Boyhood is the most overrated movie ever made. Prove me wrong

Boyhood is the most overrated movie ever made. Prove me wrong.

no, you're right

I know I'm right. Thank you.

That's not Star Wars

>took 12 years to make
>overrated

>caring about how long it took to make it

WTF

>an unparalleled exercise in cinéma
>overrated

Why do girls pretend to like Trump?

I'm judging the finished product. If you saw a shitty movie, and then afterwards somebody told you it took 100 years to make it, would that make it good? Boyhood has like 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, people were calling it "the most impressive film ever made" and shit, and it wasn't even a GOOD movie.

They do what the White Man wants them to do

>Make amerrekah gleat again

this is not your country chink

if they're a citizen and respect they're a country then it's theirs? The whole point of 'Murica is that anyone who does what I said above can be a part of it.

Build a wall and another atom bomb for this filthy chinks, i dont want this pieces of shit in my country

>ywn

Boyhood was extremely overrated, disappointing and a 5/10 at best

ASIANS ARE LITERALLY THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON EARTH

ITS NO SURPRISE THEY HATE BROWN PEOPLE AND ISLAMICS

THEY ALSO HAITE GWAILO WHITE PIGGU GO HOME, BUT TRUMP IS A RICH GWEILO SO THEY MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR HIS MONEY

We should all hate each other and segregate further
send all black people to africa
all asians to asia
and all whites to europe

Asians are slimy like jews but with big teeths and small dicks...

Boyhood is a total plebfilter. The fact that this board didn't have a happy childhood makes me glad.

Chinks can't comprehend the letter L. Way to fuck it up.

>Overrated
>Literally only 567 persons know about it

TWELVE YEARS

T W E L V E
W
E
L
V
E

TWELVE YEARS A BOY

Yeah, I never really understood the restaurant boss that made a appearance in that kids high school graduation. who the fuck invites your boss to the party? The guy even makes a toast.

Maybe they can tell themselves that illegal immigration is ruining America amongst other things. Trump isn't anti women, it's a poor meme by leftists and normie media because he wants to change abortion laws which in my opinion should absolutely be changed as as of now, the sole decision of it lies in the "mothers" hands, the husband has no say in it and neither does the fetus, the fact that this is seen as morally sound is ridiculous
>inb4 you get to decide when a fetus turns into a self reliant organism
By that logic you could still abort a baby that's been born because it wouldn't survive on its own

Because women are stupid unless their beliefs happen to align with mine