How can you tell if you're been catfished?

how can you tell if you're been catfished?

Been dating a girl (pic related) for almost 5 months now and every time I try and escalate things to us actually meeting she says she loves how things are now and doesn't want to risk ruining them, this is making me a little suspect because we haven't actually met in person yet (we skype almost every night though so I do trust her).Now I've been giving her money to go out for dinner every wednesday (because I would be doing that if she was here with me regardless) and recently I suggested saving that up every week instead so she could fly here, but she absolutely hated that idea so I'm not sure how to progress things.

Any advice on how to maybe find out if shes serious about me or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-E6eBbs7yo
youtube.com/watch?v=6uy0wy7e7Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dating 5 months
>never met in person

I stopped reading there. Don't delude yourself OP, you're not in a relationship.

It's called a scam and happens to suckers like you all the time.

>how can you tell if you're been a beta cuck.

post her picture

maybe re-read what i said before you post like an idiot, we literally skype call every single night and unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me too

Pic related?

She is playing you for money. Think about it, of she really liked you then she would want to be with you.

0% chance this is not bait.

Dude you are in denial. If you can see that then you deserve to get scammed.

you're literally paying for some slut to go out to eat and do other hoe shit and you get absolutely nothing. Wake up user. I know it hurts. But here's the painful truth: if she REALLY wanted to see you, she would make an attempt to see you. Women don't blow off or avoid men they actually want to fuck or have a relationship with. They put in effort to see you in that case. But you? You're just some guy she Skypes and has no real intention of having anything real with. You get nothing and she gets cash. Have some self-respect man and move on from this and never look back.

>unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me too

Dude there's professional organizations in Africa and probably here that specialize in this shit. They have managers and work in shifts.

ITT: summerfags who don't know who cracky chan is

Wow.

Dude, it's simple. Say you're not interested in a long-term relationship online and that if she isn't willing to meet then you want to break things off.

If she tries to delay or make up any excuse, be like, "Okay, I don't think this is going to work out."

Why in the world would you just give her money. And more importantly, why in the world would she accept it?

Very unlikely this is a healthy relationship.

You need to take charge of yourself and be assertive.

>Now I've been giving her money to go out for dinner every wednesday

More than a weeks wages in Africa

ITT: stupid fags who can't infer OP's imagine is not "pic related". Come on, dude.

He literally said "Pic related", buddy

>And more importantly, why in the world would she accept it?
this

She may have some trauma from past or be scared of flying (i supose its a very long trip if u have to save money for it) to a guy she never met.
I think u should go to her just fk it go one day when she will be home. Fuck it what u can lose
Couse 5 months is hell of a time
Oh or u can facetime her 1st

She's just trying to see if you really love her. If you were a real man, you'd be ok with putting her needs above yours. You need to love, cherish, and provide for her without expecting sexual favors in return. She's not a whore, she's a person. Treat her like a person, and you'll earn her love.

>I don't want to ruin what we have
You mean the part where you listen to all her problems and give her money while she does nothing in return? Yeah, I can see why she wants to keep that going.

Where does it say that retard fuck

pot calling the kettle black

op you are a sucker shes playing you like a fiddle kek

no no keep on giving her money

YOU ARE GIVING HER MONEY?
RETARD ALERT! RETARD ALERT! RETARD ALERT!

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. HAHAHA POST YOUR PIC YOU UGLY MOTHER FUCKER. YOU DESERVE TO BE USED LIKE THIS

reddit spacing fuck off leddit boi

>Been dating a girl (pic related) for almost 5 months

You the OP brah?

maybe re-read what i said before you post like an idiot, we literally skype call every single night and unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me too!!!!!

not a cuck not a sucker she LOVES ME GUYS

im gonna go give her more money

This

>I suggested saving that up every week instead so she could fly here, but she absolutely hated that idea so I'm not sure how to progress things.
Progress things by ditching this chick and finding someone who A) is around you and more importantly B) WANTS to be around you. Why is this so hard? I've had long distance relationships before. Even before the internet (I'm an oldfag). But the key was that we both always wanted to be together. Why would you want to invest this kind of time and money and effort if she isn't foaming at the mouth to hop on a plane to come see you?

bait.
KYS

I remember reading in school that denial is in Egypt. It's wordplay.

aw man, you are beyond caught in that girl's trap.

Maybe she's worried that her penis is too small for your liking.

Does she even turn her cam on on Skype? Or voice chat at least?

Stop giving her money. See how that goes.......
RETARD

>summerfugg

Hint: maybe actually talk to them instead of fucking talking people who go to a website that is itself a meme filled with people who don't listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-E6eBbs7yo

youtube.com/watch?v=6uy0wy7e7Vo

She's just using you. That isn't how relationships work. My husband gave up everything in his life to fly halfway around the world and live with me so that we could have our love.

Thats Crac*y chan. You are been catfish in an ungodly way. That girl is a b/ queen and thats not a recent photo

If you own a house, offer her half the ownership, so she will have a reason to come to you!

>bait
>bait
>more bait

C'mon OP...

Simply ask her for a pic of herself in a specific pose or with a timestamp? How hard can it be? If she denies that as well, she's a goddamn ugly and fat walrus.

just voice, she's shy but she sends photos all the time so I know it's her

oh shit this is a good idea

lol they fell for it again
im not op i was just pretending to be
its called bait you sperg

SHE/HE IS NOT WITH YOU THOUGH STOP THROWING MONEY INTO YOUR SATIRICAL INTERNET BF YOU MONGLOID BABY

See:
You gotta know if thats her. Not if the girl in the pic exists. Do as I said.

i should kill myself cause i posted bait? now how again does that work explain the steps to me?

i was bait posting you chump im not op, now squeal like frog boy
REEE REEEEEEEEEE

Let me guess, you are atleast 10 years older than her, you are not an attractive man, If I guessed right and you still send her money, you are a complete idiot.

stop sending her money you retard.

Ask for her address to mail her something and just fly out there without telling her. Simple. If you guys are really serious she won't even be mad and all this suspect behavior will be in the past.

Duh

Out of every piece of advice in this thread, even the "kys" ones, yours is absolutely the worst

Wow. I feel sorry for you if you have to read exam sheets or work sheets. I actually feel sorry for you, period.

It's in the 2nd sentence goddammit.

its not a lot of money, it means nothing to me (i earn a decent amount) and the way i see it is If she was here with me I'd be spending more on her so why not treat her to dinner once a week? it makes her happy and makes me feel good providing for her.

it was extremely obvious, you post like a spaz, fuck off from my thread.

> just fly out there without telling her.

yes OP do this and suprise her with flowers and confess yer love for her on her front porch
women find that very romantic.

>thinks you're dating when you've never seen the person
lel

make me you cuck
i hope she takes you to the cleaners and then you will come crying back to us complaining that she "used" you

kys

Yeah sex is dirty, amirite ?

kys cuck

you know if he goes to Black Africa he ain't ever going back. those negroes gonna cannibal holocaust his white ass.

>been dating a girl
>we haven't actually met

kek

no thats the best option for men like OP

>me feel good providing for her.
beta provider detected

Nigga. Come on.

If she really loved you, she'd be taking every opportunity she could to meet you. Would you really wanna be with someone who doesn't give a fuck about seeing you in person?

That's no way to live. That's not a relationship. It's bullshit user. Accept it. You're a goddamn adult man and you need to act like it and leave her ass. Ghost that bitch. No responses, nothing. Just Houdini out of there and don't look back least you be a beta cuck

>Now I've been giving her money

SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD
you fucking SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD
SHITHEAD

>it was extremely obvious, you post like a spaz, fuck off from my thread.

Trolls trolling trolls

maybe re-read what i said before you post like an idiot, we literally skype call every single night and unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me too

Now that's good advice.

No u

You're a fucking idiot.
She's probably got several guys on the go doing the same thing, paying for everything.

mayberead what i said before you post like an cuck, we literally skype call every single night! on microphone and unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me

>me feel good providing for her.
me not cuckhold
me yell REE like frogman now me pay women money like cavemane cuck

look how you type, you're so bad at playing things cool and disguising yourself, from how you post you can tell that you don't have any friends and probably spaz out whenever people talk to you.

>mayberead what i said before you post like an cuck, we literally skype call every single night! on microphone and unless she's the worlds greatest actor she has feelings for me

me love her
me give her money
me cuckman
she love me
we skype every single night
me give her more money so she love me more

kek

k

you think im disguising myself lol how dumb are you kys cuck

Fuck you. Fuck. You. Bait all you want but you should have at least enough dignity not to paste your own shit several times in the same thread. Fuck you I'm out to fap to Cracky-chan.

0% Sup Forums isn't retarded

alright how you type, you're sohorrible at playing things calm and disguising yourself, from how you post you can tell that you don't have a life and probably shit yer pants in public whenever people talk to you.

Samefagging fagsamer. Downvoted

She doesnt cam? Catfished. Only idiots get catfished

Dude. You're a fucking retard.

Yes user, you should invest tons more time and money into her and 5 years down the line when you're in the exact same position you'll be wondering "huh maybe that whole -I don't wanna meet in person- thing was a red flag sticking out of my dumb ass"

me feel good providing for her.
me not cuckhold
me yell REE like frogman now me pay women money like cavemane cuck

Me and my girlfriend do this to people.
Got a guy to send 200 once lmao.
Bought 10 blues.

Mexican 30s.

me cavecuckman
me REE like frog
she love me
you no understand love

Joke's on you, you're replying to the wrong guy

>39 posters
>85 replies
(You)s, (You)s everywhere.

user who asked that question here. Nice quads by the way.

I ERP'd a while with a girl who sent me naked pics of herself. I know she was a girl, but still it felt off somehow. Turned out she thought she wasn't that pretty IRL so she sent me another girl's pics. Pretty harmless and I kinda felt bad for her.

I would never have sent her money though. You gotta stop that, dude.

You are literally paying her to talk to you. Tell her you want to meet her or you will cut contact. After 5 months you already speaking about if you want Kids in a relationship. And you still haven't videochatted with her. Even if this is not bait or catfish then you should stop of she doesn't want to meet. If she don't want to meet after 5 months even if you pay her ticket then she has good reason for that. You are her moneybag and emotional bag but sure not in the boyfriend category. Make yourself a favor. Cut the contact and search a women in real life which wants to statisfy you too.

Maybe she's waiting until she turns 18...

user I feel bad for you and I would come meet you. You sound like a nice boy and I'm through with all of these assholes. You should skype me instead user. Interested? I have zero face piercings

not op dude tell him not me.

so are you and that other poster.