Creative insults and lingo thread

Creative insults and lingo thread

Bitch, listen here you deflated tire

"You pinata-ass motherfucker, I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass you'll puke candy."

You're so stupid you think the SATs are something you can catch if you don't use a condom.

"Imagine painfully pushing out a baby for hours for it to turn out like you"

Shaking like a faggot in a bologna factory.
Hotter than a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire.
Tighter than snail pussy.

When girls run up to you it's because they think you were just in a car crash.

Riddle me this you over-inflated fucking anus fish

Shieet

I smell good, is that your man's cologne?

Mah bois gonna suck yo dick so good u wish u werent straight cuz

You're a planet warming, kool air drinking, lily liver, product burning, fist loving, cola sponging, air filtering, line waiting, pig eyed, death waiting, tranquility busting, back and forthing, word chewing, thought jamming, time dwelling, happy gabbing, automeat, idiobot, god fodder, smog sucking, panic baiting, treadmill headed, wisdom skipping, air filtering, simulthinking, microsoul, all static brainwave station, jive headed, turkey ass gatorade brain

I will POP out your EYE and SKULL-FUCK you to DEATH......

I'm gonna suck your dick so good it's gonna become a pussy, nigga

>jive headed
I lost it

"Everytime I look at your face I see your father and that makes me sad" I heard this live

Everything they said about you was right.

Penis breath

it really do be like dat sometimes

I got called a jizz-grenade once.

that's like cum-bucket but hinting instability and a hot temper

My name is Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin

Yes I can rap, and no I'm not from Compton

England is my city and if it weren't for Team 10 then the US would be shitty

And I'll pass it to Chance cuz you know he stay litty

That fits, I guess.

The fuck?

Get out summerfag

You're so fat when people look at you they think they're seeing double.

Sí, lo único que quiero es dinero
Trabajando en YouTube todo el día entero
Viviendo en U.S.A
El sueño de cualquiera
Enviando dólares a mi familia entera
Tenemos una persona por encima
Se llama Donald Trump y está el encima
Desde aquí te cantamos
Can I get my VISA?
Martinez Twins, representando España
Desde la pobreza a la fama

You look like you were born in an ugly tree then fell out and hit every branch on the way down.

Incest Baby.

cock-mouthed brainless fuck-wit

You're so ugly people think you're gonna steal christmas.

you lint licker!

Your mom always wished your dad wanted a blowjob instead

I wished you died in the womb!

England isn't a city and you have a face like a barrel of smacked asses.

Your asshole is so loose you could fit an entire watermellon inside it, Nigger.

You're so poor the only books you own are full of coupons.

ahh shizz. Y'all throwin flame shade tonight, Home Drizzles.

Ima have tuh fidget spin on outta here 'fore I have to apply ointment tuh these burns

Everyone in this thread is either a jizz cock or a piss kidney.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS