Ask a 25 year old guy that's currently in love with a 12 year old girl anything...

Ask a 25 year old guy that's currently in love with a 12 year old girl anything. We're about the same height so in public we look like a very normal couple. Plus i'm immature and just like to act silly

last thread you said she was 5' 4"
so that means you are
>manlet
as expected from a pedophile

Do her parents know?

pedo

Pic related or not?

Yes and theyre completely fine with us. Its very rare but they know we're super close

Yeah kind of

Weird, is that shit legal in your country?

Is it her in the pic or not?

Does she call you Daddy?

Not really but if the parents day its fine and im not a cunt to her then it is fine. Law cant do anything if parents dont press charges

Maybe

She's really cute

itt a pedo op shares his fantasies with other pedos

hmm, well, if you're both happy and her parents accept you then I wish you all the best.
>inb4 she cucks you with a black guy when she's 16

>Not really but if the parents day its fine and im not a cunt to her then it is fine. Law cant do anything if parents dont press charges

That's not how that works, faggot.

Have you considered that, should you stay together, by the time she's an adult she will have developed far enough intellectually and emotionally and come to the conclusion that everything you have done or may do prior to her passing the age of consent will be a form of abuse, making you a child molester (assuming your tastes aren't exclusive for prepubescent girls) and in all likelihood will blackmail you to death at best or get you landed in jail where as Bubba's new Bitch you will be raped to death?

0/10 For effort buddy.

> WTF?
TRUE WATCHES TO $ 0?

actually it is. You may be thinking of sexual relations though.

Regardless of parental consent he still would not be legally allowed to have intercourse with her until she was of age. They are allowed to date though.

The only way what you just said would be true is if she got emancipated. Otherwise the law definitely can, and will do something if they become aware of your sick pedo shit

you are still wrong.

I love free watches and giving full access to my e-mail accounts and credit cards to strangers

nice b8

Someones a little salty

faggot, they can only love you if you'd molested them since 8yo... I was 19

>good thing she was good looking
>grew up to be a Ecup sex bomb
>yes.gif

> projecting stereotypical fantasies

Nice try reddit

Op has made this thread once a day for about a year now and the story is always the same except with a different girl.

Maybe OP is a playa?

Never been on reddit in my life, wanna try again?

Whatever u say sjw redditfag

how is it gonna feel when she grows out of you? and we'll go ahead and assume its gonna happen whether you know it or not :^)

Nah he's a typical pedo who jerks off to the commments in this thread

Tbh i hook up with girls around 13 all the time

No you don't, lmao.

Hows it hrd to believe? Theyre really beautiful at this age

because 13 year olds are not attracted to fat ugly and old pedos like you. also pics or it didn't happen is something you'll never be able to prove.

> fat ugly and old
> implying being attracted to beautiful young girls makes you fat old and ugly

Stop Projecting your own insecurities and appearance user

I don't think society has an accurate idea of what being a pedophile is, particularly americans. Age of consent across the globe ranges from 13 to 16. Once you hit puberty (around 12) and are conscious about sex, if you're not being forced, its fair play. Most people here screaming pedo have most likely never read a history book in their lives

and

>stupid

almost forgot how dumb you pedos are.

Nah they just fat virgin neckbeards who prefer jerking it to traps and ponies

> implying his own insecurities

Kek. Try again. Also,
> pedo
> 12+

Kek. Try again moralfag

same retarded pedo arguments different thread.

What is it like having things in common with a 12 year old?

How far are you on the spectrum?

> doesnt dictionary

Ok