We done it! The Gettysburg field is not coming back! You can't censor me! I'm a God!

We done it! The Gettysburg field is not coming back! You can't censor me! I'm a God!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg
googlecom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ultimate passion

thanks for reminding me that my autism isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things

This is a sad day for democracy

We did it for you brotha!

I am seriously not sure how to respond to this. Your periscope.. I'm gonna have to say.. This isn't cool

OK look some basic facts to this.. Over 70k Americans perished at this great land.. You're just... Something wrong with you...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg

I don't understand. Why would antifa do this?

Why we need to trace ip adresses

does it look like one? I live 7 miles from there, on my way to check it out, the news is covering iy

Not finding anything newswise. What happened, again?

Appearantly antifa is burning the field of Gettysburg.. For 2 hours?

On my way now!!

I'll bump this thread as much as possible, i need to know. thanks user!

Check my periscope bitches! And thanks for announcing you're comming ! We will be waiting you fucking racists !

Link?

googlecom scp.tv/w/bDcI8DFWR2p2b3ptTVZkRU98MUx5R0JCdmFWbWpHToVwXC_H1YiYpcSjlz-EvYxx1-l9H0U2LtnhMwhuaQVq

dude wtf! YOURE A FUCKING FAGGIT!

This isnt making any sense.
Maybe I'm just missing something here.

Dude get it together!

>ledditors attempting to fuckup merikahh bcos they don't have le leddit to shitpost at

nigga

>#notreal
Nice .png, faggot

It's a called a screenshot bitch!

Fake and gay

Screenshots are not fake

They can't be faked you unintelligent queer

Gettysburg field is burned annually

Why would Antifa burn Gettysburg? That field is in remembrance of The Civil War in which to free slaves?

And he's done! Fucking prick

What? No! A great Last stand was fought there.. The silver war was about the slaves.. But not the battle of Gettysburg

Confirmed or not?

Hola Dant

Meh I'm bored .. I'll troll it again tommorow when the trumptards are really out

Gives me time to shop a proper fake anyways

Antifa, the only group fucking retarted enough to hate fascism. But out of ALLLLLL the colors in the spectrum pick the same bold colors as Nazi Germany, and beat cops like the SS beat jews. Op is a fag.

I know killing all the liberals isnt what needs to be done but I propose that we should kill all the liberals. At least the ones responsible for this.

I would honestly be impressed if they managed to burn an entire field without attracting attention from every police department and fire station in a 5 mile radius.

So... some alt-right faggots dumped gas on a sacred battlefield because the south got their ass kicked there eh? Fucking wow you guys are fucking pathetic punks. School will be back in soon thank Christ.