Yesterday a friend told me that he wants to pay to be fucked by me...

Yesterday a friend told me that he wants to pay to be fucked by me. I'm sure that he said it because last week I fucked a woman married for some bucks. But, I'm straight, never did anything with a guy. I'm somewhat "popular" in my city and I'm wondering if I should seal the deal.

What do you guys think? Pic related is me.

>i made up a story to justify posting a picture of my shlong

Nope. But I'm not going to lie, the pic is there because I'm open for more wives invitations.

How big is it?

23 centimeters

Here is the proof... It's Brazilian portuguese but I can translate if needed (anyway, you can clearly see him offering 200 bucks)

I think you should give it a try but take some precautions, even if it's your friend

btw are you popular because of your big dick?

>straight out the closet

Wow that's quite long
And it looks really nice, would like to see more of it

vai fundo mano
i already fucked 8 older woman and 2 older guys, even masturbated one of them, and it was worth it, i've got R$ 2000,00 from all of those and i'm willing to do it again, my dick is 19cm and people already love it, you have 23cm just fuck this guy balls deep because i know you can't do it with girls

Just because you've been paid doesn't make you any less gay remember

Ofc not. I'm showing it because it's Sup Forums, you know, we all feel "safe" here.

Well, as you can see on the pics above, he's willing to pay way less than 2000 haha

I think you're right

cmon post more of that big guy

i've got 2000 by fucking 10 people dude, two woman paid me 100 bucks and the two guys paid me 300, the rest of the girls paid 200 though, if you're somehow /fit/ upload your pictures on a prostitution website and you'll swim on money, believe me, i'm about to live for 6 months in São Paulo and i'm doing it, a friend did and got 3k a month only by fucking gay guys and one fat girl

How did you find out you were bigger than other boys?

I'm skinny, tattooed and only 18 yo, not /fit/. This is a problem also, because with that much of tattoos you always need to take care to not get potographed fucking a gay man, you know, you can really say "oh it's not me fucking this guy". But, well, I will definitely think about it as a second source of income.
I'm from Porto Alegre btw

But I never said I'm bigger

Go for it user. Just make sure he agrees to pay for your antivirals afterwards.

Well you said you were popular somehow in your city
But I was talking if you had some experiences like that when you were younger, like finding out you were rather larger than your friends

I would like suck your big sick

but that's only a bulge, I wanna see your dick

How much they cost?

No, never had any experiences like that (besides the one with the woman last week). I said popular because I live in a small city and to be honest I'm pretty beautiful, so..
About the dick size, it's a common thing that some girls that I fucked would comment about the size.

You would?

dude, you're skinny, handsome and have a huge cock, you should get a living out of it, just make sure you wear a condom or get his blood tests to fuck him raw, he will love it and pay for more

If you have big muscles I will

>Checks file name
>Received
Can I play pretend too?

Read the file name faggot

por 200 conto eu comia vc e ele

I don't

lol I sent the pick for me from the messenger, that's the only way to save on my phone.

can u translate the chat?

Your pic name has received in it. Are you sure you aren't the friend who wants to be fucked?

Bull -2-da-shit.
Post a timestamp faggot. I bet you won't

Save a picture on your phone on the messager and you will see what's the file name. I have even videos, there's no need for me to prove anything for you. Don't be rude

What kind of comments, I'm curious

Thst is the dumbest thing I excuse I've heard.
So your phone takes pics but you can't save them?
Fake and gay both literal

this

>be a desperate faggot
>be surprised there are other desperate faggots

lol ok

I ask him how much
He says 200 bucks

No, the pic was saved on mt laptop and I sent to my phone.

Kill yourself you dick sucking faggot . Yo you even posted a 4chiins file name .. you have ioued yourself

Now die

so jealous

>be a faggot
>don't be a faggot
Pick one, faggot.

So you're a male hooker?