Any advice for improvements? Think this should do the trick

Any advice for improvements? Think this should do the trick.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fingerbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is that?

Huh?

Just asking if there is even any room for improvement or if I should leave it as is.

No wtf is that thing in the image.

Well Wtf is it mate

OP I think you accidentally the tape too hard dude. It's not going to now.

My dad's uncles looks like this. I'm making a mold to a similar version.

It's a DIY fingerbox. Jesus OP, just spend 10 bucks and get a cheap one at walmart.

The fuck is a fingerbox? Is it some kind of crazy sex toy? LOL

Nice troll..

Anyone have any actual advice? These things are expensive and not meant to be played around with generally..

penis inspection day ITT

Not same guys before asking, no fucking clue what a finger box is...

It's really more of a small town thing. I'm surprised OP has one, thought they were only around when I was a kid.

You should add a latch of sorts to it, make it easier for maintenance. I got a latch at Home Depot for $2 5 years ago, and it still works fine.

Still no idea what a finger box is. I cant even begin to imagine what it is used for. A box with holes? A fucking bank? Something to help you make paper cones? Penis weaving device? Wtf is it? This is some sort of fucking meme isnt it? Its not a real thing, and no one will say what it is, other than ambiguous answers? Fuck I just want to know what it does.

I appreciate your comment, but I already have an easier, more concealable method of accessing the inside. The bottom of my personal collector edition one slides out at the bottom. I've had latches on my past ones rust or break the wood upon installation.
Google bud...
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fingerbox

My grandfather gave me one when I was younger.

Thats it, Im done, its a fucking meme. I hate you all.

OP checking out because of people like these. IDK why coming to Sup Forums for advice on my project was a good idea.

That your picture? Looks nice. always love the AYo series.

Where can I buy one of these sex toys??

All you have to do is tell me what the fuck it is used for, and then Ill give you advice. Pretty simple.

Some people tell me my fingerbox is too large and inefficient, but its so comfortable and roomy.

Painters tape is a poor choice if I am being honest my friend. it doesn't hold up well to moisture. You think you should probably use some duct tape, and also use it on the inside.

My second suggestions would be cleaning up your exhaust holes with an exacto knife for a clean ventilation. You really dont want it to overheat.

how could you have made it this far and not know what it is for?

>Fingerbox
>Only one hole
>ShiggyDiggy.

All these fucking trolls thing they're so funny "not knowing" what this is. That said, who the fuck makes a fingerbox out of cardboard. Get some pine, dude. At least. Teak would be better.

any of you guys tried the e-fingerbox? usually i fear change, but i hear the new 2700's are awesome

Sick fingerbox. Looks like the one I made a few years ago

tape? exacto knife? I think he needs to just be patient, save up, and buy a legitimate box.

Look, you wouldnt buy a Ferrari for your first car. I just wanted something to tide me over as I learned more about fingerbox culture. There's actually 2 holes (one on the other side) but I cant take a 3D photograph.

I don't know. I've had one handed down to me from my great great grandfather and I really don't wanna let my family's legacy down.