Sup Forums I'm all for hunting standard game, but fuck this shit...

Sup Forums I'm all for hunting standard game, but fuck this shit. Big game hunting like this is a "rite of passage" for rich kids. They spend thousands to fly to Africa to kill the biggest animals because "I'M RICH AND MUH DIK IS SMALL AND I NEED TO DO IT BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER RICH KIDS DID IT AND I NEED TO BE IN THE COOL KID CLUB."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQh-f1rBjx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why fly to Africa to hunt rhinos

When you can fly to Chicago and hunt niggers

/thread.

The knife isn't even bloody.

"I need to kill the biggest animal because I have a power complex!"

CONGRATULATIONS DON JR. YOU KILLED AN ELEPHANT! MUCH ENVY.

How small does your dick have to be?

first of all, shut up faggot.

idk man i grew up to respect the ecosystem and i feel ya.

What is the sport in killing the largest animal on Earth? Or is it just a power thing?

And why cut off the fucking tail???? Never seen that one before.

It's a pointless rite of passage for the uber rich in America. It's all to be part of the club. It's normal to them.

What did you do this weekend?

Oh, just chilled out, played some video games. You?

I killed a fuckin elephant man!

Why an elephant of all animals? Elephants are cool as fuck. I wouldn't have thought it possible that my opinion of him could actually get worse.

>post to poster ratio ITT

>why cut off the fucking tail

i know right. Like killing the animal wasnt enough for that faggot.

He can do it, so why not?

I hope this is bait, otherwise OP is retarded. There's no such thing as "standard game". Deer are big game animals.

Be vewy vewy qwiet. I'm hunting Trumps,

Yeah, keep sucking daddy's dick while he burns our country to the ground

So, no difference between a deer and A FUCKING ELEPHANT? The fuck outta here.

my country isn't CNN

Probably had some poor villager make a shoehorn or back scratcher out of it is all i can think of.

>game reserves pick which animals are allowed to be hunted
>usually animals no longer capable of rearing young or participating in species-typical behavior
>sacrificing one sick, decrepit, or invalid animal to rich retards brings in more money to the cause than all the Facebook likes and angry Tweets in all of history

ok stay mad little kids, real world goes on without you

Still rockin that "Gorden Gecko, Wallstreet" look tells you everything you need to know about him haha. Greed is good.

We've been over this before.
>rich idiots spend tens of thousands of dollars so they can feel like they have big dicks
>hunts from reputable guides are very controlled
>only problem or old animals past breeding potential are selected
>usually going to be eliminated anyways might ad well make money off rich people while we're at it
>one animal dies for improvement of herd
>meat usually donated to villagers
>tons of money goes to fund conservation effort
>liberals and sensetive types shit their pants anyways because muh feels
>hunters and hunting organizations are thr biggest funders of wildlife/lamd conservation
Get over it pussy, just because some one takes a picture hunting african game it does not make them a poacher. This is very legal and the conservation effort depends on money from rich dbags with small dicks and something to prove. Minus your odd case like cecil the lion, these hunts are usually lucrative and safe. Kill one for the greater good. If it weren't for hunters some species would already be gone

Apparently exotic game tourism is actually helping the endangered species, because it's all regulated, only small portions of the population (what live on the property) can be hunted, allowing those outside to thrive with little threat from hunters and poachers, while the locals receive profits from said tourism.

Sort of paradoxical, and sad how it's come to this. But, hey, lesser of two evils I guess.

Sauce?

And cutting off the tail for a pic does what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQh-f1rBjx4

his website has all the citations you can read up on in full

Personal choice? Easier than cutting off the head? Who cares? It was already dead.

Piss faggots like you off. So fucking what if you take a trophy? The animal is dead already, most likely going to be eaten, was harvested legally, and is funding the conservation effort as well as ensuring a diversified gene pool for the future descendents of the creatures that inhabit the parks

Lots of people who hunt take pictures while their cleaning/dressing their quarry

"Oh, it's for the good of the species and villagers!" Bullshit. It's a rite passage for rich kids. Fuck outta here.

the absolute most hilarious part of this pic is you can see he wiped the knife off on the pants he's wearing, but you know that's the first time he's ever worn those pants and he'll never wear them again.

he's literally wearing big boy pants for a facebook picture.

>muh feels
Fuck outta here

>my feelings are more important than the complex reality and the hard decisions people must make in a constantly changing world

here's your (You)

He is going to clean and dress an elephant with a pocket knife???? He couldnt puncture the skin with that thing, so he took the tail like a real man haha.

So, kill elephants to save elephants. Gotcha.

For one person.

For another it may be their livelihood.

So you would make the locals starve because of your personal feelings?

African Elephant Numbers Plummet 30 Percent, Landmark Survey Finds, seems its working great haha.

Killing elephants must be 4D chess.

I hunt and fish myself, and I'm aware that game hunting is beneficial for preservation in the big picture, but that doesn't make me less disgusted with shitbags that want to kill intelligent animals so that they can brag about it over martinis with their friends.

I know you're trolling but I'll bite for the sake of anyone reading this who might not be intentionally obtuse.

It's selecting one unfit member of the species to be killed humanely, under professional supervision, in exchange for vast amounts of money to protect and nurture the rest of the species.

It's not just "one." They don't always have a one. It's, when there is one, they set it up. There's a wait list. There are bids. It's all highly vetted and monitored. There are panels of independent reviews that go into these transactions.

One sick, dying, or unmanageably violent member of a protected species. Allowed to be killed humanely. For money that will go to saving the rest.

Pretty sure the locals could kill their own elephants if they wanted to. But uh, billionaires, and murica.

Why are you faggots so emotional about elephants?

I'm completely ok with you having that negative emotional response, as long as you understand that it's a sometimes necessary means to a logical and productive end.

>all these false assumptions
No, probably not, but you can sure as shit cut a tail off with one. He probably isn't going to cut that shit himself anyways, they probably got some African dude thay knows how the hell the butcher an elephant

Elephants arent fucking armor plated. Besides do you think they use a fucking sword to butcher it because it's an elephant and its size calls for it? No, you use regular fucking knives, preferably really sharp ones

This would actually cause the local species to die out. Jesus Christ do you think?

They farm, which requires money, and when a hunt like this happens, they can use that food. Also there's more prevalent game that isn't endangered or on a watch list.

Because they are such an easy target, and it is (for some reason) a rite of passage for rich fucks to kill the largest beast on Eartch, because outdated unnecessary rich family tradition.

all you faggity b/tards are crying about a fucken wild animal, while you stuff your faces with hamburgers, steaks, pork chops, chicken wings, Etc Do you think the wings came out of the magic food replicator? Nah b/tard, the meat you are eating was a living animal that was executed so you could stuff your fat face.

inb4 Eartch :D

How is this a rite of passage?

What social or tangible benefits are available to him after the trophy kill that he didn't have before?

Would you be making this big a fuss if it were anyone else?

DON JR THE SAVIOR OF AFRICA

How many of your friends have traveled to Africa to kill an elephant?

You do see the difference between a species on the verge of extinction due to poaching and one domesticated to provide food, right? We have more cows than we do people. And probably 5 or 10 times as many chickens... it's not the meat.

I for one don't care either way.

It's bragging rights. It's being part of the club of all the other rich kids who have killed elephants, or lions, or tigers. It's a fucking power thing.

No one's saying that but thanks for the retarded knee-jerk response

I hunt and fish as well, have most of my life. I never said in any of my posts that I liked safari hunting, but I understand why, and I am okay with it because I see the bigger picture. Just because some one takes a picture of it and they appear to be enjoying themselves does not make it any less righteous in its cause(the conservation effort)

Who fucking cares?

Live your life dude. Stop worrying about everybody else. When you come face to face with someone that did this, then complain.

THANK GOD FOR BILLIONAIRE KIDS IN AMERICA OTHERWISE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WOULDN'T EAT

Its a way to kill time because they have never done an honest days worth of work in their lives.

>get mad about regulated trophy hunting when a picture of a rich person surfaces

>don't even care that oil tycoons own more lions bred for hunting in captivity on US soil than lions in the wild

millenials, everyone

Lol. Jesus Christ I hate snooty rich people as much as the next guy. And right now I hate you more. You don't have to be rich to be obnoxious and narrow minded.

It's not just about 'feeding the children' you dense autist. It's about funding the conservation effort more than anything else. God forbid they eat the kill and donate it to the locals and take a picture because it activates your almonds

YOU LOST, GET OVER IT

Hunting licenses for rare game actually puts a lot of money into their conservation

Population of African elephants keeps dropping so how is shooting one more helping???

America already feeds the fuck out of Africa.. but a billionaire giving them $50k+ (privately and not from our govtbux) to hunt an animal, give them all the meat, and just taking a few picutres and a tail is just too far

Who cares? Fuck elephants

Thanks Don Jr for going out of your way to feed a small African village. You are the hero we have always wanted.

The population keeps dropping because conservation efforts are severely underfunded and outmatched by the political and environmental situations around them.

The animal scientists and health professionals who are trying to optimize the survival of these species are essentially local volunteers and foreigners on temporary grant projects, who are surrounded by poachers and paramilitaries.

No one donates to these efforts. Not in meaningful ways that can produce any type of measurable progress. Some of the only money coming in is from trophy kill licenses.

My favorite Trumptard, besides this, is "you still don't get it, do you?"

Because africans kill all the fucking ones that stray outside of the game preserve you fucking moron. God damn watch a fucking netflix documentary or some shit, there is atleast one or two on there thats all about the armed guards tasked with defending rhinos and elephants from fucking warlords trying to sell their tusks to fund their bogus fly by night rebel group

>what is habitat loss
Also funds from these hunts go to protect the LAND as well. Elephants die due to loss of habitat, rich people paying money to shoot elephants to fund conservation are not responsible for decline. Dumb africans being niggers slaughtering them for ivory to fund their militias are the real issue behind their decline as of the past few decades

You still don't get it, do you?

Charities and Foundations
Save the Elephants. ...
International Elephant Foundation. ...
African Wildlife Foundation. ...
World Wildlife Fund. ...
Elephants Without Borders. ...
Big Life Foundation. ...
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. ...
WildAid. But that $50k raises more right? Haha

More than you're probably doing, faggot

Each and every one of the organizations you listed takes a cut from donations they receive to pay their own salaries and taxes. Conservations are lucky to see 20 cents of every dollar from these nonprofit schmucks. With licensed trophy kills, that money goes directly to the conservation that hosts it. Every penny.

Are you some kind of elephant hater or something?

Don Jr sucks elephant dick.

Go to bed and come back tomorrow when you have an argument

I dont hate them, I just dont give a fuck if they survive or go extinct. They have no affect on my life whatsoever.

So with your logic, the more you shoot the better off they will be???

Just elephants? What about lions? Tigers? Cats? Dogs? Termites? Or are you just an angry edgy neckbeard?

Y'all hating, bunch of fucking haters up in here

For

I fuckin hope you personally go extinct sooner rather than later

Technically speaking, yes. There are no more suffering elephants if all the elephants are dead.

More to your point, though, no. Read the thread. I'm not responding to your shitposts anymore.

Wouldnt bother me one bit if they were all wiped out.

Im simply all out of darns to bequeath

I don't hate elephants but guys the fucking bees are disappearing why is no one freaking out about this

Awwww boo hoo....

Fuck you and those useless animals

So, you lack empathy. Cool.