IMPEACH THIS FUCKING ASSLORD AMERICA!! TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!

IMPEACH THIS FUCKING ASSLORD AMERICA!! TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!

Other urls found in this thread:

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/09/supreme-court-retains-ban-on-foreign-campaign-donations/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/12/did-ukraine-try-help-clinton-way-russia-helped-tru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for what

Why would i disrespect what my country stands for?

Treason. He had his son working with the Russian government to interfere in our elections. Put this fucking scumbag non-American behind bars forever. No more fucking Republicans in this country!

We ARE taking it back. That started by electing him as our President of The United States of America. We did this by means of a We The People's pure democracy voting, as legal citizens of our country are entitled to under our Constitutionally gifted Rights!

>Why would i disrespect what my country stands for?
Your country stands for greed, cowardice and bigotry?

Canadafuck here, let's go through this
>Treason
ok, do you substantiate?
>He had his son working with the Russian government to interfere in our elections.
Ok, i follow you
>Put this fucking scumbag
Sure
>non-American
Umm, he's still american
> behind bars forever
Yes.
>No more fucking Republicans in this country!
AAANd you've lost me. A: not all republicans are bad, and B: then you'd have only one party. That would be even worse. That's literally how hitler came to power

Why? Things are actually going pretty well. Everyone who's mad about Trump are the kind of assclowns who get their news from Comedy Central.

Evidence?

That so do a little research of what it means to be an American before you start hating the American dream of peace and prosperity

lol...shut the fuck up and bring me a beer

dude just wait out reddit's maintenance and you can crawl back into one of the many anti trump cesspools

>voting between two people who are lying out of their ass
You chose jack shit. You got a piece of paper, basicly reading "red or blue" and then red and blue picked their shittiest of their shitty candidates to run for president. Like republican ideals but hate the idiot they chose? You are boned. Think things like health care are worth government spending but hate the candidate? Boned.

>You live in a country where the positions pick the voters and the people have to choose the least shitty asshole.

Guess what, fag? None of this matters. Not one fucking bit.

Ask trump jr. At the very least trump Jr is guilty, as proven by email logs he posted. No idea why he'd do that

You live under a rock, or inside america.

If I'm getting paid to bring you a beer and it creates a job for me sure inb4 mexican

No he isn't, you're delusional.

Trump does not embody "what it means to be american", or at least as how i understand it, unless america is a place truly not worth standing up for.

Guys a little help please

bad shoop is bad, but she prolly did vote for her

>1 shekel has been deposited to your account

Kek

The apathy you display is exactly why shit like this happens. Once you start accepting that this is just the way things are you stop standing up for anything at all.

still angry, libtard?

Because what he did wasn't illegal or treason. He did what all political people do. Hillary did the same thing. It's normal. Not to mention, he turned it down. That destroyed your theory before it started. Nice try, fuck Lord.

I like this comment. Never seen a group of people so clueless about their own imminent demise.

Nah, it's true. Trump is doing a killer job! Despite all the negative press form the Jews and gays who run America media, my daily routine hasn't changed one iota. Stay mad leftist, cuck.

Nice try, CNN

Not quite, probably around %30, but that's still horrific.

You fags are making my cock so hard right now. Feed me, make me strong. Let your ignorant liberal hate flow through you.

Sure lets live in a SJW controlled nightmare similar to 1984 because we have a democrat as president.

dude your replying to bait. if anyone here even voted, why would they post this same thread everyday with the same dumb liberal imitation.

its bait, the whole thread is bait. It baits reds into arguments and look around theres no liberals arguing on here just some user typing "LoCk HiM uP!"

True facts homie. I'm outta here.

Allow me to clarify:
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/09/supreme-court-retains-ban-on-foreign-campaign-donations/

It is indeed illegal to get political support from foreign nations.

its like a self perpetuating propaganda machine. pretend to be a liberal with shitty rhetoric and allow the people to rip your scarecrow to shreds

ahh fuck it, this.

same as above, forgot to ask for reference of Hillary Clinton getting support from an foreign country. Care to clarify?

Libcucks are just mad because Trump is on the fast track to making America WHITE again.

We did take our country back and we look forward to your globalist tears for the next 8 years.

LOCK HIM UP!

We're working on it. The majority of us hate this wackjob, but he has a sizable core base of partisan idiots who think liberals are the enemy that must be defeated at any cost.

If that's true, what do you have to say about foreign governments basically backing truck loads of money up to the Clintons house for pay-to-play donations while she was running?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/12/did-ukraine-try-help-clinton-way-russia-helped-tru/

He's trying to draw a parallel with this. What the Trumps did was much worse.

Say it with me.

President Pence

Remember. He's also really fat.

I ain't paying you shit you fucking slave. Now bring your fucking mouth here and suck my balls, boy

take it to Sup Forums where this belongs you fucking tard

Tell me, how much money did Don Jr. take from the Russian woman?

>Say it with me. President Pence

seriously. I feel like anyone calling for impeachment hasn't considered the alternative

Look, citation needed aside, this is fucking unacceptable from any politician. Trump's dirtbag actions aren't excused by other dirtbags. "But what about Hilary?!" is a non-argument.

You're not the majority. You're just a very vocal minority of children who were lied to by their professors when they told you that your vote could stop the political pendulum from swinging back the other way.

>"But what about Hilary?!" is a non-argument.
Is is an argument in this instance.
Because they both did something legal.

"But what about Hillary?" is an acceptable argument because she was the alternative that you are excusing because you agreed with her politics over Trump's. Aka, it exposes you as a hypocrite.

His approval ratings are in the dumpster. Many of the conservatives that voted for him did so not because they liked him, but because they hoped his nutjobery would be better than Clinton.

Most liberals and conservatives want what's best for our country and our countrymen, we just disagree (often severely) on what that is. And we will not abide his transparently slimy actions that you partisan hacks ignore.

>t. wandering normie who found out who 4chinz was through CNN

best answer in thread

>approval ratings
Sounds like a fancy word for polls.

I excuse neither of them. You're projecting your own hypocrisy.

I was also
IT's not hate i have for anyone, it's concern. Like having a brother that's in a gang and getting deeper into a life of crime, or becoming addicted to a substance that is ruining his life. IT's this indifference and intolerance of others that is destroying america.

Take the wall for instance, a paranoid move based on what will make Americans "feel" better. I can understand that, walls make people feel safe, and a wall between america and the USA will make some Americans feel safe, but it will also LITERALLY split apart cities / communities on the boarder, strain relationships on an international level with mexico, and won't keep out Mexicans that get legal approved visas, fly over to america (planes go over walls!), and then overstay their visas. This makes an estimated 90% of Mexican illegal immigrants, which make 40% of ALL illegal immigrants.

If instead that money were put toward say health care and helping people, instead of creating a useless wall, it could improve the lives of millions of Americans. Waste like this won't stop as long as no one cares and people fear others just because they're different. Diabetes and heart disease kill more people than Mexicans do. How can you care so little about your own people

This is coming from canada, your brother, and your closest friend in all the world. We're worried about you. You're stuck in a feedback loop, each election more divided, each term becoming more extreme and less tolarant of others and each other. You need to take a step back and just calm the shit down, and have a honest heart-to-heart about what COMMON THINGS are important to you, both democrats and liberals, and focus on those things together.

A nation divided is easily defeated...

>majority of population is liberal
>"but his approval r8tings are so bad >:((("
just because his approval ratings arent great doesnt mean anything, keep in mind we let people who wanted bernie sanders for president vote

Your daily routine doesn't need to change for the world to see america as a joke.
And your life hasnt changed one bit? I thought trump was making america great again. Sounds like he hasnt done his job.

I'm a liberal for Trump so it's not Conservative VS Liberal but left VS right

Thank you

>Giving Pence the reigns is gunna solve everything goys!

The majority of the population is independent.

Your counterpoint and argument is about as strong as everyone else who supports trump.

Nothing to say but lame insults.

I'd love to see YOUR level of prosperity.

I don't know why you would think that approval ratings aren't important - it reflects whether or not he and his party can effectively wield influence and power.

Ironically, Trump running his party into the ground has done nothing but rally public support around Single Payer Healthcare, a core principle of America's most popular politician: Bernie Sanders.

Stay mad, homosexual. Gon'be a long 7 1/2 years.

>a core principle of America's most popular politician: Bernie Sanders.
>most popular
Well damn, maybe you and your friends should have put the bong down and actually went out and voted.

I read into this a bit, a coles notes version is a charity that has clintons name, but was run by someone else, did receive a donation from a russian company. However the deal was made without clintons knowledge, the money did not go to clinton's campiegn, and didn't benifit her at all. The FBI investigated it (without the lead getting fired BTW) and found that while it was sketchy, clinton wasn't found to have any part in the deal whatsoever. It was completely coincidental.

So it was sketchy, but no advantage gained, no harm done.

Also, I wonder how trumps campaign came to this knowledge? Perhaps Trump Jr. Recently tweeted something about this?

The thing i hate absolutely most about this is defending Hillary. Fucking hate her. She just happens to be the less shitty turd in this one instance.

Keep in mind you're still a fair democracy? And you make it sound like a bad thing? Are you retarded? You're retarded aren't you.

It's not your country fuckwad. It belongs to everyone.

hahaha u funny man. go to sleep, lad

Of non-stop presidential golfing and TV binging? Scary.

i never claimed ratings werent important. but people being butthurt over him isnt going to do anything but create more butthurt people

>media pushes polls
>way off the mark
>same media pushes approval ratings
>lel drumpf is finished
okay

Oh god you guys are fucked no matter what. Who is third in line?

Not these assholes. They can rot in a containment area.

That's right, we're gaining support on that front as well - legalized recreational Marijuana is on the way, even with that faggot Sessions kick and screaming like a baby.

Ryan

HAHAHAHA WEW.
good one.
Please show me all the evidence you have.
Nothing weak like "trump's son once talked to a Russian lawyer"

What does that have to do with the price of rice?

I don't think you know how America works. The rich run this country. We have no say in how our government runs things. They tell us we do, and most of America believes it. I just find it funny how America has the rest of the world believing we're a democracy. We are an Imperialist, capitalistic, oligarchy. Us, we don't mean shit, can't do shit but work 40+ hours a week making the rich richer for a long hard dick in our asses.

After Pence is Paul Ryan, then Orrin Hatch

>even with that faggot Sessions kick and screaming like a baby.
You don't even know how your own government functions.
Sessions' job is to enforce the law, and the law on the books is pot is illegal.
Doesn't matter if it's CO, WA, or some other state, it's still illegal at the federal level.

If you want legal pot then bitch to congress, not the AG. AG's job is to enforce the laws, not pick and choose what laws to enforce.

All US presidents are avid golfers. It's a non issue. It's like bitching about a president eating lunch.