doesn't have many regrets

>Tfw I realize it's all mu-core

Bump

0/10.

well that'd be nice i guess but no
you too
>Major sub
idk what that is

Mostly all great other than your pick for Elliott Smith's and Unwound's best. Loveless and M&A are god tier. You smoke weed on occasion and are very reserved
Pretty good taste. Spiderland's obviously a masterpiece and who doesn't love some Cloudead? Anyway you draw a lot and can be very passive aggressive
My fucking nigga, Thursday Afternoon is SUCH an underrated Eno album. It's so vivid and beautiful. I feel like you are a very patient and creative person, but have random bouts of anger that you don't always understand
Like me some Fahey, and don't enjoy Trevor Lucas honestly. The others I don't know. But you play a lot of guitar and video games, and are prone to depression
Hey I remember you. Obviously Rumours is a god tier album and I dig some of the rest of those too, though not anywhere close to making them a favorite. You are very reserved and withdrawn in public and use music to express yourself in less vulnerable spaces.

Shit just realized I posted the wrong image. Here's the top 10
My nigga, Hounds of Love is the greatest pop album ever conceived. I love everything else on your list beside Yo La Tengo and Belle and Sebastian, who both bore the shit out of me. You were always quiet in school but are very nice and cool once people get to know you

That's mean :C

Great taste, I had trouble deciding between Your Funeral, The Firstborn and From Her.
If Kicking Against the Pricks wasn't a thing then he would have a perfect five album run from From Her to The Good Son.
All I can say is that I think you'd like Breach - It's Me God

never heard of them before but i'm digging this

thanks for the rec

Alright, tell me I'm shit Sup Forums

Sup ForumsCORE SUPREME

You worship fantano, probably have a shrine of him in your room or something

Barely watch his videos.

The only thing that would even speak to that is TPAB, which is one of the top hip hop records of the decade

Bump

5/10

>Alan Parsons Project
I love ye

You're not alone, man there's a million of them in these threads. and the Sup Forumscore you chose is a really good bunch.

You take reviewers way too seriously.

I know i'm a plebe but idgaf

>

pretty good

if you dgaf you wouldnt have mentioned it

you go on Sup Forums alot

you go on rym alot

you listen to the radio alot

backk to reddit you go

might as well check it out, getting a bit empty here

Meh, not so much anymore. Too much cancer. I mean there's always been cancer, but there were a lot more actual discussion threads in the past. Props for Betty Davis, I barely see her posted. I feel like you are not the athletic tupe but watch a lot of sports, and keep in touch a lot with close family

You like the upsetters?
Try skinny puppy
3/10
+raindogs, faust
The rest is boring
8/10
Check out
Deakin - sleep cycle
Avey tare - eucalyptus
5/10
+slint, polvo,
+++indian summer
8/10

8/10 good nick cave pick!
Check out empyrium - where at night the wood grouse plays
6/10
-avenge
Check out early unwound demo tapes
Check out some black flag or dead kennedys if you havent i guess

I love Sleep Cycle and I'm meh about Eucalyptus so far. Gave it a couple listens.

okay m8y

her voice is love it or hate it, I think shes brilliant and if there ever was a sly/jimi/miles album they should have topped it off with her too

oh definitely, dub needs more love up in here

>6/10

I'll take it. Trust me I've heard everything Unwound has done. I own most of their shit. Huge props for Modern Dance and Y, two of the greatest punk albums ever. Our taste has a lot in common honestly

Shieettt that would've been nuts. I bet Ella Fitzgerald could've worked her way into that kind of sound as well

I'm having mixed emotions. 7/10.
I think I'd like to hang out with you but I also feel like it'd be awkward to be with you 1-on-1

Good taste other than shitty daft punk

3 great albums, but a lot of really really bad ones

You went from shopping at hot topic to urban outfitters in high school.

I shall lazypost, because this thread is in dire need of a bump.

what am i supposed to guess, when your taste is shared by thousands if not millions of people? boring fuck

you're 18 years old

what does snocking mean???

yeah man,sorry i don't choose what music I like based on how unknown it is,i should probably record some hobo beating two spoons togethe or something
you forgot to post your own chart though
whoa

there's more than those two extremes, imbecile
indieheads might be for you

Well, I can at least say that most of you are plebs who need to listen to more music that's for sure.
Tryhard.
Literal joke.
Lazy.
Weak.
Simpleminded.
Pretentious.
Careless.
Selfish.
Closeminded.
Ubiquitous.

uberpleb who poses as intelligent because he likes the nutcracker and fell asleep listening to feldman once so he calls his music "concept over composition" as if that means literally anything

also is about to sperg out about how Stockhausen is the most important serialist composer ever for reasons and that people are idiots if they don't like Bach's music played on organ (which no one in the universe dislikes at all)

my men

>music for 18 musicians
>calling people pleb

Feldman is a gimmick with progression very basic through his works compared to MF18M. Stockhausen achieved total serialism in music, and used to for artistic purposes rather than experimental.
>which no one in the universe dislikes at all
I guess we should start playing metal tracks on an acoustic guitar as well. So ignorant.

Extroverted
STEM degree
Pessimistic and reclusive
Record collection

Stop treating your taste in music as a Sport,retard.

I listen to hip hop too not even backpacker stuff some of the time. Tho a lot of it is backpacker shit

i honestly have no idea but these are all great albums good job. I'd imagine you enjoy meeting with people and being outside, but you got filth in there so idk

iamverysmart

TURBOnormie. Questionable taste but who am i to judge i guess

extremely varied taste good job user

my 2nd favourite tom waits album desu

>music
>not a sport

You're really fucking petty

Totally

Chill dawg

Decent taste, but Leonard is overrated desu

Inb4 "gay" or "you must be 18 to post on this site"

bald brazilian in the mid 30's

which ones

roast me

>record collection
Yep i got 200+

u is a faget

nope try again

This

Just from TMR alone you strictly avoid all music that follows any sense of structure to express your discontent for popular music.
Laid back, fun to hang out with, maybe smokes a bit too much.
Just discovered Sup Forums but self-aware about it, has potential to acquire patrician taste. Either that or takes anything Anthony Fantano says as the word of God.
The Wall is not only your favorite Floyd album, but it's also in your top 10? baka

>Kiss
>Motley Crue

>La Dispute - Wildlife
>The best Modest Mouse Album
>Loveless
>Sigur Ros

You have excellent taste.

you must be gay to post on this site

i see you post in a ton of threads. you're a faggot