www1.wfp.org/countries/democratic-peoples-republic-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

During his trial.

After his return

He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize

This

Based Kim Jong Un

pretty much

I guess he tried to troll the master troll and lost?

link to vid?

He didn't play any game, all evidence suggests that he was framed for a crime that never happened to act as bargaining tool for Kim.

As far as medically, what happened to him? He probably drowned while being waterboarded a couple times before going comatose from the lack of oxygen in his brain.

bargaining for what?

honestly, I would love to see the world cut all food aid to North Korea. All they do is accept donations and make threats.

They made him drink warm beer. Hence his name

they all look fucking terrified
even kim with his fake smile
>tfw korea is just a puppet state
i wonder who their masters are hmmm

Reduced sanctions, negotiations on tariffs, literally just state level visits, this isn't anything new, they kidnap Americans all the time, usually they just grab the chinky kind though, Otto was a bit of a first. I think they were hoping for a visit from Obama himself, something to make Kim feel real special, like when Billy C when to pick up those reporters/

Microbiology undergrad here,

North Korea claimed that he was infected with botulism. Clostridium botulinum produces the most toxic substance known to man, the botulinum toxin. If food is contaminated during the canning process, C. botulinum can form dormant spores that can survive the anaerobic environment. As obligate aerobes, they require oxygen to grow and reproduce. If a can is punctured, they can grow and release botulinum toxin into the food. An average male might need only 240 nanograms to die.

Botulinum toxin leads to what is called "flaccid paralysis". This means that all your muscles in your body relax and cannot contract, as your nerves can no longer carry signals from your brain. If this happens, your lungs can't contract, and you die.

Now, as a North Korean prisoner, chances are that in the time you start showing symptoms to the time you're suffocating, the guards aren't going to have known to run and get the specific antitoxin needed to cure you. I can't imagine they just keep that stuff lying around in most North Korean work camps. So, they're lying.

There were no signs of physical trauma, so you can rule out beatings or being choked until suffocation. Could have been a simple pillow over his face or something, who knows. Parents refused an autopsy, so they have no idea what drug or poison might have been given to him. Parents are fags.

Good enough summary for you?

it's because they know that they are one of two nations without a central bank owned, directly or indirectly, by the Rothschilds and that the last five nations to adopt a central bank owned by the Rothschilds were, in order; Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria

Kim Jong Un loves fighting those dirty Jews

>Parents refused an autopsy
For a second i was like wtf but then i realized the retard apple doesn't fall far from the retard tree. That whole family is living day to day with terminal autism. I cant think of a single reason to not have an autopsy...

Ohhhhh look at me, I went to college and took a class on biology..

Nuke north korea (not even worth the effort of pushing space to capitalize the name).

Also, his parents are fags for refusing autopsy.

>Parents refused an autopsy
I doubt it was really up to them. I have no doubt that an autopsy was actually performed, and the information withheld. Even when the doctors made their statement, they made it as a heavily qualified, 'no evidence of botulism' thing.

they probably thought he was a spy, and framed him

that one lady is literally crying lamo

>the retard apple doesn't fall far from the retard tree
You sure that doesn't apply to you? Read here: An American citizen comes back from best korea in full potato mode and dies. Do you actually think the federal government wouldn't want to know what happened? Once they found out, depending on what they found out, they aren't going to share all of the details. The best way to handle it was to say that the family refused the autopsy.

Yes, we saw what the news said, but seriously, do you truly believe that no autopsy was performed?

My theory is Kim Jong Un got Otto under the blankets and hot boxed the fuck out of him

nothing he didnt deserve

They iced him.

serves him right. usa should have criminal laws like north korea. act like a faggot, get stomped like a faggot.

Apparently it was a heart attack which led to a lack of oxygen to part of his brain which led to his incapacitation/death

I wonder how many of them are dead now

I just dont understand what benefit would come of saying the family refused? If there was foul play wouldn't the government want the atrocities of the north Koreans known to the public? unless there is some religious reason the family wouldn't want it that im unaware of

Attempted suicide, they saved him, then sent him home so they wouldn't have to deal with the vegetable.
The parents didn't want a vegetable either, so they pulled the plug when he got home.

they beat the fuck out of him for months then sent him on a cross-pacific plane flight, he died of blood clots, because that's what a human body is very likely to do in that situation.

>talking bad about the Rothschilds
are you trying to catch the dieds user?
i hope you're behind 7 proxies
for your own sake ofc

They don't accept any donations. 20% of their population starved to death in the 90s.

>wouldn't the government want the atrocities of the north Koreans known to the public
No idea, but saying the family refused an autopsy is easier. If they found nothing incriminating, then they don't have to say so. If they did find something potentially inflammatory, then it may not be a good idea to release it, especially if there is any ongoing communications behind closed doors.

You also have to keep in mind that whatever is said has regional effects. DPRK is unpredictable and has reacted to things in the US media before. I can easily see someone from South Korea or China discussing this sort of thing with someone from the State Department before any statement is made. Who knows what really goes on?

I always wonder what happened right before this photo was taken.

Please tell me you are not serious. Why the fuck would the rothschilds want a central bank in North Korea.

Actually, after that they started accepting food aid in the mid 90s... and using the savings to build their military. They've been accepting it ever since, but donor fatigue has crept in.

>The World Food Programme (WFP) has been providing food assistance in DPRK since 1995, saving lives and making significant progress in reducing levels of child malnutrition.

www1.wfp.org/countries/democratic-peoples-republic-korea

>According to a report by Congressional Research Service, the United States provided the North over $1.3 billion in assistance, mostly food aid and energy assistance, between 1995 and 2008.

Kinda weird what with the threats of nuclear murderfucking and all.

You dont think they are crying tears of joy and unworthiness infront of their nations biggest hero celebrity star?

he got butt raped by kim himself everyday until he entered in coma

because they dont have one there yet.

i dont understand why everyone thinks this is so shocking and so tragic. did he really not expect to get his ass beaten like a mule for fucking with north korea's property? was he trying to look like some cool edgy rebel by stealing a poster? did he think they'd just shake a finger at him and send him home?

nobody should be surprised about a single thing that happened to him. he was being a faggot and got his shit pushed in for it. if anything, we could use to learn a few things from NK in regards to how they handle these pukes

Oh i get. You're an idiot.

This

how do you figure? you mean to say the worlds most financially aggressive, and powerful family would be okay with anything less than 100%?

NOT ENOUGH TOP ZOZZLE HAPPENED

You're right. That doesn't make north korea any less despicable for being like it is but it do

how would you feel if your god just show to your house demending pictures to be taken with you and your family and you know you have nothing to be proud of or be thankfull for...

thats how those people feel on that picture is judgment day for them.

finding anything in the case of warmbier is unlikley beyond belief

lol'd

His subhuman American genes weren't suited to survive in Best Korea. The Kims are neo-darwinists.

don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot

I don't think we have to worry about him, the edge was about as blunt as a hammer. You don't seem so sharp yourself for that matter.

*tips fedora*
your wit is outmatched sir