Stellaris most redpilled game with the most redpilled community confirmed

Stellaris most redpilled game with the most redpilled community confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/slavery.918012/
mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ
mega.nz/#!MEgjVZpY!rIsFlL_ATaYGSnTCDctLhWCW0h3Bvy0QKStKMJJdUM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this game made in Sweden? did they add some bonus for being multi-culti/racial?

>playing garbage indie games
>playing videogames at all
How do we fix this manchild problem?

No bonus but several penaltys. The traits of the different races can mix and it can lower the overall happines as much as i know. Also yeah paradox is swedish totaly forgot that. Some "Women in Space" addon comming for sure.

Hey, femanon. Has Chad texted you back yet? I know he said he'd choke you and slap you the next time you fuck.

I wish I could still play video games. Some people make enough money off twitch to quit thier day job. I just haven't found a game I can really get ino and enjoy.

They're trying

But they also try to jew you out on DLC

>playing any 4X strategy other than Aurora
haha, plebs

Paradox is pretty based. You can discuss Hitler and the Jews on the forums, as long as it's in a historical context.

As far as Stellaris goes, some bitch boy cried about slavery and everyone slammed him.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/slavery.918012/

Good read.

Got uncharted 4 Tuesday as I was excited to play it. Haven't taken it out of the wrapping yet. Why cant I just be a normie.

>-40 opinion because you are "xenophobic bigot"

> twitch
> Pandering to the masses to live from donations

It's just above singing in the subway

Recently picked it up, playing an insectoid hivemind type with the full communion culture, militarism and enslaving the galaxy.

Preddy gud man.

>unironically shitposts on a Cambodian Ice Fishing Forum
>talks about other people wasting their time

Pretending to be a nigger on the internet just for personal validation isn't clever, friend. Perhaps Reddit is more your speed if you're looking to collect imaginary internet points?

>Paradox is pretty based.
>sectors suck
>we will not remove them
>we will fix them, soon, maybe
Pretty based desu.

Sectors are great, they just need to fix the AI so it actually builds non-retarded shit.

If you wanted a game about micro-managing 100 colonies, then you bought the wrong game.

good lord never seen that one before,thank you for ruining my weekend user

Have fun.

I'm glad paradox knows better than to push the multicultural agenda
No faster way to ruin a game than to say that different cultures can mix easily
It's silly to think that different species of intelligent life could get along easily

Why do people hate sectors? The only thing I've found annoying with them is that the AI wont auto enslave my pops working food and mineral tiles so I have to manually click into each planet that I suspect might benefit from slavery.

Mandatory sectors INCREASE micromanagement. Ii you to want to optimise output you need to build planets manually and juggle them between been in core planets and sectors. It is more work. What will actually reduce work is building queue, manual and auto.

meant for The general consensus is the AI doesn't manage them properly, but the devs have made it their priority to fix.

Yeah, a choice to force certain buildings would be nice, or switch between auto and manual.

Becuase it is mandatory cockblocking mechanics. (ask Sup Forums what type of people do like cockblocking hehe) Imagine for second that they are optional? ...??? Game didn't lost anything.

If you want to micromanage all 600 of your planets then go into defines and put the core sector limit at 9999. It's less work than would be required to do the micromanagement.
That's the great thing about paradox, you can mod their games quicker than it takes to microwave a burger.

>>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/slavery.918012/

Amazing.

>no fun allowed
must be sad not enjoying anything in life

>admiting that cheating will actually make game better

how good is stellaris compared with endless space? i loved that game, this looks kinda similar

> Allegedly does not play video games
> Know the difference between indies and AAA
> Knows which ones are which
Still looking for your adulthood ?

> Still thinks that modding is cheating
> Correcting flaws of a system is cheating
> Votes Putin
It's like you'd rather play on jewbox or weebstation

Stellaris is what Endless Space wanted to be

W-wow someone quoted me on Sup Forums. T-thanks senpai.

Well done

>Sweden
NO!!!

kek

>in space, no one can hear you tip

>First game

Scientists:
>Mgabme
>mbomwe
>chan lao

Leaders:
>wembwe
>Ombongo
>Rodriguez

Any other name:
>martinez
>bolivar

Yeah, but no thanks.

Fuck off johan, paradox forums are SJWs incarnate and like any 4x strategy from paradox ever, the game is shit without years of dlcs behind it. Now in addition, the racial distribution in stellaris is like 95% of other races, 5% white, so gj paracucks.

Aliens who prefer planet types other than the preferred planet type of your species makes colonizing easier, since you don't have to fuck around with terraforming or genetic modification. It's also possible you might get some aliens that have bonuses that make them good at something your own species doesn't have a particular advantage for. In my current game most of my invader forces consist of an alien species I enlightened who are stronger than the average species, making them better at invading. Differing ethics is something I find worrying but it hasn't been a huge issue yet, and it's possible for aliens with different ethics to move towards your own ethics due to ethics drift, so you can use that to curb massive difference.

Sectors just need AI that's a bit less retarded.

There's a mod on the workshop that make the human faction pure white with only European names.

Search for "European Phenotype and Names Only (White Humans)".

>not installing the white only mod
>implying the planet isn't 95% of other races, 5% white
Paradox forums are SJW cancer though

....does Cambodia have frozen bodies of water to fish on?

>the game is shit without years of dlcs behind it

And Civ 4 wasn't shit before expansions? CK was pretty mediocre before DLC, so was EUIV, HoI3, etc

The base game is solid and will be improved. People like it.

Also see

Already like 3 mods out to fix dindu names, search for "european phenotypes" in the workshop, or search for "german names" or something about norse.

Really pissed me off that I kept getting shit like Ubanga Oobwe the black female scientist, over and over, you can really tell paradox is swedish.

Once the names and portraits are fixed it becomes more playable, I'm having fun, just got the super rare weapon "particle lance" with a range of 60- fucking 3x the average range of most weapons, and does 15dps with 100% armor piercing, this shit tears through anything like butter long before it can fire back.

Took on a fleet of 2k with my fleet of 4k and not a single one of their ships got in firing range.

What a small world we live.

>post asking for whites-only mod
>get banned
>guy makes mod
>can't appear on the front-page

Fuck right off.

>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/slavery.918012/

>"6. We're comfortable with it because its aliens"
Holy fuck. Libshits confirmed for not being able to tell reality from fantasy.

>not getting this

mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ

mega.nz/#!MEgjVZpY!rIsFlL_ATaYGSnTCDctLhWCW0h3Bvy0QKStKMJJdUM4

3 of them already exist m8.

"European phenotypes" removes black names from the random name generator and black portraits.

Paradox and the forum are cucked, but the game itself is an ok GSG once that is fixed.

who is /arumba/ here?

Yes, now. This post is from release date, m8.

But the most optimal strategy is to enslave your human pops and purge all Xenos. Double minerals and food can't be wrong.

If there was a way to get slaves to produce double credits then they would be literally perfect.

>he watches arumba

Its a fun game. I found Sol/Earth recently and turned them from Cavemen to Humans, soon I will conquer it and have the true Loo.

Can I run this on a toaster?

i found sol and it was a tomb planet from a past nuke war

To an extent.

Might not be able to play on Fastest usually.

Also
>"Firstly, Paradox games don't model war crimes, nor permit you to endorse war crimes, as an example of something so horrible and of no fun value. Can I order my troops to rape nanjing in HOI? Can I direct where to march the armenians during the armenian genocide? Have you seen torture in a PI game?"

You can massacre natives in EU4 to make setting up colonies easier. This guy is a fucking idiot.

>"Your plea has moved me.
Slavery is a very terrible thing that no sensible Space Empire should do. I was initially going for a vast campaign of Xeno enslavement but your statements have changed my mind. My nation of Fungi from Yuggoth shall never practice slavery!

Instead I will now go for mass Purges. With slavery not being an option anymore Genocide has become the only sensible choice.
Thank you, without your help Yuggoth would have committed a terrible mistake!"

Kek

The only one I can stand is DDRJake.

Massacring the natives isn't a warcrime. When Syria 2 comes out then dropping bombs on hospitals will also be considered not a warcrime as long as it is the USA doing it.

You're hanging out in a bar when a Trump class battleship slaps your GF on the ass from 40 units outside your range with 200 points of damage, what do you do?

Did it have turkroachrs on it
I've found it durin WWII

What a moron. The reason HOI doesn't have the Holocaust is because they want it to be historically accurate.

Duck and weave. Paradox didn't put near 100% evasion rates in the game for a joke.

Nah boys arumba is great
Yeah man it was horribld turkroaches everywhere

I love that everyone who got hold of the game has went full Space Reich Make Space Great Again. Within hours of being released, there were mods to remove all non-whites from the game and remove all non-white names with it.

Build space wall.

I don't know what you're talking about, the Holy Terran Union is bringing peace and cleanliness to the stars. No real "people" are being killed.

I'm watching EE.

He makes stupid mistakes and his strategy is a trainwreck sometimes but at least he doesn't go "i'm so british i shit the queen" every other second

Are there mods that just increase how many whites there are rather than making everyone white?

>Stellaris
>Indie

Probably not, all the current mods just remove the black names from the name combinator and black portraits from the list, you could probably manually remove most of them and leave a handful or something.

Is this Sup Forums now?
I just saw the exact fucking thread there

I know there's a "weight" modifier for names, but I don't know if it can be applied to portraits too. If it can, then you just adjust that for the white portraits, I suppose.

Also the worst UI of any big name game in the last 20 years. Absolutely terrible.

>>he watches arumba
Arumba's pretty redpilled desu, on one of his streams he gave support for eugenics for retards iirc

Filthy illegal aliens in MY galaxy? Not on my watch.

Swap Collectivist for Xenophile.

>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/slavery.918012/
they're actually discussing it

I would've just probably called OP a faggot and told him to kill himself

Too bad there's no radical feminist ethos.

Has anyone ever played Stars! ? This game looks just like it.

It's just a form of collectivism.

I killed them dead.

Also, in CK2 you can borrow money from the jews and then expel them with barely any penalty.

They didn't stay away

>I found it during WW2

A mod got mad and closed it.

KEK

You better arm those savages, it's an American tradition.

Arming them would be a good idea. But I don't know what the cuckolded swedes bring in next.

Generally arming them and helping them take over the underground shit, then staging a coup and replacing their leaders with puppets or clones would boost up mineral mining tremendously.

Yeah except Subway singers don't make over 100k a year and have to "work" only 20 hours a week.

They changed the way jews work now. You get a penalty to national income until repaid and your temple vassals hate you. The scaling on opinion has changed too, so -10 opinion to certain vassals is a pretty big hit.

The temple vassal hate happens because of the borrowing, not the exiling, if I remember correctly.

I HATED crusader spreadsheets 2. will I hate stellaris?