Knicks @ Mavs

Melo to Cle

I'm fuckin shocked rose or Noah havent had season ending injuries yet

CAN Noah have a season ending injury already? Knicks would improve immensely with his talentless ass completely out of the picture.

it's 4 on 5 when he's out there.

Dudes a black hole on offense

is this where you go to laugh at noah?

Black hole in general. I've yet to see the "defensive difference" he was supposed to make.

Yes. We also support laughter at Carmelo.

>knocks

>Cavs said no to melo for love

fucking idiots.

Boy, it sure would be nice if Porzingis could go back to being, y'know, good.

love is unironically better than carmelo

>Foulzingis

BUSTaps POORzingis

>Knicks are 20-26
>Mavs are 15-29
>Still gonna lose
Embrace the tank I guess...

So much for the future.

Too late to tank my Spanish friend.

Knicks organization is retarded and should have tanked right after that phx game

>melo
>rose
>porzingis
>noah
>lee
you literally cannot tank with this starting line-up. to do so would be disgraceful, even blasphemous

>people actually had the nerve to compare him to Ewing

Waddup peeps

Knicks should've tanked last season maybe. Being just good enough to be around 8th seed but not good enough to contend is shit. And no good draft pick either. It's fucking limbo.

>That starting line-up
>Still below .500
If they fixed their defense they could do something. But the Knicks don't seem to have any solutions.

>Knicks should've tanked last season maybe

Toronto had our pick...We traded it for fucking bargnani

>bargnani
Do you have people with special needs working in your front office? Because goddamn

yes

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

Forgot your picture.

>Pordingis

What a literal meme. He's like a really shitty version of Jokic, while Jokic is actually what the delusional NY meme pretends Porzingis is.

holy shit who is that mini manlet that plays for Dallas? literally this

some scrub they signed, then waived, then signed again on a 10-day contract