE

Mandatory "This isn't even my final feel" pic

>You don't understand just how much I really care about you.
I...probably 'love' you.

Lurk.

I'm listening to a sedimentle playlist, there's a story behind it but I don't think any of you would care to know, but here's the link

I've got some feels I need to dump. This has all been happening for a little over a year now, and it's gotten to a point where I honestly don't know what to think anymore.
>be me, 17, highschool senior overweight betafag
>Haven't really had much of a social life with the exception of one buddy and his ex (who stabbed me in the back and left me out to dry) throughout highschool, so I was an odd hermit, the kind people would be nice to because they though I was going to shoot up the school
>senior prom rolls around
>had crush on this one gril for a while now and decide to ask her
>she says yes
>ffw to that weekend
>get a call from her saying that she can't go because she had already planned something
>allmyfuckingrage.gif
>tell parents
>dad tells coworker who tells her daughter, lets call her J
>8/10 blonde, really pretty face
>J wants to go with me just to spite this other girl
>call her and set up dinner and prom
>ffw to day of prom and I go to pick her up
>awkward as fuck introductions, she gets in the car and we drive off to dinner
>making small talk, trying to be alpha, but failing miserably
>get to fancy restaurant for dinner
>dinner goes fuckin stellar
>this girl is wicked smart, witty as hell and just nerdy enough to give her one of the best personalities I've seen to this day
cont?

I'm sorry to hear that bro. You learned something in 8th grade that it took me well into my 20's to learn, and it's that literally almost everyone will let you down. Having a lot of friends is stupid, and having one or two people you would burn the world for, that's what counts. And if you don't have them now, you will soon bud.
And I'm not some basement dwelling, disdainful recluse. I am socially graceful and confident. I just don't like human interaction anymore because people, on the whole, will always disappoint you. You need to tell your parents how angry that shit made you, because it will heal you to hear them acknowledge it. Maybe not all the way but don't let this situation force your parents into the box of people who are shitty, because that's the worst thing that's happening with it.

And as for everyone outside of your family, they care about this stuff FAR LESS than you think. You'll find someone soon that treats you better, be it a friend or relationship, fuck man, even my dog is a better person than most people. He keeps me from really going nuts.

I know. For the time, I coped by playing with the family dog, but she got all sorts of cancers and died about a year later. My parents seemed too concerned with outside things, and my brother was at college, and did not come to me unless he wanted a paper done.
Thank you for putting up with me.

I wanna know how often ex girlfriends think about us.
And if they feel alone or want to comeback.

you'd think someone who beat cancer 3 times actually appreciates life, what a cunt.

>bc suicide family gets nothing from insurance
That's bullshit. Life insurance usually pays out for suicide as long as you've had the plan for at least 2 years.

This is half a feels post and half a request for advice. I'll type it out in a paragraph because I'm mobile-posting. I'm 19 by the way.

I met this girl when I was 15, and had on and off crushes on her. She's short, cute, and the kindest person I've ever met. We were friends throughout highschool and went on a few platonic dates. Everytime I would get close to bullding up the courage to ask her out romantically, she got a different boyfriend, which sucked but I was fine.

We ended up going to adjacent colleges after we graduated so last fall I took her on a few dates. Again, as I was gearing up to ask her to be my girlfriend, another guy swooped her up first. That was one of the worst weeks of my life, but I got over it.
Will continue

ssauce?

>be me
>be kid
>bad home life
>have suicidal thoughts
>figure they will go away once I'm older
>be in high school
>don't know what I want to do with my life
>still suicidal
>figure it will get better when I leave for college
>be in college
>stressed out and broke
>suicidal
>figure it will be better when I finally graduate
>graduate
>hate my job
>suicidal
>figure it will be better when I get a better job
>get a better job
>more money, more fun
>still suicidal
>realize it doesn't matter what I do
>I just hate who I am on the inside

>contemplated suicide for years
>wanted to kill myself, everyday
>finally got up the courage
>went to my old playground
>hung myself from the swings
>that was five years ago
>now i just shitpost from beyond the grave

>have group of friends
>feelings grow for one girl in group
>call her Abby
>talk with best friend
>call him Brad
>tell him how I feel about Abby
>tell him I feel like I'm not good enough for her
>I need to get in shape
>need to make more money
>couple weeks go by
>Brad asks Abby out
>Brad fatter than I am
>Brad makes less money than I do
>couple months go by
>Brad and Abby get engaged
>Brad asks me to be groomsman
>couple months after wedding
>Brad says they are having marriage issues
>Brad cheated on Abby
You mother fucker

So last month we were hanging out again because we've still been friends this whole time. She's doing a study abroad program in Japan for a year and a half so we were hanging out one last time before she left. She expressed that she wasn't entirely happy with her current boyfriend, and was regretful that we hadn't hung out or dated more. I said all the wrong things, but the night still ended with us kissing. That day sparked a feeling that I'd never felt before, and I'm secure in knowing that I'm in love with her. She won't be visiting at all during this period, so I won't see her until next November. We email back and forth a few times a week.

So I need some advice. I want to become the absolute best version of myself that I can be before she gets back. I'm cutting back on video games, working, saving, and investing money, learning how to cook and play guitar, reading more, and other miscellaneous self improvement things. What else can I do to become someone who can take care of her and provide for her? Thanks in advance

Fuck it, I'm dumping the rest of this. I dont care if anyone is reading this, I need to just tell the full story somewhere.>J seems genuinely interested in me. Could’ve been faking it, but I didn’t care, it was the first time in my life that it seemed like a girl was genuinely interested in me
>Get to the dance ad have a great time
>part way through, we go out back by a field and sit down at a table
>just start talking about shit
>find out we both love astronomy and talk about that for ~half an hour
>dance ends and I drive her home, say goodnight and drive myself home with the biggest fucking grin on my face.
>start talking after that pretty consistently and the more we talk, it’s like I fall for her a little more
>being around and talking to J makes me feel like I need to be better, so I go to work changing myself
>start working out and changing my personality
>College rolls around and I go off to college
>Keep in mind she’s about a year and a half older than me and goes to college and lives in my hometown and I’m going to school halfway across the country
>start talking to her more once I leave
>leaving home hurts like hell, partially because I’m leaving behind everything I knew, and partially because I’m leaving her
>start school and decide that I’m going to reinvent myself there

cont, im lurkin

>attempt suicide multiple times in my life
>pills failed
>hanging failed
>subconsciously building in ways to back out
>bought shotgun
>couldn't build courage to pull trigger
>finally figure out the secret
>need something that is up to chance
>buy revolver
>load one round
>spin cylinder
>5/6 chance I survive
>makes it easier to pull trigger
>click
>over the years I've spun that cylinder 6 times, now
>only 33.5% chance I should be alive now
>thinking about making that 27.9%

I really hope your life doesn't flash before your eyes when you die. I'd hate to watch all of the time I wasted doing absolutely nothing.

thanks man. Need to dump these feels somewhere

b/ro life is teaching you a lesson, you just need to ask her out. Do not wait for it to be convenient or to have enough courage. Life has already given you many chances to be with her.

>meet girl
>Become friends
>Relationship stagnates or becomes toxic
>Find new girl to ease the pain of the first
>Repeat steps 2-4

There's a second post right here
Yeah I'm gonna ask her out when she returns. I just want to be the best I can be by then.

I would have
> maniacalkek.exe
right in Brad's face

I have a rare condition that leaves me with no spine

I hope you don't man. Just because other people make you feel insignificant doesn't mean you are. Even if you feel that way about yourself doesn't make it true. Some of that shit that bothers you is out of your control. If you cut your life short, you'll never know if it could have gotten better. Don't give into it man.

The beta in this thread is strong.

How do you become alpha then?

The thought of this being me haunts me a lot and probably keeps myself from being motivated

I'm lurking too

>I'm insecure and don't know how to deal with my feelings so I take out my angst on others
>I-I'm alpha though, r-r-right?

I want to see that forehead.

I understand you, user. But it's better to better yourself. It helps a lot.

cont
>talking to mommy about Brad while she makes some tendies
>call Brad stupid cheating shutgead
>mommy is really quiet
>mommy gives me tendies and says she has to tell me something
>You're going to have a new daddy
Cont?

>be me
>17 6/10 guy
>short and looked like i belong in middleschool still
>meet this amazing girl
>shes perfect (not really know that i think about it)
>chubby were it matters, had glassea, just a bunch of pimples on her face
>always talked to me
>we would always hangout after school and play pokemon x and y
>we would play sm4sh and always just sit in our nearby park and talk
>one day asks if she can come over
>parents arent home
>i scoop and shes hanging out with me
>netflex and chilling
>im so nervous ive never done it before
> she sees me being anxious "dont worry user, its my first time to
>shes touching me
>ohmygoditsgoingtohappen
>taking off her bra
>door slams open
>a wild psycho parents apear
>start yelling like crazy (i dont even remember why we werent even naked yet
>she runs out
>parents decide to send me to millitary camp
>wtf no way
>i run away
>move into a motel 6 (had 500 dollars on my card)
>working at mcdonalds
>wanna go home
>live in shitty motel
>i live of ramen and mcdonalds
>at drivethru
>its my break
>smoking a cigarette
>writing this
>i wanna go home
>i miss her
>i miss her
No joke but gotta go back to work see you \b\ros

I'm not alpha. I'm depressed and suicidal. But, I'm also not afraid to go for it when the chance is there.

When Robin Williams killed himself I realized, it doesn't matter how good you have it. If you have these demons, you can't defeat them. The best you can hope for is to outrun them as long as possible.

Your friend Brad pulled a bitch move and he deserves to never be happy with the Abby. If you were a diabolical mastermind, you would find a way to get with Abby. You would then do the craziest sexual acts with her. I mean really rek her. Then you would encourage Abby to go back to Brad. Brad would be thankful, Abby would sing your praises and you would smile knowing the depraved shit you made Abby do.

>new daddy?
>wtf.org
>mommy says she met a man who will be my new daddy
>says he is about to come over
>I drop my tendie cause I'm scared
>start crying about tendie
>knock on door
>mommy is all smiles
>she says, "it will be good to have a real man around here to give me what I need"
>I'm confused cause mommy only needs me
>opens
>brad walks in
>brad is my new dad

If we're being honest, seeing them together, I realize I wouldn't want to be with her. She's super controlling. Overly conservative Christian.
But that doesn't make the betrayal sting any less.

You don't.

I'm still in love with the first chick I had feelings for. She was straight, so of course she turned me down. It's been seven years, I have had multiple relationships since, and am currently dating the man I plan to marry, but I still think of her from time to time. I wonder what she's doing now. I wonder if she ever made it to art school like she dreamed? Is she dating someone now, finally? She was so shy in school, is she more outgoing now? I'll probably never know.

I'm already loving this playlist. What's the story behind it?

>first semester is a total shitstorm, but also some of the most fun I’ve ever had
>made a bunch of friends and was actually social for the first time in my life
>stopped eating like shit and started working out a ton
>dropped 30 pounds and gained 10 back in muscle within like 2 months.
>like I was morphing into a chad
>keep talking to J through the whole thing
>keep learning more about her and still falling harder for her
>it’s like torture that I’m 1700 miles away
>then things go to shit where I am
>going to same school as my brother partially because it’s a really good school and partially to watch out for him
>he’d been turning into a total hermit the past few years; he had some serious weight issues in HS and was on the football team, so he got bullied a lot.
>really fucked him up, then it started to break him in college
>his gf’s ex started stalking him and that fucked him up more
>gets diagnosed with a mild form of schizophrenia and depression
>I spend nights in his room making sure he doesn’t hurt himself
>get told later by parents that I was the only thing keeping him alive for a while
>leaves campus just before winter really sets in and suddenly I’m on my own
>start subconsciously relying on J for attention
>she starts getting distant ad then it’s like she was ignoring me altogether
>I start getting low
>spending all my free time in the gym, ignoring friends, grades are dropping, etc.
>then things start getting a little better
>find out a girl has a crush on me
>I guess when you go to a school mostly populated by smalltown people, are from the other side of the country and spend most of your free time in the gym, people start getting curious about your life
>local dance is happening that most of the students go to, so I ask this other girl to it

Just found this song and i felt its appropriate in this thread

soundcloud.com/lil_peep/i-crash-u-crash-w-lil-tracy-prod-jayyeah

I miss her

Ive got a story, but it would take a while since I don't have it pretyped

Hit us with it, user. It's what we're here for.

steamsummer.com/?id=fySzHVaA

Alright
>be me
>day I was born
>another kid who was born on same day is my neighbor
>we become great friends
>kid is wicked smart
>used to read like, collegiate level books
>lived in a bad neighborhood, so rarely went outside
>always stayed in and played video games or watched tv
>spent every day with this kid
>one day we decide to go to the playground
>playground was right up the street from my house, not even a block
>gotta cross the road
>he goes first
>truck doesnt see him
>I see truck
>I stay silent
>I dont say a fucking word, not even a sound
Doctors say he died on impact
Why didn't I say anything?
It should've been me

>dance like a jackass, have fun with this girl, reconnect with some friends that I’d been ignoring for a month, the night is the best time I’d had in a long time
>ask this girl out
>she says yes
>whydowefall.jpg
>after a couple of dates we make it official and she becomes my first girlfriend
>she tells me that she had to beat a few other girls to the punch of letting me know that she was interested in me
>It’s impossible to put into words the feeling that I got, it’s like after so long of being the guy getting shot down, I’m actually wanted by people
>kinda cemented the whole alpha dog personality I’d been going for after prom
>almost completely forget about J
>Christmas break rolls around and I go home
>see J for the first time in 5 months
>it’s like she melted my heart immediately
>I feel like I just fell for her again
>she invites me over one night to hang out
>end up sitting on the couch with her watching movies on her laptop
>she ends up half asleep, half drunk with her head in my lap
>can’t help but hold her close
>She tells me about all the shit that happened during the semester
>Apparently one of her good friends committed suicide, so she got to a dark place and started partying a lot and ended up getting assaulted by a few frat bros on a few different occasions
>she fought them off, but it still fucked her up
>she apologized for being distant
>I wanted to kiss her, but I had a gf and I wasn’t going to cheat
>hung out with her a few more times
>then I my gf at the time tells me that she’s going to visit me (her grandparents lived in my hometown, so she figured that she’d see me while she was there)

Holy shit. Godspeed, user.

I enjoy this story.

thanks. don't have this pretyped, so sorry if updates are slow

I'm falling deep into this story

Yeah, me too. At least we talk every hour or 2 for now though. When we do talk she replies fast. She cut back on social media as well. Shit is cancer.

>Be me
>I was 10
>Parents would fight about 3 times a week
>My dad would drink every other day
>fights got physical
>Mom moved out to an apartment
>Dad would drink every night, slowly got more and more depressed
>My aunt came up to look after me
>Mom came back, they had an argument in the garage and she called me down
>she told me to smell his breath, I yelled It smells like alcohol because of you
>she drove away
>I slept with my dad and he said that was the nicest thing anything has ever done for him
>I sheaded a tear droplet
>He didn't look healthy and slowly stopped working
>Dad went missing and I couldnt find him
>The pistol was out of its case
>heart dropped, ran to the camper and saw the door was closed
>ran and told my aunt
>I stayed inside and she went to check
>we came inside crying
>I ran and told him I loved him
>Mom came back and stayed with us
>My aunt was heading home one day and wanted me to go with her
>I didn't know what to do
>I kinda just packed a backpack
>about to leave I hugged my dad and he told me to hug my mom
> she replied with Why would he want to hug me, I hugged her than left
>I was quiet for the 2 hour car ride, small chit chat
> 1 week and a half goes by
>Dad shot my mom, instant death, called my aunt, could barely talk
>he told her I didn't mean to do it
>I got the news the next that that happened and that he killed himself
>cried for 4 days straight
>I got super depressed, didn't talk to anyone
>and every single day I regret going to me aunts
>next summer I go there again
>My girlfriend got into a crash
>it killed her dad and her little sister
>years go by and I move 4 times

lurking

Lurking and crying bump

I'm currently detoxing from opiates, living on my own for now. I'm attending a rehab program in about 2 weeks and I'm anxious about having my things being taken from me. I have the option to leave, but I don't want to panic from "losing my freedom" and leave without giving it a shot. This program will most likely turn my life around, it'll cut off ties with my negative influences and I'll work out daily, eat 3 meals a day and sleep well and develop a routine. Too tired to greentext and if anyone wants moderate opiate withdrawal management tips I'll gladly share, hopefully one of you in a similar position reads this.

I'll also come close to graduation if not graduating at the center. Part of me is looking forward to it but some of the negatives are making me second guess.

>gf visits and it’s like any affection that I had for her is gone
>she senses this and starts getting more distant too
>the break ends and I go back to school
>haven’t talked to gf since she visited
>I need to break up with this girl if I’m not feeling anything for her
>she knows that the break up is coming
>I tell her we need to talk
>go to an empty conference room in the library and end things with her
>she’s crying and I want to comfort her, but I know that I can’t anymore, so I just go back to my room for the night
>My roommate had left during the break, so I had the room to myself
>I keep hanging out with my friends, but I just can’t get into anything
>goes on like this for a while
>I feel like an asshole and a traitor, but I know that I did the right thing
>ffw to a few weeks later and I’m talking to J
>she tells me that she’s been seeing this guy, and that they’re going to make it official
>my heart breaks
>had been really getting into dragon ball z during the year and was watching super android 13 and this scene came up (start at 1:28)
youtube.com/watch?v=0vQpNusyvMk
>keep listening to the yelling in this scene
>because I don’t have anywhere really private to just freak out, I just keep listening to those fucking screams on full blast
>I don’t hear anything from J until I go home for spring break
>I go to school up north and it was in the dead of winter when I heard about it, so I just spend my time in my room, in class or in the gym.
>work myself half to death with my training and schoolwork
>then one day I just got over it
>I was done being tired and bitter and angry
>I didn’t care anymore
>Start dating around, and crawling out of the funk I was in for so long
>meet one girl who was really interesting but ditzy as fuck, so things didn’t really work out

keeping the thread alive

When I was a kid I bought a tom cat (tom and jerry) plushie
Was my only toy and I love him so much even after I became adult

Someday I gifted it to my first gf just because it was my best thing in the world and she was my best person in the whole world
And yes, she left me and keep the tom

I miss tom and I miss her

ill keep going till the thread 404s.

I feel ya man

>no greentext = no replies
funny cause i never read greentext stories

>TOP ZOZZLE
>FEELZOZZLE

Am I wrong for falling completely out of love with a girl who I intially loved years ago? She's said and done some pretty fucked up things to me too.

yep, thats about the sum of it

>had a hard time coping after that, but got through it
>go home for spring break, and see J again
>she broke up with her bf
>the asshole joined a frat and went on this cheating spree
>Immakillthisfool.webm
>talk with her about it, and I start reconnecting with her
>it feels different this time tho, like I’m just glad that she’s my friend
>don’t get to hang out with her like I did during christmas, because she’s working and I’m busy catching up with some friends, but we still make some effort to hang out
>head home feeling okay
>school goes back into session and things are looking up
>get back on the market and start dating again
>then I got introduced to my next big mistake in life
>let’s call this girl M
>7/10 blonde, okay face, fucking AMAZING body
>start dating her casually, and we get close real quick
>M had just gotten out of a pretty unhealthy relationship with this guy who lived about 15 minutes away from campus
>she cut things off with him when she started dating me
>looking back on it now, I think I was a rebound for her
>date her for about a month and a half before finals
>Saturday night before finals we take this drive around the small town that my campus is in
>stop at the edge of this local golf course and we climb into the backseat
>I hold her and, for he first time in a long while, I feel like in at peace
>Finals come and go, I see M one last time before I make the long drive home
>finally get home and start catching up with the friends I had
>see J again
>we start working together in my family’s workshop on some projects for my dad