Okay Sup Forums, I think to be able to properly solve our collective problems, we should list them

Okay Sup Forums, I think to be able to properly solve our collective problems, we should list them.

What do you think are the largest problems facing the western world as of right now?

>west
>that image
do you mean white?

China

The same problems that have always plagued societies. Progressivism and degeneracy and the general corruption of.man

The biggest issue facing the United States is that we are an Empire. THAT, sir, is our current dilemma.

An inability to work together to solve major problems.

Too many people saying everything is ok instead of actually dealing with problems

progress is the reason we arent dying of minor infections

>The Western World
>Including the Arab/African/Sino/Other Regions

Do you even understand what the fuck the "Western" world is? Are you so thick that you think the eastern half the world, or the Middle East, or Africa should be put under the banner of the west?

The fuck are you on about?

Maybe an inability to reach a consensus on what the problem is?

Progress=/=progressivism

>Progress
>Progressivism

Pick one, user.

Its more of a mixture of the people with the problems not saying anything and the wish of those in charge for there not to be any problems. More of a stagnation kind of thing

Why are countries considered to be comprised of people with same ideologies and objectives when everyone is socioeconomically unequal?

Most of us still follow the same ideas and idiotical ideas at most levels, no matter the socioeconomical inequality.

Most all in the west agree democracy is good, killing others in an unjustified manor is bad, freedom of speech is important, that sorta thing, you know?

There's no really definitive definition, but OPs image is laughable (Norway and Switzerland not Western?).

Well, that's why we are here to list them, so we are able to tackle the issues we are facing as a society.

I assume they are not colored because they are/were more neutral during the times when East vs. West was critical. Even though they are ideologically similar to the west, they may have not been proponents of it, which is why they weren't colored in OP's image.

The ''western world'' is an ideological construct to make the poor feel united with the rich towards maintaining the hierarchy. The only think that worries me about ''society'' is having to be used as someone else's production tool in order to be able to indefinitely maintain myself fed.

>America
>empire

An empire means you colonize other places, not have other people colonizing you.

I don't give too many particular fucks about the "western world". I care about America. My country.

Our biggest problem is that the federal government is getting way too fucking big. Both parties promote increasing the size of the central government, Republicans in the guise of military spending, the Democrats in the guise of welfare spending.

People in the US are at each others throats over non issues like gay marriage and transgender bathrooms, when what we should be concerned with is rolling back federal intervention in states' issues and reducing our commitment to overseas conflict.

No one in Washington gives a fuck about that, though! Mainstream media gives a huge middle finger to individuals who actually care about true American values.

ISIS
Niggers
Mexicans
Americans
Poverty
Anus

In that order.

Found the retard!

I hate everyone who isn't white and even I found your post annoying as fuck

>Isis
>The state of the black family
>The Mexican drug trade, driving the drug epidemic
>America's opioid/obesity epidemic
>Poverty
>Hemorrhoids

>Retarded opinion

pick one, user.

>South Africa

I think OP's image is pre-apartheid

obesity isn't my problem, if someone wants to be a fatass fuck that's not any business of mine.

I don't care about black families either, I just want the government to stop using my taxes to pay for their welfare benefits.

the ISIS problem could be solved by fucking August if American leadership had literally any balls.

Poverty isn't my problem either.

What about the development of cultures is an ideological construct?

Fair, but I think we all know more or less, what people mean by west. Hint: it's not a geographical term.

past your bedtime, underage b&
the edge is too strong

right, I suppose I'm supposed to get all mad and shit now

trigger me timbers

Its the us government thats the problem democracy is not democracy its now a country whos wealth is now handled by the few and the poor populace is even poorer even by middle eastern standards i believe that we need to start over from scratch and bring reál people in to run the country these rich fucks just want to get richer off of our work fuck them

The USA existing

good thing they US is destroying net neutrality within itself.

it's a good step in the right direction of cutting the US off from the rest of the world

dude, use some punctuation.

Át work punctuation is the last thing on my mind

The US isn't a democracy dumbass. It's a republic to put it very loosely

"...And to the Republic, for which it stands..."

yep. Correct. And as it should be. Direct democracy is not a good idea. Never has been.

I never believed in cultures, they are fake illusions of unity in a world where everyone backstabs eachother for survival. The upper class needs the workers to believe that the machinery is a good thing for everyone when it's not.

the inability to cooporate to save global problems

why do you use a fifa 2014 pic op

do even you realize how stupid the U.N. is?

huge waste of money. huge waste of time.

countries need to focus on improving domestic life first and foremost.

Political correctness and the shit school system (at least in the U.S.)

Energy.

fully agree

moralfags. moralfags and intense racial issues. combined, it creates a monster that demonizes everything even slightly immoral but overlooks it when a minority does it because they "came from a bad home" even if that isn't necessarily true. The race issues aren't even that bad, we just make seem so because it gets views and ratings.

Apathy.

Apathy is the leech that sucks the blood from prosperity.

minorities

Democracy scares the upper class because the government is in the hands of the people. so they do everything they can to limit the power of the people through indoctrinization and censorship. As well as limiting education and creating distractions for those too duma to realize they are distractions.

media providers profit from views, so they naturally publish sensationalist stories in order to maximize views and purchases. that's why we hear about dumbass boondogles every day and never read about genuine issues in mainstream news.

I agree

Direct democracy isn't the enemy of the upper class, it's the enemy of minorities.

In a nation that operates on the principle of direct democracy, a 51% majority of white, Christian voters could say, "let's kill all the niggers and kikes", and a month later there'd be a genocide.

that's why a constitutional republic is best.

He's talking about the Progressives idea of shaping mankind into a one size fits all mental and moral state for the sole purpose of "enlightening mankind into being programmable herds of sheep that are easy to control" real freedom to be ones self is anathema to a Prog Liberal.

kind of funny how "Progressives" have co-opted the word "progress", no?

Exactly they program our kids to be a certain way and any other way is now anathema they are all everything living pussies who cant even take care of themselves !!! Cant cook wash laundry őr have any basic life skills .

Wow autó correct whining pussies

Right! How about we teach our children basic principles of self-care, courtesy, and civic engagement, rather than throwing a bunch of random data at them which they'll forget half a year later

Thank you!!!!

Real freedom is anathema to the both parties which have been taking turns fooling the population of the US, but they want to keep the population easily manipulated with cultural/racial issues merely because of economical reasons.

Niggers and Muslims

The 1% has almost godlike power and should be diagnosed with megalomania. This megalomania is a worldwide cancer and needs to be rooted out.

This is a problem humanity goes through over and over. One small group gets all the power, the proletariat rebels, everything goes to shit and we rebuild. This time though, the 1% thinks it can call everything terrorism, keep social issues the only topic and simply jail anyone that looks like they may start shit with them. The ugliest part of their current plan is dumbing down education and spreading niggers and arabs to every corner of the world in an effort to make a drooling consumer race that will basically worship them. These people, the 1%, will remain white and jewish for hundreds of generations so the little lulz thing lately of white genocide is real to an extent, but instead of living together with whites, they will become your living gods.

they want to have power and stay in power so they can spend our tax dollars on pork barrel projects for their family and friends.

Why the fuck do I pay 20% of my paycheck towards taxes that don't benefit me in the slightest? Pretty fucked up, man...

Progs have come to develop a sense that it is their sacred duty to reimagine that man is more akin to an ant like animal that needs to be regimented into a hierarchical society based on on an idea of individual freedom of just being is a bad thing and everyone must think a certain way about things, Say or not say certain things, feel the same way about something as everyone else does. So much so they believe this is the only way for mankind to be and they will fight tooth and nail to either convert you, or kill you. Tyranny has many guises through the ages, right now it's Progressive Liberals.

What would solve everything would be more Zozzle

You pay that to be able to live in an infrastructure, or do you want to build your roads yourself? In a neighbor communitiy the same happens, if you want a new elevator every neighbor has to pay. The problem is when the taxes don't leave you with enough to survive, but the rich shouldn't worry about that.

Problem is our infrastructure is crumbling, thousands of bridges need to be rebuilt because they haven't been kept up like they're supposed to. If you want to know where your tax dollars go to, look at Illinois now, something like 113 billion dollars in unfunded liability to the public unions. And they're like 13 billion in deficit. It's so bad lawyers, doctors, and lottery winners aren't getting paid. Where did all the money go?

do Social Security taxes pay for my infrastructure?

I don't think so.

Itt; liberals got told why they suck

Like conservatives are any better all about the big business but thats both parties as we have a two party system thats completely fake

I was gonna take give your post some thought, that was until the jpg you used, let me know your're just what an up tight jerkoff like me needs.

Don't you guys pay some of the lowest taxes in the developed world though?

western people

I'm glad more people are starting to see this for what it is, but there's still no solution to it.

The system is rigged beyond repair.

How are countries gonna help themselves domestically when every country trades with each other?

I don't care. They're still way too fucking high.

I drop on average $200 a week in the nigger jar and I still got hit for $1400 on tax day.

trips user! good for you.

to find solutions to these problems, one needs to just look in the mirror.

How can any country possibly help any other country if they can't help themselves first?

So how much tax would you want to pay then?

I take offence to that, non American (you)

Correct.

Yee-Haww nigger, I'ma rope me a steer!

The founders thought parties of politicians were a very bad idea, they saw them as the downfall of the Republic. In the broadest sense, this country was supposed to be conglomeration of independent states, with the central government as the collective face in which we interacted with the rest of the world. Each nation state choosing which laws they would live under, without other states influencing them. Now we have parties trying enact an all encompassing agenda for everyone to live under, which goes against the idea of living your life the way you see fit with like minded individuals that are enough like you in values, that you get along very well with your neighbors.

Countries are intertwined now. America has a vested interest in how things are going in the middle east because of all the oil they produce. The U.N doesn't just exist to help other countries. Its in the developed worlds interest to keep these countries stable so they can keep producing oil/minerals.

I agree

It's not about how much. It's about why and how the taxes are being collected and used in the first place. The federal government shouldn't be involved in social services, e.g social security.

I'd also like to see an administration that is sincerely committed to reducing our military presence in international affairs. Neither party even pays lip service to that.

Nothing honestly.
>roads never get touched
>police just harass and jail people
>Fire Department just watches houses burn because insurance will replace it
>I take my US mail from the box to the garbage can 98% of the time
>Defense spending is much better defined as Offence spending to fund oil invasions that only benefit the 1%
Feels like flushing money down the toilet or that I'm just funding lazy fucks to do nothing all day.

I am aware of that. But the U.N. doesn't do shit to keep any countries stable. Bilateral negotiation works out best for everyone's interest.

like Samantha bee, or whatever her name is, ripping on the idea you're talking about.

Yeah, we are way off course, that would have been a much better system.

to answer your question, ideally no more than ten percent of my paycheck should go to the government.

Precisely.

Those are some good points. I do feel like the US gets a bit of a bum deal when it comes to how your taxes are actually used.

I can't say I understand how you feel since i'm not from the US but if thats the case I'd be pretty reluctant to pay taxes too.

It's true though. Think about it like this on the hot button issues of our time. Abortion, gay marriage, gay rights, by forcing EVERYONE to follow only one set of rules, you are depriving someone, somewhere, of their right to life, liberty, and THEIR OWN happiness. However, if we leave those choices to the individual states, there will be more than one state that has what your looking for, and you can live their happily, while those vile uncouth barbarians who don't think like you, can live their life their way somewhere else. And the only common trait you all share, is you will defend each others ability to live like that. Instead of succumbing to say Islam, which has only one way to live, one set of rules, and no choice to live differently.

Benjamin Franklin was right when he said they're are two things curtain in life, death and taxes, He gave us that to know the difference from an actual struggle from a tyrant

It's fucking tragic, man. We're trillions of dollars in debt and yet people are shouting for increased spending.

kill all of the religionfags