fuckin kek

Rafa?

Take it slow and hit all the spots, also leave lights on because I can

Close, but no

Rachel

>Rafaela

Rafa Benites

Noeyeza

Is she totally blind or can she she shadows and outlines? Born like this or something else? Just general curiosity

Totally blind

Flip her off and do the Nazi salute while fucking her. Extra points if she was Jewish.

She born like this

Film everything, multiple angles, cameras mounted on the walls. She wont know. Really humiliate her and ofc leave a massive cumstain on her clothes before she leaevs and tell her she looks great.

But hey thats just me

So lets see her nude, not like she could see them LOL

Well she is attractive either way. Can they do something like cornea implants or nah

Do you walk around naked in front of her?

Nah, she's cute.

I don't think I'd have any reservations dating a blind chick depending on certain factors. If she is outgoing and actually does stuff/employed it's possible. But if she is one of those shut in why me people I'd pass.

I would have my first time and would be a perfect gentleman for her.

Op doesn't love us, never even gave us another non nude pic

She works hard. And she likes to be treated like any other girl.

Then I don't see why her being blind would be an issue, if anything it would help as an indicator of a strong willed individual that is able to overcome obstacles. Plus her body and face are good

Go on....

As an ugly cunt I wouldn't date a blind lass as I'd feel like if she could see she wouldn't be with me and everyone would know it too.

I have some experience with a blind cunt. She was pervy as fuck. All she talked about was getting drunk and penises and how the government doesn't give a shit about disabled people.

Fuck what others think. You do you. Can't go through life worrying about the opinion of people that you don't know/don't matter. Short of your entire family/friends telling you to stop doing something an example being a drug addict or being 500 pounds and still eating. It honestly doesn't really matter what some user thinks

cmon op stop posting stuff. It's bad enough shes blind let alone blind with a weird internet group stalking her. She seems cool though, just give her a good time.

Reeeeeee normie leave

Thanks for the advice. I do worry about others opinions of me. Have some tits.

More nudes or bikini pics...

I mean she isn't wrong. What does the government have to gain from the disabled? The only way they garner a profit from them is indirectly through kickbacks from medical supply companies, otherwise they cost money through provided services

Thanks for the tits, I used to care what others thought of me but then I realized that I'm me and there is no reason to change myself to conform to the standard of others because then I am just making myself miserable. Besides the same insecurities about your own image are the same insecurities we all have, so it's nothing to be too worried about

I dunno man, messing with evolution and polluting our society with broken people is we are such a mess.

So much summer

It could always be worse I could be cancer

You are. By definition. Now back to shedding lil tears on your containment board you fucking sissy.

I have done, it's a lot of fun to play around with their heightened senses, ice cubes, whispers, very light touches all over, it's like they're on permanent ASMR.

yup, many summers have passed since I'm regular here

I been on pol for a long time, I just have a sense of morality

faget, those pics are at facebook resolution.

that is, he's dumping his oneitis' sister album

not Rafa

Wut?

not a nudepic of a blind girl.
Rafaela is OP's oneitis

OP thinks that a blind girl won't burst into laughters when *seeing* his puny penor