Aye she said yes Sup Forumsro's! Now offering relationship advice because i'm a seasoned player as of today

aye she said yes Sup Forumsro's! Now offering relationship advice because i'm a seasoned player as of today

now wot u gon do wit it

Not really asking for advice, just your opinion I guess?

>Matched with girl on tinder when I was out of state traveling for a couple weeks and just wanted to fuck something.

>End up meeting cool girl I'd end up talking to even after I left said state I was in.

Talking to this girl and we're kind of interested in each other but both know not much will come of it unless I move closer. We both know we're not in a relationship with each other, we both know we'd date each other if we lived closer to one another. If she's complaining to me about other dudes she's going on dates with does that imply I'm moving into the "Friend zone" she sent me a selfie of her with a caption that said "Why can't we just get married so I can stop dating lames?" Little confused by this.

I doubt she fucked them, I don't really care if she did because we're not dating and we both know we're tinder people who hookup with strangers regardless.

Congrats by the way. Take a hard lesson learned from my dad. Prenuptial agreement. My mom went from dream girl who was literally a model, to drug addict getting baker acted and put in rehab and shit over the course of 15 years being married to a doctor. Her first marriage went tits up too. Anyways they got divorced and he was out a lot of money.

how do I get my girlfriend to touch my fucking dick? we have been dating nearly a year and she still freaks out when I try to move her hand down there like what the fuck, lol

It sounds like she isn't physically or emotionally attatched to these guys, but at the same time she isn't physically attattched to you eiither. Sounds like she is just trying to have a fun time without feeling sorry for herself that she 'let the good one go' type thing. How about move there and actually marry this whore

alcohol

aye fam for real she is probably lesbian. Get on mdma or something. Either the truth will come out or she will wanna fuck all night.
Or what have you fingered her? more details needed on your physical relationship

I'm just not moving to Ohio, I also won't be able to move out of state for a few more years I got business prospects and I'll take money over a girl any day of the week. She is pretty cool though. She hates Ohio.

>who wouldn't

>>Would you like fries with that
>>Yes
>>Better go tell /b

get her to move to you? if it don't work out just let her go

There's a girl I really like and I think she likes me back but she's going to be moving 4 hours away for college. Wat do

fuck it all out of your system while you can, bc she knows she is getting dick in college dude. Just go get drunk with her as a "going away thing" and sure as shit you'll get pussy

Honestly she isn't really that type of girl to get dicked down and even if she was she isn't going to the right college it's some private small ass college. But what you're saying is just fuck her while I can and drop her?

haven't ever asked a girl out on an actual date. All the women i've been with was a friends with benefits thing and sure i've gone out for meals with them, but i've never cold asked a girl out. Except my 1st gf which was in 2010, we still fucked before i asked her out. Since you care so much about me
>too many implies
>>fucking new fag

no fingering... once I go for the cat, she shuts down... I'm only allowed to play with her tits. she does grind on me and enjoys it

well fuck yeah i am, if she likes you back she is probably waiting. The worst that can happen is she doesn't flirt with you and you have a good night out with your friend before she leaves

she

Thanks Sup Forumsro will use your advice my man funny you say alcohol cause that's kinda how we met and started talking in the first place we almost fucked that night except she was on her fucking period. I'm not earning my red wings

Youve been with her for a year and never touched her pussy?

Either you're underage and shouldn't be here, or you're old enough to know better and you should leave her.

aaaa they want anal in that situation! fucking younglings

yeah you're probably 16 and she is super shy

A "player" offering relationship advice? kek

then like what the fuck? she says she isn't " ready" cause I'm her first boyfriend... yeah, I think I should t b h ... it's a shame cause we get along so well.... I work out and hit the gym and she likes it when I work hard. I work on cars and come in covered in grease sometimes over at her house... and she gets all horny.. or at least she says.. like what the fuck ? I'm 21.. lol and I'm a virgin. she's 19 and a virgin

Cmon dude I'm a newfag when it comes to bitches and she's a fucking virgin. Honestly if I wasn't so fucked up I would've asked for some head but I didn't realize that was an option till I woke up and realized I was an idiot.

s a t t i r e
she is probs old school nothing wrong with that. You've put all this effort in may as well stick it out because soon you'll stick it in
true but i fucked my first mrs, when she was a virgin, in the ass. Sometimes they rationalise it by saying 'well i'm not losing my virginity'
women are fucked

Alright man. Two things.

1. You can click on somens post number to reply to them. Do that so we know who you're talking to.

2. My real advice as a guy who married a virgin girl is to have a conversation with her about sex. Explain that you want it and try to figure out why she doesnt. If she puts you off and can't have an honest talk with you about it, then things aren't going to work out.

Ok, thanks man. I will try that. I've been on Sup Forums for years, but I always lurk and never post :)

oh there we go :D

This is true women are fucked but for some reason I've grown emotionally attatched to her and want to make her college move work out instead of making her a cum dump before she leaves.

this
>for some reason
you mean basic human nature? kek
So you want to make it work out, if she is a virgin and you're her first she will never forget you and probably will want to make it work also if she doesn't already sir

Yeah you're completely right. But in all seriousness thanks for the some real advice from Sup Forums. I will try to make it work out.

no worries dude good luck

advice: if you try to marry your first, you'll fail and it will be miserable. don't do it.

Thanks I'll definitely need it lmao

She's not my first lol

aye heard that

bump before thread is kill