What are "real nigger conditions"?

what are "real nigger conditions"?

Mental illnesses

AIDS

anxiety, depression

Slaughter! Take dem to de butcher shop 4 da slaughter! Wan dem to come back is 4 da slaughter, take dem to the butcher shop is 4 da slaughter! Wan dem to come back

sickle cell

high blood pressure

not letting hip-hop die

everyone is subject to those

Welfare

god awful credit rating

Kangz

whatever dumb shit most black people agree is cool

Compton isn't LA, they took segregation and then imposed self segregation, for good reason. It's actually a bastion of culture in that place.

I don't actually want LA to get nuked, but, if any city is to get nuked, it's kind of ironic it's LA with their "Nobody can touch me we live the good life fuck yoooou!!!" attitude.

nigga what

Poverty.

A heart condition from eating too much hog maws and chitlins

He's posting this shit in multiple threads cuz he's a mongoloid

Kleptomania
Attention Deficit Disorder
Retardation

The city was designed as a containment zone for black people, most cities have one or two. The black people in compton became so violent/ gained such a reputation for violence that they effectively kept everyone else who would want to move for cheap rent out, maintaining their inexpensive housing market.

Genius.

Playing victim

No monkey zones are a bastion for culture lol

They are victims though, when you're a fucking slave brought here from africa, you're still the fucking victim. You're always gonna be the victim. For a really long time.

They're really not, low crime areas are though. At least somewhat, two differeent cultrues

Holy fucking shit

Was japan not nuked and then essiently conquered by the us just 60 years ago? blacks can't rise so they blame others

Changed their goverment westernized their nation yet they can still succeed in the white man sytem

Oh gosh

At least if they nuke us it won't be total devastation, just a couple cities on the coast.That's honestly better than the Russian./american idea off nuking everything that moves.

poor decision making skills

ur retarded

it wasn't "designed" it happened naturally

other minority just move away from mostly black areas and blacks move towards them

it's basic tribalism and a common trend that can be observed almost anywhere

you mean how the irish were victims forever right. under much worse conditions.
or the europeans enslaved and sold by north africans well into the 18th century.
or the christians in the entirety of the ottoman empire in the early 1900's. they never learned to rebuild right. they're still victims.

being born

staying up late and smashing that mf like button

Kill yourself tripfag monkey

not really a condition desu

Inferiority, criminal tendencies, low intelligence

lol nigga LA exists because the gold rush u mong

>implying modern bombs devastating the coastline doesn't fuck the entire US and the rest of the world because of fallout

I would rather be vaporized in a second than spend a month having my skin fall off and my organs liquefy without seeing the sun for the entire period.

Kek

Report and Hide attention seeking Tripfags

Pulling facts out of your ass is a great argument in favor of racism. Do continue.

We give them reparations and they still can't do anything for themselves

are you retarded? look them up.
comparisons of the kinds of slavery between races =/= arguing in favor of racists.
fucking brainlet.

Where would blacks be without whites? They'd still be hitting each other with sticks in mudhuts. They should be thanking us.

You are arguing that blacks are not victims when they are clearly at a disadvantage still. You are saying a race doesn't rise up because of something inherently wrong with them. Racism.

not him but blacks are at an advantage now

being at a disadvantage isn't the same as being victims.
especially when in a majority of cases the ones victimizing them are their own people. and even if you think they are, what are they victims of? that user was implying that slavery is deeply ingrained in people whose ancestors have been through it and won't be able to get over it for a long time, when that's blatantly wrong.

I know you are probably joking but this is the truth. PTS ,anxiety and depression from seeing people you love fail in life and the constant threat you are living next to people with guns that shouldn't have them can mess you up.

And I haven't even mentioned all the radical groups who prey on their mental illness for their own gain. People like Dr. Umar Johnson who has made a living inflicting a inferiority complex into us (Black people) and religious leader like Louis Farrakhan who suggest that white people are inherently evil.

>I know you are probably joking but this is the truth. PTS ,anxiety and depression from seeing people you love fail in life and the constant threat you are living next to people with guns that shouldn't have them can mess you up.

this is something that surprises me because it never gets brought up anywhere.
i'm a spic and grew up in a relatively calm spic neighborhood(still live there occasionally) and the gangbangers were often legitimately batshit crazy. i don't think seeing their loved ones fail in life affected them, cause i don't think they think about that, but the uneasiness and tension of walking around your unsafe neighborhood is something most people, regardless of race, don't understand. i can't imagine doing this and being on edge 24/7, like they are. that fucks with you in more ways than you can imagine.

I agree with you when you say that they victimize their own people as well and that slaverly is ingrained in them as if it were genetic, but they are still at a disavantage. Just because a small portion made it big in music industry and sports, doesn't mean all those people in shitty neighborhoods are ok. And yes, I know there are a lot of white people in shit conditions as wel, but black people are still target of stereotypes of violence and crime, which can be clearly seen in a lot of police profiling.

I can also say that I don't know the reality first hand because there are very few black people where I live, and they cam straight from Africa, so take this opinion with a grain of salt. I just know the reality of some people in shitty conditions when their country has bad tools or doesn't make an effort to re-integrate them.

>that slaverly is ingrained in them as if it were genetic

is not*

>I know you are probably joking but this is the truth. PTS ,anxiety and depression from seeing people you love fail in life and the constant threat you are living next to people with guns that shouldn't have them can mess you up.
the truth

t. black man living in a shitty area in exactly the situation you described

The stereotype exists because its true you idiot, literally look up crime statistics to minority population, there is a correlation.

t. resident of a city that's 40% minority

You're missing the point. If you assume a black person is a criminal, they end up living up to it over time.

i'm not saying they're ok.
to improve the conditions of these people it's not enough to blame whitey and encourage a victim mentality. how many of these successful black people do you see advocating these things i mention? they all keep instilling things that carry an underlying sense of inferiority. when retards like al sharpton say blacks are treated unfairly, the way he and others go about it carry a tone of flat out admitting whites have it better because of their skin color.
that being white is better than being black. have you seen some of the interviews of people after those trayvon, and garner type of situations? the meme Sup Forums likes to spout "they wuz good kids we just need more money for dem programs" isn't all that removed from what it's like. instead of shunning the criminal side of these people, it's always "if only america was less racist, if only cops didn't do their jobs how they're taught to, if only blacks weren't stereotyped, if only people were more tolerant".
it's never about condemning the bad aspects of their community. how many successful black people do you see going to compton and advocating for a change?
in southside chicago?
in detroit?

spics and trailer park cracker trash leads welfare.

spics lead poverty also along with fucktard crackers.

How so?

whites are over-represented.
alot of mexicans(mainly chicanos) are identifyed as white in those statistics.

meant for

Still better off than some on this planet. Living in any country the US is fighting means constant fear of a drone strike blowing you up. This is why muslims where always shitting on Obama. An american can always WALK to a safer neighborhood.

Mexicans are white

>inb4 some Sup Forums-tier post about how they're not
just kys

in mexico there are white mexicans, but they're not a big number in the U.S.
there's a lot more browner ones here.

>stereotypes

They are the reason that these stereotypes exist. Noone can stereotype you if you don't behave like a monkey.

I an from the balkans where people are WAY worse of and nowhere will you see the kind of behavior that niggers are pulling.

Ha! No

AIDS, typhoid and malaria.

not an argument