Thoughts Sup Forums?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

"Yas" makes me so mad. Am i old?

The fat thing is different because doggo cant decide to be fat

I don't think the two situations are similar. The fat woman can choose to not eat fatty shit but dogs can't because they are animals driven by instinct to eat whatever their owner places in front of them. It's the owners' responsibility to feed them correctly.

Women aren't particularly intelligent and highly manipulatable. It's arguable that she didn't decide either

both need to be put out of their misery

Fat bitches also eat whatever you put infront of them.

gzuz is this a rage thread? i hate fuckin disgusting fat women. i mean okay, if they choose to be fat af then do it and go away. but to be fat AND proud disgusts me so hard, i want to kill that fuckin thing with a harpune.

spit my coffee out

I can see the point that the dog doesn't know any better but is it healthy to promote this sort of life style I mean she doesn't have to be thin but at least a healthy weight

That yas thing is so ducking obnoxious and everyone says it and it's infuriating

Also both are fat and ugly and the only reason the lady is getting compliments is bc people think humans aren't just animals, so they get a pass or some dumb shit.

I guess most of the compliments are from chubby chasers or other fat people trying to make themselves feel better

kids depend on their parents choices and they're being taught to accept fat bodies and embrace it. besides...to what extent is a choice if you're sick?

because yeah, I don't think someone CHOOSES to be fat. you have a mental illness that makes you not realize you're doing harm to yourself

I don't personally believe in "cultural appropriation" as an issue, but you know these fat bitches lose their shit over it all the time while they steal everything they say from hardworking faggots who probably invented "Yas" to celebrate the fittest bodies of all time, not some fat bitch

fat acceptance is like cancer acceptance. If you say it's okay to be fat, then the person might think that it's okay too. It's signing your own death warrant.

I am saying this because I am overweight, and it's put a damper on my life. I don't want others to think it's okay to be overweight.

Now, yeah, if you have a condition to where you have to sit down for long times, such as really bad arthritis in knees or ankles, or maybe, you're an amputee with no prosthetics (sadly they cost too much for most people to afford), then, I guess it'd be okay.

but you can still change a diet, and get some weight to fall off.

If you can walk, even in the very least, you can burn calories.

I am stopping... rant has gone off track.

but like with weight loss, you can get back on track.

yup

Fat people in general are disgusting. They live unhealthy lifestyles and expect people to just love them. I fucking hate seeing 300lbs+ women asking for attention. "I hope I look good BBW" it's all fucking bullshit. I wouldn't want to stick my dick in a land whale. Jesus... these women are going to die at an early age and wonder why... maybe because you're a fucking piece of lard!!! REEEEEE

FUCKING THIS. and it's not a rant if it helps.

based animal owners

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Earth 2.0 where fat people are seen as models, straight men are seen as homophobic and white men are seen as racist rapists. We're working on a update for 2050, but it's still filled with many bugs

Women have double standards for literally EVERYTHING.
This is not new news.

Agreed

Well it's a dog and a human so.

YOU'RE NOT BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE DYING