NORWAY YES!

Norwegian city bans adverts with semi-naked models in bid to combat negative body image

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-trondheim-ban-adverts-semi-naked-models-negative-body-image-a7026421.html

>Norwegian city bans adverts with semi-naked models
this is a good thing

now they can put fully naked models

Time to go skin tight

I agree but for different reasons. It is indecent to have semi-nude pictures hanging around a city. It should also be banned from advertising on TV.

the city council is the workers party of course (in norway, the workers party is now de facto a communist party. they have completely changed the last 30 or so years)

Even Singapore allows half naked women in advertisements. Norcucks are literally giving away all their freedom.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with muslims

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Why do feminism think women are so fucking retarded?

In their eyes a woman can be duped into believing anything and her mind is like that of a sheep so she can be influenced by everyone to do or think anything. Women must be protected from all these things because their feeble little brains can't handle to think for themselves.

Isn't this a inherently anti-female line of thinking? Why is feminism such cancer?

Agreed

Everyone must be average. No one must be offended, special, or unique. Excellence is a crime. Free speech is hatred. Death to being human.

t. Leftists 2016

Yeah this is bizarre when you think about it

>womyn are responsible adults who are equal to men but also need to be protected from harmful ideas and special privileges to reach equality

It's like they want to admit women are inferior

>The new policy reads: “No advertising that conveys a false image of the model/models’ appearance

>“In combatting body image issues, a community wide approach is required. This is just one piece in the puzzle, but it is an important one.

>“We have long argued that advertising that reduces women to sexual objects for men’s use and entertainment should have no place in a progressive society.

Good job ruining it for women who choose to be models. Also funny how they mention both male and female models in the article, but then later implies only one of them are seen as sex objects.

>healthy and well toned
>negative body image

Why if it takes effort to achieve, it's viewed as negative?

Because deep in their hearts feminists know that women are fucking retarted.

You cant even look at a victorias secret advertisement. Your government says you cant handle it. Then again I understand the population would prefer burka catalogs

Yes I suppose it is part of the real feminist idea that women have no personal responsibility

I always wondered how those models are considered unrealistic. I mean they exist so they can't be unrealistisch by definition

The article mentions photoshopping, but it's not like any of their bodies are unobtainable. I mean you can't take people to the pool or beach thinking the way these people do.

I disagree with the reasoning but agree with the action. Public nudity is degenerate.

>the left ban displays of nudity

we have gone full circle

soon all the right wingers are going to be in the woods smoking pot

It's something i noticed pretty much everyone west of the hajnal line seems to have trouble with

Here a fat chinck is a fat chick, banter is had and everyone laughs together but in the west everyone has their head so far up their ass the entire subject comes down to this:

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anything that isn't titless toothpick is fat degenerate for niggers
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thin priviledge

It's like the only two possibilities you're either a 200kg landwhale or skelemode