British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

i thought british girls were cute so i moved to Edinburgh big mistake most of them are train wrecks not as bad as this pic but still

look up the The Jeremy Kyle Show to get an idea of what the average brit looks like

If the Jeremy Kyle Show is an accurate representation of the average Britt then I'm doing real good for myself.

Also, as a Brit ask me shit while you're hatin.

Thinks british girls are cute... Moves to Scottish shithole. Gtfo

Jeremy kyle show? Only chavs and white niggers on there.

Most are ugly. Went to London for a year of uni. If you wan't easy "legal" 16 year old pussy it's worth the trip.

16??? Legal??? Bullshit

I shit you not

I think out of the 50 or so women I know, I'd say 10% of them would be deemed attractive by most. That being said over half of those were raised in Surrey and are posh as fuck and have that wealthy aesthetic look. The people I know in Luton (which is like North West London area) are all fucking scummers.

So I'd agree with most.

MFW

Used to fuck this tight hot asf girl during my lunch breaks when I used to work down in London opposite a girls sixth form school... Shit was cash.

Yeah I don't know what it is about the school girls here but they hit their slutty stage at like 13-14.

In senior school there was about 5 girls fucking on the regular when we were that age.

One girl I know got expelled in her final year when she was 15 or 16 for fucking another student in a tent on a school trip, surrounded by 4 other female students.

Mfw virgin fag and my 28 year old room mate is fucking girls like pic related almost every week.

You can literally go to any bar on a student night, there will always be girls like this stood around drinking their alcopops that they got with fake ID thinking they're the shit and you'd probably pick them up by giving them any attention if you're into the school girl fetish.

Nah I'm pretty much autistic, I drop my spaghetti if anyone makes eye contact with me.

That's a damn shame.

fucking roast beefs

Yes of course, and if you want an accurate representation of american girls watch jerry springer yes?

Would let todger nosh