BANE

BANE

QUESTION MARK

I don't like baneposting.

Fuck baneposting, it was never funny. Call me a hothead all you want, you fucking faggot pedophiles

Return to reddit please.

But user, baneposters are the only line of defense against cunnyposters.

GET

>implying baneposters and cunnyposters aren't united

You should check out that rising fire on your head

I am CIA.

You think you've caught me?
All part of the plan!

But he's just CIA user

Also known as Tommy Carcetti in Baltimore

Of coursh!

Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?Bane?

Why would someone get caught before posting that getting caught was part of their plan?

BANE?

That's a painful gif

Are one of those forms Big Guys?

he didn't fly so good

Thanks, reddit.

Most definitely

So tell me user how has Baneposting harmed you?

CIA is stupid and he also smells bad LOL

he dresses funny too and does that silly power stance as if it makes him feel in charge. CIA is nowhere near as cool as that Bane guy. i hear that Bane is super ripped and has an 8 pack. he is also very popular and gets all of the ladies

i bet CIA wishes that he was as cool as Bane

- Anonymous message board poster

That's a BIG assumption you're making user

He's from reddit

>8 pack
Nope, bane is fat bearmode, no definition on abs.

Hotheads leave.

Was getting cornered part of your plan?

If getting caught was part of my plan then have I really been caught? Or have I caught you?

TIL When CIA had his plans disrupted by "Bane" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the plane had no survivors, the first thing that Mosquito Man bought was a car. CIA bought a big guy.

THIS MANS HEAD IS A VERY HIGH TEMPERATURE

>Post yfw

whoa slow your driving, pal

how many big guys are in this thread?

big guys apply only please.

No enough tbqh

BANE?

I saw CIA at a grocery store in Russia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and waving his pistol in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him say he was in charge as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen blue polo shirts in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be invisible and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the shirts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any [REDACTED]” and then turned around and squinted at me. After she scanned each shirt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by questioning her really loudly.

regardless, you seem like a pretty big guy to me.
>that aidan gillen kino
for you

Trump?

>tfw you will never actually watch "Planecrasher: The Guys Are The Biggest At Night"

why live ;_;

Mmmm big guys

fucking hell user you're crashing my dreams with no surviviors

was questioning your reason to live part of your plan?

What's the equivalent of the force in the baneverse?

post banekino

of course

Dubs and baneposting is dead

baneposting will never die.

user please

>Baneposting
>Dead

Check em

Holy SHIT GET A LOAD OF THIS HOTHEAD

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

Baneposting confirmed Satanic

what kind of gun is this?

That's a satanic number

looks like HK UMP

From your perspective

and still, baneposting continues.
>implying you can erase the big guys of our hearts
bane is love, bane is life.

SATAN?

BEEAYENEECUEYUEEESSTEEIEOHENEMAYARKAY

Pretty sure that's a famas

what the fuck

Of course!

Of course!

Fuck man I'm out of here

Baneposting is a Iluminati tool

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Me on the right

no one cared who you were until you put on the trips

well congratulations, you've got yourself spooked,
now what's the next step of your master escape plan?

yfw "Flight plan" was actually Hell

Pizza?

Nice

Anyone got the baneposting version of Kiss From A Rose? I was sure I had it but I can't seem to find it.

dr pavel refused our offer in favour of yours.

whoa slow your driving, pal

Guys, a legitimate CIA representative is coming to my campus to discuss career opportunities (I'm in IT security). Should I attend and if so, what Baneposting references should I make?

The fire will rise forever on Earth and in Hell!

whenever he makes a good point

>what's the next step of your master plan?

A hired one

It came with a lot of loyalty

Will she put out soon?

getting caught was part of my plan

Impressive, Nolan used a clear metaphor, when CIA´s plane is falling down to earth, its symbolic of how the flight plan was actually a ritual that opened the gates of hell, where CIA and his men fell into

>if i pull that off will you die?
excuse me?
>nothing, i said nothing.

I think you could get really into flight opportunities and make him think you're really interested without giving it away. You know, talk about arranging flight plans with the agency, transporting prisoners in foreign countries, maybe talk about your ethical concerns with how the CIA treats prisoners, mention a "scandal" where a CIA operative threatened to shoot a man and throw him out of a plane, etc...

should i go out on a date tomororw?

Catching this train, with no Jew bibles

Of coursh.

>mfw I may score
Thanks based CIA

Will I finally fuck this month?

they'll expect one of us in the Tanakh brother.

Sleepy time?