Whats the best way to kill myself

Whats the best way to kill myself.

discussion of international culture

discussion of international culture

You live in a nice country and probably are white, why do you want to off yourself?

Look we can salvage this. Are there statistics for what suicide methods are most common by country?

I just failed out of uni. I lost interest in life i just want to end my endless torment and voices in head.

be american

t. poolet

Get to the roof of a high building a bring a rope with you. Tie one end around the very edge of the balcony and the other around your neck, then superglue your hand to the top of your head. Now jump off the roof. If you pull it off correctly, the initial pull will kill you instantly and it'll look like you ripped off your head.

Live to death.
It has a 100% success rate, higher than any other method.

be urself

Carbon monoxide poisoning.

Don't do it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn.

faggot

Happened to me a year ago. I wanted to commit suicide but decided to give it a try and experiment with my life. Found something I like to do and I pretty happy since. Just don't give up because we only live once and there won't be a second try

>voices in head
get help friend

Just keep on being Canadian and smothering everything with gravy and you'll eventually die of a heart attack.

>there won't be a second try
How can you know this for certain?

Are we talking about reincarnation or afterlife?

>Found something I like to do and I pretty happy since.
Elaborate please and give tips

It could be either reincarnation or afterlife, or both simultaneously. Or nothing at all.

A FUCKING LEAF
IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
RANGE BAN LEAFLAND ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE

I didn't know what I want tondo so I tried a lot of things. I am not talking about drugs or other shit just work/skills related things. Then I understand that I am pretty happy when I do math or programming and I feel like i can forever. I stopped playing games and just continue to study the topics. That's all.
I feel like the both concepts are pretty stupid. Even tho afterlife is a little bit better because there were definitely no so many souls on the planet to suffice the numbers of people who were born recently

Always fight for what you want. I know how is to take the first step after falling from our dreams but remember:
Don't dream, do not idealise things. This will give you a boost in the short run and a terrible feeling in the long run.
Sleep tight op, go to a psychologist, he will help you a lot. I found a fantastic one that even before finishing my therapy we hang out et cetera

You know anyone who used to be dead?

There you go.

Phenobarbital overdose is the easiest and most painless

w-what if I don't enjoy anything except Sup Forums and watching movies

In my own anecdotal experience I've found discussion of international culture appears to be most effective

have you done this before it seems like you speak from experience

Nah, somebody on /mämmi/ said that when we were discussing suicide methods and I found it pretty cool.

I felt the same when I was depressed first few month. The thing that helped me is a language learning. Not because I really learned a lot but because it's a good distraction from real life and it creates some pretty reachable goal for you. In the past meditation helped me a lot too. I stopped worrying much and overcame my anxiety

Them not knowing of their past lives is a possibility.
I prefer the thought of an afterlife to reincarnation as well, personally.

whenever I thought of committing suicide I end up thinking it would be better to sell my kidney, travel somewhere with that money and then kill myself at the end of the journey but then I may change my mind and having to continue living with one less kidney would be bad plus finding a buyer is hard. at that point I don't want to kill myself anymore

>In the past meditation helped me a lot too. I stopped worrying much and overcame my anxiety
I'll try that.

>tfw heart starts racing and pounding and can hear it in my ears whenever the phone rings
>tfw get stomach aches and have to poop a lot before phone interviews

Eat yourself. Literally just begin to take bites out of yourself.

I was like this too. Then it just fades away because you don't care much about it. You just need to understand people who you talking to maybe frightened too. They feel, think, live their life and don't really want to harm you do something bad to you. Of course there are always bad people but they are minority. Everyone just trying live. That's all

T-thanks user. Why are russians always the nicest posters on Sup Forums

Russians here are pretty mature (well, at least half of them). Moreover the topic we discussing here is pretty narrow. Also our shitposting is always in russian so foreigners don't understand it and think that's it just some profound discussion when in reality it's una favela tier dialogues

Go to Peru and buy Nembutal, drink it on hotel room, fall asleep forever.