I love texas

I love texas.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/13/straight-into-the-paper-shredder-texans-the-first-to-decry-obamas-school-directive-about-transgender-bathrooms/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_transgender-1025pm:homepage/story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrfAb0Ht_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=1sVkxOhbWqY
pix11.com/2016/05/09/exclusive-woman-seen-assaulting-transgender-woman-on-bronx-subway-in-viral-video-speaks-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the transgender bathroom should also lead straight into the shredder
youtube.com/watch?v=wrfAb0Ht_k0

Don't cut yourself on that edge Japan

You're a psycho, Yoshi.

Obama and his insane Injustice Department should be ignored.

Looks like something out of silent hill

Good Texas is a big state its time for other states to step up so these profag corporations have nowhere to run to

This is the sharpest edge of all, folded over 1 thousand times

Can he force states to aby by his directives, no matter what the said state says?

this is why im against public schooling

Texan here. Most of our schools get like 0 federal funding. 0 fucks are given. Also most legal mexicans/immigrants here are religious folks and hate this tranny BS more than whites.

No. But watch as each state meekly goes along with it instead of challenging this illegal action. Texas is the only state with any fucking balls and sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sVkxOhbWqY

No.

They can ignore him. The letter does threaten anyone that does ignore King Barack's decree with a federal lawsuit though.

Nope. There's no federal police force.

Why is the south so much better than the degenerate North? Based Texas
t. terrone

Are you voting for independence? On the ballot in November there will be a referendum.

Anyone read the article? Fucking Kek

>“I got news for President Barack Obama,” Port Neches-Groves (Texas) Superintendent Rodney Canvass told 12News. “He ain’t my President and he can’t tell me what to do."

He wants to act like a king, then he can get beheaded like one.

One could only wish. Texas keeps becoming more and more independent anyways. By this point we probably get the least federal aid per capita in the states.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: FEMCOCK SHITTERS

He's not my president.

>parents discover dead newborn in teen daughters bed

There's always that one Jap poster who drops bombs as first posts.

>Why is the south so much better than the degenerate North? Based Texas

Adherence to core family values and grounded morality.

I'm halfway around the world but stay based Texas

hes' not my president either

felt good until trudeau
now I don't know anymore

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

What's up Jordanbro?

I just got back from Amman. Stayed in that dinky little motel/hotel by the airport? (Golden lotus or something?)

Was given a free room and free Wi-Fi for my stay as a curtosey.

Why does your country like Americans so much?

please do not get my hopes up for an independent Texas....

Well what do you expect?

From the media reports I've read, this letter being sent by Obama & co. is officially labeled a "decree" to all of the states, telling them what the federal interpretation (presently) is on civil rights bills passed long ago.

He's basically bypassing the 10th Amendment and the Supreme Court and telling the US that the Feds will interpret & enforce laws in their way.

Also the word "decree". Like he's a fucking King of the US that he can just tell every community in the country how to govern themselves, under possible federal retaliation.

Obama is going out in full crazy nigger mode & I wouldn't be surprised if he came out & officially declared Islam or to be the official religion of the US, and all others have to follow their methods or pay taxes to the fed. That's how really fucking nuts & over the top this "decree" is. It's the antithesis of something crazy Trump promises to do, but this nigger is doing it himself.

This is probably the only reason I even slightly like Mexicans. They're mostly Catholic I think? But I know the religious ones are highly religious and live by it

Watch out Texas, Alaska will cut itself in 1/2 and make you the 3rd largest state.

Looking at the picture of that gender neutral bathroom in the article...

>They've just renamed the disabled toilet haven't they?

>tfw Texas is one of the few states in the country who could actually succeed at secession

No, but the states became cowards after the 17th amendment.

That's a machine farmers use to grind up dead animals and then re purposes the compost. It beats the hell out of letting a corpse rot or spending time/money burying it.

texas is canada, you shouldn't love texas.

btw, Obama's guidence also says that schools can no longer ask for birth certificates (so can't block those illegals) and can't require a doctor's note in terms of the tranny thing.

So good news male teachers! How to make a million dollars:
1.) go into the girls' locker room
2.) in your most sultry voice, say "hello ladies"
3.) they will run out screaming
4.) claim you're genderfluid (because somehow this is accepted as a thing, even though it completely undercuts the notion trannies are pushing that they're born the wrong gender)
5.) sue the school and the federal government for creating an unsafe environment for you
6.) ????
7.) profit

Mark my words it will only be a matter of time before one of their own beats up a tranny.

They will try so hard to downplay that a nonwhite did it.

It's already happening

pix11.com/2016/05/09/exclusive-woman-seen-assaulting-transgender-woman-on-bronx-subway-in-viral-video-speaks-out/

I agree with this.

>reading newspaper yesterday
>"Obama Administration Issues Edict on Transgender Bathrooms
This fucking nigger. I will never ever forgive Democrats for voting for him. He LITERALLY believes himself to be a king.

Please quiet down, user. If Obama's DoJ gets wind of your hate speech, it's off to the gulag!

>Go into girl's locker room
>Have secrect hidden camera
>Identify as MtF trans lesbian
>Explain that you have a woman's boner and around other women it's fine
>amass collection of woman's locker/restroom footage
>?????
>profit

CP laws trump tranny laws, at least at the moment. I'd assume that's next on the agenda though.

CP has only been illegal for ~40 years so I assume it won't be hard at all for them to get that overturned. They've destroyed institutions and ideas much older than that already.

>implying you would ever get caught if you're smart

fpbp

Based Texas. Seems like a good place to be if I ever move to America.

>has had gender-neutral bathrooms for nearly 20 years
>it isn't progressive enough for liberals unless they widely celebrate their faggotry with new signs and masturbatory congratulations about how progressive they are for making sure sexual deviants feel comfortable

Hitler did nothing wrong.

That is my fucking school, ayyy go png

>Allowing transgendered people to use the bathroom in peace is insane

This is why I can't take conservatives seriously.

Allowing boys into the girls room is insane. This is what this royal decree was about you dumb fuck liberal.

The Obama directive says:

>Kids should use the restroom with which they "identify" after their parents declare it
>No medical diagnosis required; nor must they have their sex declared legally changed by a court

So, what I'm getting is, if the parents aren't catering to their delusional and refuse to tell the school anything, they're screwed, even going by Obama's own guidelines?