Has anyone else ever BTFO Sup Forums as hard as this?

has anyone else ever BTFO Sup Forums as hard as this?
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/6v97yr/the-123-worst-musicians-of-all-time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums has been beaten up exactly this hard countless times, they don't care though because we "just don't get it".

>implying anyone started listening to either Davis, Coltrane, or Mingus because they have "post" in their genre name
Kek

I truly don't understand why someone would dislike wl/wh

>muh dirty hipsters

wtf this isn't 2011

>wilco
I thought everybody stopped pretending to like this years ago.

I think a decent chunk of Sup Forums shares this opinion as well, at least the people who have spent a decent time on here, hence the whole shitting on Sup Forumscore that happens all the time. there's nothing wrong with any of the albums, they just hate it when people exult them above all else because they've been handed them on a plate and are "supposed" to like them

He's right about Isis

What is the purpose of writing this much text about hipsters? Who cares?

christ this list is shit - i'd say its trolling but theres been so much effort put into it

white light white heat is only hipster because it was avant-garde, and completely influenced more avant-garde acts like les rallizes denudes and every single 80s noise rock band

on jazz: "its aimless wankery bores me silly"
i mean jesus christ

on art: "it actually stems from: the word SKILL"
no it fucking doesn't, you're confusing art with virtuosity

on boards of canada "Devin Townsend and Voivod will always stand for Canada's finest"
oh, he likes prog metal, that explains a lot

on kyuss "No originality"
theyre two biggest albums had so many ideas crammed into them

most of the artists at the bottom he hasn't even listened to - on nick drake he said he hadn't listened to it because he died at 26 thats why hes adored.

>I don't listen to jazz (apart from a little fusion jazz and easy jazz here and there) because its aimless wankery bores me silly, which is why I can't comment on the music itself.

Stopped reading here

>Qwerty100
That guy has to be the greatest troll on RYM

how empty does one's life have to be for them to spend hours upon hours writing all this shit lmao

Why does this guy have such a chip on his shoulder against gays? Also most of his list is complaining about artist left wing politics but he also shits on Iggy Pop as hipster bait.

This guy's favorite artists are Devin Townsend and Killing Joke

If this list was called "The Pleb Collection" and didn't have Davis, Coltrane and Mingus in it, it would be perfect

>46 / Male

>Davis, Coltrane, Mingus, the list goes on.

Whatever you say, pleb.

Killing Joke is GOAT u nigger

jesus christ this guy cares way too much

>I hate everything please give me attention

Its understandable but
>Johnny Cash
?????

underrated post, hating on Sup Forumscore is just a desperate attempt for pretentious faggots to stand out in a board of pretentious faggots. Sup Forumscore is objectively good, maybe not all fantastic, but most certainly good

What's this guys point? That people like critically acclaimed and popular things? Is this news to him? Is he so insecure that he can't admit that its ok to like things other people like?

Christ what a loser.

Americana has been dead /fa/-wise since 2012,

Whoever wrote that has to be a sad, sad person. Not to mention that he's most likely not being serious, as shown here:
Why would anyone even waste so much time?

I haven't checked, but I can almost guarantee that he has ABBA, the Beatles or the Beach Boys in his 5 star album list.

>tfw only like about a quarter of those artists
hipster victory, lads

anyways, has been done before
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/6v97yr/the-123-worst-musicians-of-all-time

no different from the average post-hipster on Sup Forums or the rest of Sup Forums for that matter

This motherfucker openly admits to not having listened to half the artists he talks about. How pathetic can you be?

oh and btw OP, we know you are the one who wrote this

>see some dumb opinion on rym
>go to his 5 star ratings
>ten abba albums
every fucking time

guy's wrong about eno, sonic youth, grouper, converge in terms of their being bad. hipster, sure- everything else, whatever pretty much

lmao all these triggered numale hipsters itt

Is this article ironic or not? Every artist on this list really is awful.

don't be a fucking idiot

kek he gave a greatest hits album 5 stars