Who are the music equivalents of different youtube personalities, reviewers, ASMRers, etc?

Who are the music equivalents of different youtube personalities, reviewers, ASMRers, etc?

threemilk is clearly the youtube equivalent of Lavren Mayberry (looks underaged, actually isn't...entire appeal is the hypercuteness).

Who is Mike or Jay of RLM of music? The h3h3 of music? The Fred of music? Ratboy Genius? Joe Rogan? etc. etc.

Please go outside.

>youtube personalities, reviewers, ASMRers, etc?

You have to be 18+ to post here

seriously, I have two little brothers in high school and all they do is fucking watch youtube and talk autistically about their favorite "youtubers." It's the cringiest shit ever and has turned me off from ever following any "personality" on that website.

I go outside all the time, thank you very much.

Right now I wanna talk about who the musical equivalent of youtubers are.

> youtube personalities

Kill yourself.

who isssss the fucking joeyworldtour of music?
well, clearly it's Pitbull
they say the same shit on every song/video

Oh, don't get me wrong, I consider it utterly nonsense. But it is a huge part of culture now, like it or not. That doesn't make the stuff not lame, but television is lame too, and look how much of an impact it had.

You're going to have to acknowledge all this shit sooner or later. It's life now.

Who is the Minecraft stream of music?

Kizuna Ai is the musical equivalent of Kizuna Ai.

Ciara/Eliza is best.

link?

First post best post.
OP just get a life.
For gods sake you are not 14 anymore

This is really cringey, and I watch some of those people you mentioned.

She's the best of the /r9k/ waifus. I'll admit though that Eliza's life is a mess. At least Aggie seems like she'd be a good friend.

You can just google "Ciara r9k" or "Eliza r9k" if ya want to know more.

Is That Poppy the PC Music of youtube?

Was magibon the Grimes of youtube? (weeb, weird, autistic, not as cute as you first think)

h3h3 is like Aesop Rock or something.

Mike of RLM is that grumpy aging hipster schlub from LCD Soundsystem.

Jay of RLM is... will have to think about that one for a second.

Joe Rogan is Tool. Obviously.

Ratboy Genius is... (homemade outsider shit that is actually brilliant)... R. Stevie Moore or Ariel Pink?

I get it you guise, you're RILLY old and mature now. Keep clamping your hands over your eyes and ears and deny reality.

Oh my, what a cute. Dreamy eyes.

She seems like... the youtube equivalent of some indie dreamgirl act I guess?

Are ASMR vids the New Age relaxation tape equivalent of youtube vid? But there's the whole charismatic / attractive gaze element too.

It's like something between New Age relaxation and some kind of fanboy / waifuist cult thing.

Or I guess it's kind of girlfriend simulation too, so like anime, so like relaxing romantic anime soundtrack shit.

>Who is the Minecraft stream of music?

Young audience, male-oriented, autistic, kind of world-build-y.

Radiohead?

Varg is the Varg of youtube.

I wonder how many (legitimate, credible, relevant) musicians will eventually become youtube presences / personalities as Varg has?

Has anyone else to the extent that he has?

Who is like the generic hot chick doing makeup tutorial of music?

Katy Perry?

What is the death metal of youtube personalities?

The Autechre?

The Def Leppard?

What is the ~serious jazz~ of youtube?

What is the Classical of youtube?

>What is the ~serious jazz~ of youtube?
Boring vids of dexterous, technical guitar and piano players doing intricate, autistic covers of Nintendo music.

>What is the Classical of youtube?
old school music videos uploaded from the Mtv era

>death metal?
prank videos

>Autechre?
homemade lectures on math-y stuff

>Def Leppard?
widely popular meme vids that ordinary people in the midwest and south share.

is this op?

yeah, OP here. I've just been answering my own questions - posing them because mental exercises like this interest and entertain me - and having to just answer them myself because so far everyone is too "mature" for such things.

But I like thinking through these things.

>Good youtube channels
dereckvon
scholagladiatoria

That's it.

I like RLM.

And I like weirdo outsider art stuff like Ratboy Genius.

Otherwise, I agree (and I'm OP of this thread. I just scanned a lot of the stuff out of morbid curiosity. not a fan of youtube content really)

I do think a lot of good, innovate stuff will be made on youtube over time though, or something that evolves out of it.

>youtube personalities

nice reminder that Sup Forums lost the high ground to tell someone to go back to Sup Forumseddit long, long time ago

*tips Trump hat*

indeed, Sir.

the Fred of music is... pop punk..?