Why does Greece have such hatred for the Turks? I really don't understand it

Why does Greece have such hatred for the Turks? I really don't understand it.

All their neighbors hate them. Even minorities in their own country hate them.

It's natural when you live next to the roaches.

Why do you think some Turks are white? Greek blood.

If you knew any Turks, you would understand it burger

Have you ever met a roach?

I'm Greek and I hate turks even though I don't live in Greece

More importantly, how don't you understand the hatred for turkroaches?

Did you know the roaches invaded Cyprus and took half the island, so the Greek Cypriots moved to the other side, until the roaches decided that is where they wanted to live, so invaded again?
And America , Britain and all the other mighty nations did nothing? Again.

Because the Turks are treasonous sons of whores.

400 years of kidnapping children to serve as jannisarys and occasional genocide. Gee, I really don't know...

Because they're all Turk rape-babies. Alexander was fair skinned, blonde haired and blue eyed. Compare that to modern Greeks.

Isn't Turkey the most civilized country of the middle East and a testament to the Ottoman Empire's successes? Shouldn't Turks be regarded as the ideal Arab and Muslim?

Don't many people in Greece refer to Turkey and the Turks as Ottomans as some sort of weird insult?

He was also queer.

That was their ancestors though... you can't blame someone for the indiscretions of their ancestors. They have no control over what they did.

He was also a faggot, like all blonde haired-blue eyed mongols

Same reason everyone on Sup Forums hates Turks.

They're insufferable subhuman roaches.

Oh we can.

They should hand over every single child under age of 10. They would be divided among Balkan nations.

He actually had one brown eye and one blue eye

They had a big and influential empire that got cucked by Turks, and they raped and pillaged Greeks and stole their ancient Anatolian land

They got BTFO'D by turkroaches. It makes them literally worse than the roaches. That's why Greeks hate them so much.

The invasion of Cyprus was in the 1970s , those roaches are still alive, I blame them, and they should pay.
This is an example of the institutional fear of Islam that went on to become 9/11

Nope, haven't heard "Ottoman" used as an insult before. The term Ottoman is used at schools when learning history to differentiate them from today's Turks, in an attempt to not continue racial hatred I guess?

>have your capital city and half of your territory occupied and controlled by Turks for over half a millennia
>I don't get it why do they hate them?

AYKM?

Shouldn't they then respect and admire the Turks for their superior battle tactics and intellect and strive to be like them?

Alexander was actually black.

Don't forget gay.

They're jealous that the Turks are better than they are. The Turks are not in debt, the turks have a vibrant economy and culture are becoming stronger by the day.

Basically it boils down to envy that the turks are outperforming them.

They covet them.

They covet. That is their nature. And how do we begin to covet? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to think now.

We begin by coveting what we see every day. The Greeks see the turks everyday and have come to covet them and this coveting has manifested itself as hatred.

They deep down admire the turks and covet them yet via reaction formation they hate them.

I had family in greece they said that there is nothing worse than Albanians

Something to do with being occupied by the Ottomans....

They say it has something to do with the o-zone layer...

it comes down to Ataturk's success of organizing Turks desu

Greeks hate him
k*urds hate him
Armenians hate him
Islamists(Turks&Arabs) hate him

Those are the pretty much every vermin I know.

Thus the hate for his creation Turkey and the grandchildren of supporters.

Weirdly people from like Britain and Russians don't hate Ataturk even though he prevented them success more than the vermin I listed above.

Middle east people are cunts.

>it comes down to Ataturk's

no. it comes down to that turks are a bastardized, uncivilized nomadic horde that don't belong anywhere near europe.

The whole fucking planet Earth does that, never mind Greece

Well we belong wherever we can conquer.