Pixar

What went wrong?

What is their best film?

Now that the dust has settled, Ratatouille

Up

Honorable mention goes to Ratatouille and The Incredibles

Incredibles

Wall-e and toy story 2 are their best movies
Up is their overrated, all everyone talks is the first 10 minutes and that's it, everything else was boring and mediocre

Wall-E > Finding Nemo > Toy Story > UP > Monsters Inc > Ratatouille > The Incredibles > Toy Story 3 > A Bugs Life > Toy Story 2 > Monsters University > Cars
Haven't seen the rest.

I like Ratatouille

Antz

Official Power Rankings
Finding Nemo
Up
Monster's Inc.
Toy Story 1 & 2
A Bug's Life
Ratatouille
Wall-E
The Incredibles
Cars

finding nemo

Nothing, when they're allowed to do something original by Disney they're still the best

Inisde Out was the best film of 2015

Lets be honest, Pixar have only ever made one truly bad film and thats Cars 2

kino as fuck

Pixar then:
>Memorable characters, imaginative, fun

Pixar now:
>"Le feels! Are you crying yet, kids?"

monsters U was incredibly mediocre and the good dinosaur was okay but not to the standards of other films. cars 1 was also not so great. haven't seen finding dory but heard bad things.

Finding Dory was good, people just want to hate

>autism

Wall-E, everything started going downhill after that.

I remember after that movie came out thinking man how are they ever going to top that, and the answer was they weren't even going to try.

Wall-E is only good for the first half

Its not even a complete film

Ratatouille is my go to rainy day comfy.

>dis guy knows his shit
good call user

Wall-E

inside out was pretty disappointing imo, it was set in a visual representation of the human mind, you could have it look like anything and you go with endless winding library corridors? Compare the visuals there to say the book of life's land of the dead.

I also really disliked the stuff with the imaginary friend sacrificing himself for Joy, felt like severely forced emotional manipulation.

You know just because people like something you dont have to dislike it

Its ok to join in

I disagree entirely, I thought it was kind of a companion piece to 2001 since both are about AI having its own path of evolution independent from man's, yet it takes it in a very different direction.

I'm sorry but if you think Wall-E is better than the original Toy Story i dont know what to say

I'm only a contrarian when it comes to politics, I make my own opinions after I see a movie.

Now are you going to actually address why you disagree with my criticisms or are you just going to ad hominem me some more?

Original jewkino

"I eat cum crusted burger king wrappers." is a solid start

>What went wrong?
Disney hired a bunch of their talented people for their in house animated studio.

>What is their best film?
WALL-E

>wall-e
>toy story 1/2
>up
>bugs life
>monsters inc
>incredibles
>cars
>ratatouille

>Jews
>France
Pick one

You didnt make a criticism you just said that you didnt like how it visually represented the human mind, that has nothing to do with the excellent story telling

And i'm sorry but if you dont like the way in which Bing Bongs death was handled you're just some tween edge lord. It made the death of an animated character more emotional than 99% of films could do with an actual actor

Friendly reminder that someone at Pixar accidentally deleted half of Toy Story 2 and they had to restore it from a back up someone took home.

BOTH

Still the most consistent studio in Hollywood faggot.

Not sure what the were thinking.

American audiences do not give a fuck about anything not set in America.

American kids expected to be entertained by a story about fine cuisine.

>Up is their overrated
Rewatch it, the scene when he goes back into the house and opens up the adventure book and sees ellie filled it with photos of their marriage still fucking kills me and it works so well because they set it up perfectly with an hour of great film

incredibles and onwards is all trash

What is laika

Sup Forums recognition. Nothing better. Have a picture of Winona as a thank you.

Perfect. Would not change a thing about that list.

Survey:

People who place Toy Story 3 over 2 also place UP over Ratatouille.

True?

Bonus, they dislike A Bug's Life.

Hey! You have one too!