/brit/

friday night essentials edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reductress.com/post/how-to-impress-your-boyfriends-mother-when-his-cum-is-still-inside-you/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/855379009844195328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

v. v. good edition

t. good edition maker

third

Have you ever noticed how 190kg gets triggered by every single post relating to a girl or gf

It's telling, see a doctor mate

Planning on t'gym, but boss took us for a (single) pint and now i feel a bit sluggish

Easter?

would literally off myself before I got to the stage of drinking alone in my room

plymouth

I'm not alone though I'm on /brit/

Oh my god I know that kid in the OP, he went to my school

nice one
go on then

That was 7 years ago

We have a whole new generation of ignorant twat students who are disillusioned with the Tories & Labour and don't know any better

>I'm not alone though I'm on /brit/

done this dozens of times

nothing wrong with it

literally nothing wrong with drinking on your own

it's cheaper than going out, you get to do what you want, you don't have to listen to shit music and you can do some serious introspection

who /ulster/ here?

lighten up you virgin freak

it's just to take the edge off

still at uni?

he's very bitter about his ineptitude

You think that now, but it happens

Landlord's decided to turn off the heating because 'it's summer, and you're getting a good deal on the property so if you want extra warmth you can just buy a heater'. Was going to send him a long and arsey email informing him why his actions are in violation of the terms of our contract, but I decided that I actually can't be arsed so I'm just going to be cold instead.

why do the tories want to sell off the nhs rather than fix it?
why are people believing theresa may when she says she'll reduce immigration?

I have memes sorted my country the aus folder for Sup Forums is coming along nicely any good ones you can give me

would literally off myself before I got to the stage of pooing alone in my room

What are my initials?

Le anonmomus strikes again! We've got a blurry zoomed in picture with none of your features and we will not forgive!

reductress.com/post/how-to-impress-your-boyfriends-mother-when-his-cum-is-still-inside-you/

here la

In our lifetimes we'll see Japan (for example) handle it perfectly well whilst maintaining their culture. I doubt hindsight will be much comfort.

virgin freak

>why do the tories want to sell off the nhs rather than fix it?

So they and their rich mates can make huge profits of the sick and the needy.

>Being this insecure

Why are you saying things that Labour supporters were saying 20 years ago as if it's just the Tories fault that the country is shit. Labour were in power for years and never fixed anything either

I've got a whole house to drink alone in.

Could drink in the kitchen, the spare room, where ever I like.

how come you don't have a heater? you live in a jail cell?

*heems you both*

currently drinking alone in my room

>I'm not alone though I'm on /brit/

Lefties are hilarious. In complete uproar about how the lib dems fucked them over and how we'll never forgive!! them and your man was just a pawn to Cameron yet here we are with the weak wristed students backing them yet again. Talk about cucked

What Adam Johnson said wasn't that bad, and what Adam Johnson did wasn't that bad. Just a little bit noncey on both occasions, but no one would give a shit if he wasn't a pro footballer

I'm posting this on Mad Lads it's that mad

fucking state of normies. and they say WE'RE the freaks.

Cuckeroo

Also illegal i believe (besides violating a contract)

coukd you drink up my arse?

Saw you posting in the wrong thread thainigger

I've drank by myself whilst on /brit/ on a couple of occasions, a pre-cursor to pre-drinks if you will.

It does make /brit/ more entertaining. But it's pretty tragic if you do plan on staying in all night.

currently pooing alone in my room

Kyary

don't tell anyone mate x

t. student

Yep, it's a pretty great life

sopt talking about rorke things

twitter.com/britainelects/status/855379009844195328
Westminster voting intention:

LDEM: 86% (+71)
LAB: 6% (-18)
CON: 5% (-39)
UKIP: 2% (-5)

(via YouGov / 19 - 20 Apr)

L I B D E M
S
U
R
G
E

some of the fondest memories of my recent life come from nights spent drinking in my room with /brit/
with people in this very thread in fact

Can we discuss the little runt in the OP

>what is the 2012 health and social care act

>virgin
check
>freak
>check

Just witnessed my flatmate throw his ps4 controller at the wall.

Really made me think

sad loser lol

>only alcoholics drink alone

Lmao what a fucking runt. Off yourself now mate

more like a spiral downwards into alcoholism
enjoy your cirrhosis

this is vaguely acceptable

This is the saddest post I've ever seen

In the UK we have an invention called the radiator which provides the heating for a room, so additional heaters are usually not necessary (unless you have a jewish landlord who decides to just turn off the heat)

Just gave it a read and it doesn't really mention energy one way or the other, except for the 'all bills included in price' statement. Not much point getting all bills included if he just turns the bloody energy off, next thing you know he'll be cutting my electric and telling me if I want electricity I should buy my own generator

>It does make /brit/ more entertaining.
I don't get it, the last thing I want to do when I'm drinking is sit at the computer.

believe it or not, this is the least awkward photo of tim farron that exists

any other cities have graves smack bang in their city centre?

t.normie brainlet spawn of satan

This was pretty mean and unnecessary.

Are you proud of this comment?

I think you should give me an apology.

I'm not an alcoholic, I just drink to cope with my misery and bitterness towards the world.

Had a wank and now I feel disgusted with myself

*does a dab*

>he doesn't phonepost in the bath

you may be right

Ah yes, polls. Just like how labour were going to walk it, brexit wasn't going to happen and trump certainly wasn't going to get elected!

Time to recognise the pattern. Lefties love to wank each other off on the Internet and social media. Love to blast their opinion out there while reasonable thinking adults just keep to themselves, use their vote correctly and move on

(You)

>/brit/poster is a runt

Hardly surprising mate, would wager good money that you're one too.

Yeah it's much more fun spending it with friends, but if you plan on meeting them at 9, for example, and you fancy having a few before then, then there are worse places to have a cheeky pint or two than on /brit/.

runt

Yeah pigeon park in Birmingham at the cathedral, couldn't get any more central

did a poop

Took Obama to the White House

no you wouldn't lmoa

it was during an otherwise very lonely and sexually dormant period of my life
i was normal before and im normal now *honks horn* and i really think youre exaggerating for comic effect

>landlord decide if he can turn the radiators on or off
mental

a-are you in the bath now?

Dunno how you could be so self-conscious that you can't even have a nice drink while posting on /brit/.

good lad, i've done the same countless times

dad likes to drink on his own

*sprays butt juice all over the thread*

Mine does. Never really thought it was a weird thing until recently. The town just grew around it

yes
my willy is hard ;)

choons

>i like to have a beer after work
>i drink it in my room
Woooahhh somebody stop me

Top quality post

i found those replies very amusing

A solid weekend of studying for the coming uni exams methinks

nah they're all shit lmao

York mentioned

WHO LET THE RUNTS OUT