/grimes general/

Talk nicely about the innovative, brilliant, amazing, quirky artist named Grimes. What do you expect from her next album?

Reminder that your life is poorer if you didn't see this video yet: youtube.com/watch?v=CmYgJhrvv84
And this: youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM
About 1 year since her Glastonbury show: dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
Old thread: →

Be nice to Claire.

I expect something bad and want something good.

I don't care

You seem to be OBSESSED

Although I love your work in previous threads, this time you weren't first OP. Wait until the current one dies and make a new one to piss these faggots off.

Stop motherfucker, you're the problem.
SAGE

KEK

Pathetic

where is another grimes general? I searched the catalogue before making this

what is wrong with this thread? an OP image you can't masturbate over? I'm here to discuss her music

Why do you care so much about a failed pop star?

I thought that was a troll thread? it doesn't link to an older general and doesn't discuss her music, it just says cute anime and some other bullshit, how is that a general?

I don't know, it says /grimes/ on it, and that means it's a Grimes general. The text doesn't have to do those things for it to be a Grimes thread, unfortunately

listening to the self titled song from art angels right now
it's really underrated

Oh, here you are again. Try harder and entertain us, fucker.

Just answering the boards' question. Faggot

One of the worst songs on the album desu

thats retarded, the other one is clearly a troll thread, grimesposters aren't that pathetic that they would have a whole thread revolve around "cute animie - weeb shit" and a picture of her.

You overestimate most grimesposters, most of them are fine with a thread if it has a pretty picture of Grimes attached

there are 3-4 autistic spazzes but most grimes fans just want an actual thread to discuss her

kek

why do grimesfags get so angry about this?

It's not. It's my fav too. That chorus

Never forget 12 July 2017

I'm not angry. I don't understand the obsession to negative post either.

I see that you still didn't give up, retard. The general thread already exists; what is your excuse this time? After the mods will ban you will circumvent the ban and make yet another metathread whining that mods are Grimesfans, you dumbfuck.

>How long until one grimezfags goes all Ricardo Lopez style and tries to kill Grimey?

>being this retard
Hope you will be permanently banned.

Not that guy but do you understand there's no such thing as a permanent ban when IP address changes every day?

He doesn't, he's admitted multiple times he has been here for only a year or so