Antonio Brown to the Eagles

nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/01/would_pittsburgh_steelers_trade_antonio_brown_to_t.html
sports.yahoo.com/news/philadelphia-eagles-move-steelers-antonio-130012216.html

thoughts? i'm skeptical that the steelers would ever part with brown, but if the facebook thing really causes a rift in the locker room i suppose it could happen.

Oh shit nigger, how did Tomlin fuck things this hard

>madden babies thinking receivers are worth literally anything

New England has proven that you don't need to reach beyond the 4th round for a wide receiver.

Their top 4 were drafted in the 7th, undrafted, 4th round, and undrafted.

Other teams are reaching if they go for a receiver in the 2nd round or above.

This. Everyone is looking for that one magic player that's going to give them overnight success. It's why bad teams stay bad

You're not giving their receivers enough credit, Edelman is pretty talented. You can't just give all the credit to belichick and brady

What I like about big ben is he is not a one receiver QB

he spreads the ball out like many elite QBs do

it's a point of fact that the eagles receivers are fucking hot garbage.

how will acquiring one of the top 5 receivers in the league not help them?

The point isn't that Edelman and the rest aren't talented, it's that you don't need a super high draft pick to get an Edelman, Amendola, Hogan, or Floyd.

NE is a terrible example because they might have the best qb and head coach at the same time. not every team can just get those sorts of players regularly in late rounds. You're gonna tell me the steelers have anywhere near the success they had this year without brown?

fucking dipshit Floyd was a 1st round draft pick....what a fucking short memory having bird brained idiot you are eh?

only a fucking retard like philadelphian fan would actually think Antonio Brown would join their shit fucking trash team, bitch no one will join that shit and anyone who thinks that AB is leaving at all is confirmed for watching the NFL for one season as they do this shit all the fucking time where they make up rumours about star players asking for trades

Steelers would be retarded to let him go ever unless he was about to die or something
This WR might not be the end all be all but having an elite guy like Brown for a journey man QB like Wentz will only help big time especially knowing they do not have a first rounder for picking up Wentz

the eagles do have a first rounder in 2017 though

>missing the point this badly
Oh yeah, I forgot the Pats drafted him in the 1st round....

You're a fucking retard who forget he was a 6'3" physical specimen who was listed at 6'4" and shit coming into the draft

You're a moron, the pats never even draft guys like him, because for the most part they are all gone by the 4th round unless they are Hernandez tier niggers who you can't trust with NFL money

The steelers do this all the time. It doesn't really matter to them because they know how to scout and develop WRs. See plax, holmes, wallace, and now brown

What's he thinking right now?

What's for dinner?

the Steelers problem isn't WR. It's that Big Ben will be out of the league in a couple years and they are facing a Mark Malone/Kordell Stewart/Bubby Brister situation unless they act now.

Landry Jones is not the answer.

if they are actually looking to trade brown, the titans would probably be willing to give up the #5 overall

steelers could draft a QB to sit behind ben for a while with that pick

Sure, you don't need to, but look how much it helps. Look at Brady's numbers with Moss and without. It's night and day.

Ben is the biggest drama queen when it comes to shit like this. Worse than Favre was. Steelers will call his bluff and Ben will continue to play out his current contract to 2019, at least. They aren't trading for or drafting a QB anytime soon. Landry Jones will test the market this offseason, get no offers, and resign as Steelers backup. They will extend Bell, possibly Brown, and go into 2017 with virtually the same roster and coaching staff, plus Martavis Bryant.

How come so many people seem to be getting around this whole Netflix craze, I mean if you'd ask me, I'm generally more of a dvd kind of guy anyway. The buffering seems to bug me... and plus, my parents still burn movies to disc. At least every few months anyway.
Tonight I'll be heading home and staying in for the night, might even grab a Barista Brothers iced coffee from the service station on the way home, mostly because my weeks pay just went in and I like to treat myself. I've become pretty fond with the flavour of this brand of milk but it's really the texture that sells me. Ice Break doesn't even cut it anymore. Might even try the iced chocolate next week (heard good things).
Last week an Ice Cube song came on NOVA when I was on the way home and that really topped things off, I'm generally not a big rap music fan but after a bit of caffeine I feel as if I listen to music with more of an open mind, but hey, that's just me. My mate says the same thing too.
I go out most weekends though, usually because I can't check in on facebook at my house, Aldi mobile data goes pretty quickly and I'm not keen on a wifi plan because my cousin had a bad experience with Dodo.
Internet that flies (lmao not).
Yes I've been out to cloud nine before, and no I didn't enjoy it. Not much room to move and plus I sweat easily, I'd rather be at a comfortable temp when I'm doing the nae nae.

Speaking of ice cube, does anyone happen to have "Straight outta Compton" on DVD? I still haven't seen it and I feel as if I haven't quite yet missed the boat on that one.