HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA

>Rated R
>Complain about insults

wat did he say?

>CINEMA sins

"Must be that time of the month"

>Cinemasins

youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg

So he was bothered that a bad guy said a crappy insult to a girl? Thanks for reminding me why CinemaSins sucks.

how awful

>half the movie she beats the shit out of men
>assaults an innocent man having an argument with his girlfriend
>HA YOU GO GIRL

>beats the shit out of another evil guy
>"Must be that time of the month"
>UHHH EXCUSE ME!?
>UHH WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY TO SAY THAT?
>I MEAN I KNOW HE'S AN EVIL ASSHOLE BUT CAN THE WRITERS AT LEAST CENSOR HIS COMMENTS ON WOMEN?
>I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016!
shut up cunt

That is why they are they stuck on youtube and will never make it.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!

do people here unironically watch these?

shit i was at work and this guy was going on about how he doesnt watch movies anymore but only watches Cinema Sins. he went on saying that he watched all harry potter movies in 1 day.

what the fuck

I haven't watch it, but that joke is staler than milk out the fridge

Sometimes they make good points, and it's really funny when they get a real shitlicker of a film.

That's just fucking disgusting.

itll always be relevant faggot. what are you, some kind of pussy?

>Sometimes they make good points, and it's really funny when they get a real shitlicker of a film.
STOP

Cinema sins is great, why get picky over satire?

>mfw SJWs don't even know what they're mad at anymore since literally everything upsets them

What even is a SJW?

After watching their Hellboy video I'm convinced Cinemasins dosen't have a soul.

Satire of what?

>VILLAIN says something sexist
>thats the movie promoting it

I'm very happy for having learned of the term "virtue signaling", it all makes sense when you realize they are not really offended, they are literally just looking for something to bitch about to boast about how PC they are

this is also why giving into them and saying sorry and changing what they're complaining about is a bad thing, getting someone to acquiesce gives them the most PC good boy points so they'll keep coming after you

which ironically means SJWs spend all their time harassing other SJWs who would be sensitive to these accusations, since normal people and actually bigoted people just ignore them

problematic tbqh

Kill yourself.

HUGH MUNGUS

kek old dude still say that

>2016 falacy
Fuck this shit

That isn't even sexist

how is it not?
>Only the strong will survive
They are both mutants and even both blue. So the strong in that case can only refer to the gender.

Pretty sure his point is that it's a sack/over used insult, to point where hearing it is just like "Really? That isn't even clever"

He was making a sjw argument or anything like what you autists constantly sperg out over

*wasnt

It was both you autist. He was saying it was overused and sexist.

Too late

Too late for what? everyone knew what you meant from context.

>>half the movie she beats the shit out of men
>>assaults an innocent man having an argument with his girlfriend
>>HA YOU GO GIRL

That scene was really out of place. The guy said to his girlfriend "I need some space" and then Batgirl barges in, grabs him, and tosses him over a hedge (possibly killing/seriously injuring him). Nobody bats an eye, she never feels guilty about it, it's not portrayed as a big deal. Kind of bizarre imo.

And no, this isn't that stupid "wow, can't believe they got away with it" meme, this scene actually happened in the movie.

WTF? Is she beating up CIA?

Maybe that villain was right. Maybe she had her time of the month.

It would certainly explain why she tried to rape Batman.

No that is a clever metaphor for Bruce Timm forcing his ship on us.

DELETE THISSSSSS

what an actual fucking retard

Honest trailer > Cinema sins

i like CinemaSins to a fault but most of his dings are complete garbage. I get its a satirical look at the "angry movie viewer thinks he knows everything about movies" youtuber, but cmon, that shit is irritating. He clearly didn't watch Hellboy all the way through so most of his sins were bullshit
the Petes Dragon video was fucking spot on though

Social

Justice

Warrior

Someone who virtue signals for the "downtrodden minorities" and believes that cultural marxism and globalization are the keys to utopia.

>virtue signals
>cultural marxism
Are these memes any better than "safe space" and "trigger warning?" I dont think so

>le cultural marxism

let me guess

antonio gramsci is evil

sounds like you are just like them since you are also not quite clear about what you are mad at

What?
Yes
Who are you talking about? I gave a basic definition of SJW

>Jeremy is now a cheap SJW too
There's no escape